• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Maybe it's time for the Ukrainians to bomb Moscow and St. Petersburg. These scum need to start feeling the pain.

When I said earlier that we need to kill Ruskies, I meant soldiers. We should kill a lot of them, hundreds or if necessary thousands. Only that can end Putin's carnage. Enough death could cause the military to turn against Putin, which is his only fear. Putin will stop the carnage before so much of his military dies as to threaten his regime.

Taking a military to war is dangerous because if too many die they turn against you. That's what we need to do to Putin's regime.
That is what arming the Ukrainians is all about. At least 40,000 Russian casualties so far.

NATO estimates that, in total, 30,000 to 40,000 Russian troops have been killed, wounded or taken prisoner in Ukraine — an estimate based on the assumption that for every soldier killed, three are wounded, the official added. Mar 24, 2022

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2022/03/24/russia-troops-casualties-nato-ukraine/#:~:text=NATO estimates that, in total,are wounded, the official added.

That is what arming the Ukrainians is all about. At least 40,000 Russian casualties so far.

NATO estimates that, in total, 30,000 to 40,000 Russian troops have been killed, wounded or taken prisoner in Ukraine — an estimate based on the assumption that for every soldier killed, three are wounded, the official added. Mar 24, 2022

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2022/03/24/russia-troops-casualties-nato-ukraine/#:~:text=NATO estimates that, in total,are wounded, the official added.

1 killed : 3 wounded sounds developing world. We see much higher survival rates with first world gear, mobile hospitals and modern evac.

Serving in a Western military is different than serving in other military because of the survival rate. When we get a bird to a surgeon they get a grave.

1 killed : 3 wounded sounds developing world. We see much higher survival rates with first world gear, mobile hospitals and modern evac.

Serving in a Western military is different than serving in other military because of the survival rate. When we get a bird to a surgeon they get a grave.
When a tank is blown up there is not much left to stitch up. Besides Russia is not a western military.

When a tank is blown up there is not much left to stitch up. Besides Russia is not a western military.

A friend once told me:

"For you, it's different. If you are mortally wounded, air superiority and helicopters with medic and a mobile hospital with a surgeon nearby will ensure your survival. If it's me, I die."

Sanctions aren't doing the trick.

Neither is world condemnation.

Putin couldn't give two shits and he seems to have the ignorant Russian people fully behind him.

This prick needs to be brought to his knees.

And, unlike others, I have exactly zero sympathy for the Russian people as the vast majority of them have bought into his gasslighting bullshit hook, line and sinker.

Bomb those cities with what? Ukraine doesn’t have any bombers or missiles with the range to reach them.

If you are in a war, its always good to strike your enemy where they live. They should target military and government buildings, for sure.

Humanity should have had a strong and effective international justice system, many wars ago.

And powerful nations would use it to advance their own national interest or else they simply wouldn’t joint and it would be defunct.

Your utopian system won’t work in the real world.

Sanctions aren't doing the trick.

Neither is world condemnation.

Putin couldn't give two shits and he seems to have the ignorant Russian people fully behind him.

This prick needs to be brought to his knees.

And, unlike others, I have exactly zero sympathy for the Russian people as the vast majority of them have bought into his gasslighting bullshit hook, line and sinker.

You clearly have bought into the same gaslighting. Read back your words. They are fundamentalist and extreme no different than the ones Putin uses when describing Ukrainians.

You clearly have bought into the same gaslighting. Read back your words. They are fundamentalist and extreme no different than the ones Putin uses when describing Ukrainians.
Yes, but with one very big difference. The Ukrainians did nothing to precipitate their invasion and wanton slaughter while the Russians have behaved like nazis. The only way to deal with a nazi is to kill him or her. Anyone who supports Putin deserves that fate.

Yes, but with one very big difference. The Ukrainians did nothing to precipitate their invasion and wanton slaughter while the Russians have behaved like nazis. The only way to deal with a nazi is to kill him or her. Anyone who supports Putin deserves that fate.

And the Russian people are oppressed by a dictator. They did nothing to invade Ukraine.

And the Russian people are oppressed by a dictator. They did nothing to invade Ukraine.
Not true. He's enjoying a huge surge in popularity. The vast majority of the Russian people are completely supportive of this atrocity.

Not true. He's enjoying a huge surge in popularity. The vast majority of the Russian people are completely supportive of this atrocity.

Saddam Hussein had a huge approval rating too... mostly because not publicly approving of him could shorten the lifespans of one's family.

I stood my watch.

So you can't or won't represent your political positions (whatever they might be) regarding your joking about peace, love, and understanding.

Maybe they could bomb St. Petersburg back to Leningrad.

So you can't or won't represent your political positions (whatever they might be) regarding your joking about peace, love, and understanding.
If you think naive sloganeering is going to fix human nature…….nah, you know better. What do you want my political opinion on?

If you think naive sloganeering is going to fix human nature…….nah, you know better. What do you want my political opinion on?

You keep on pretending that I've only ever posted "peace, love, and understanding."

I see you posted a hint. You likely hold the conservative belief that something about 'human nature' can't be fixed.

You keep on pretending that I've only ever posted "peace, love, and understanding."

I see you posted a hint. You likely hold the conservative belief that something about 'human nature' can't be fixed.
I don’t follow you around; you certainly posted many times in one thread about PL&U and then started a blog, what’s a body to think?

I don’t follow you around; you certainly posted many times in one thread about PL&U and then started a blog, what’s a body to think?

You've done several drive-by trolling replies.

Nevermind. I see that you're even less serious than I had originally thought.

You've done several drive-by trolling replies.

Nevermind. I see that you're even less serious than I had originally thought.
Anything in my post in error?

Rub a little salve on that, you’ll be alright……..

Anything in my post in error?

Rub a little salve on that, you’ll be alright……..

Maybe I'll come across you posting something serious and of substance.

Be careful what you wish for. We do not want a nuclear holocaust.
True or false: radiation is a necessary component of a perfect tan.

They'd be wrong and lose much of the moral high ground and a lot of support by attacking Russian civilians.

They do have the right I think to attack targets related to the military or the top leaders, as they might have with the fuel depot, I think.

Back
Top Bottom