• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mass shootings aren't hoaxes/false flags. Prove me wrong.

Maccabee

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
I never really had the chance to discuss this because by the time I became active in forums, most of the claims about shootings such as Sandy Hook being a hoax had mostly died down. However, as I recently found out, the belief is still alive. So I'm asking for evidence that some mass shootings are hoaxes or false flags.

This is one area of the conspiracy theorist community where I actually have some expertise on the subject. I'm a police academy graduate actively seeking a career in law enforcement. So while I'm not an FBI agent that was on the force long enough to retire with top security clearances, I am slightly more knowledgeable than the average person who never went to the academy at all.

As much as I love debating gun control, this thread isn't about that. Please keep the subject on evidence that at least some mass shootings are hoaxes or false flags. Let's start with Sandy Hook as it's the most infamous claim out there.

IMO the way the media covers these shootings opens the door for CTs. They insert, from the very beginning, their own agenda driven opinions to sway the debate. A lot of times covering up evidence that would go against that agenda.

They use the CTs has a weapon against those who disagree with their agenda.

I never really had the chance to discuss this because by the time I became active in forums, most of the claims about shootings such as Sandy Hook being a hoax had mostly died down. However, as I recently found out, the belief is still alive. So I'm asking for evidence that some mass shootings are hoaxes or false flags.

This is one area of the conspiracy theorist community where I actually have some expertise on the subject. I'm a police academy graduate actively seeking a career in law enforcement. So while I'm not an FBI agent that was on the force long enough to retire with top security clearances, I am slightly more knowledgeable than the average person who never went to the academy at all.

As much as I love debating gun control, this thread isn't about that. Please keep the subject on evidence that at least some mass shootings are hoaxes or false flags. Let's start with Sandy Hook as it's the most infamous claim out there.

LOL! I, too, am a PA graduate, and it gives one absolutely zero better understanding of hoaxes/false flags. None. Whatsoever.

Because you are from Florida, maybe you can give a good explanation as to why there were no photos at all of Cruz doing the shooting he has been convicted of? With 20+ surveillance cameras inside the school building, and reports from at least 2 teachers describing their seeing the shooter(s) doing the shooting and describing how the shooter(s) were clothed, why do you suppose not one single frame captured Cruz at all, much less doing the shooting?

I'm probably asking way too much there, and here is one more beyond the pale for those who believe everything they are told on TV: explain all the contradictory evidence at Pulse.

:mrgreen:

I'm probably making the bad assumption that you are even aware of the contradictory evidence at Pulse.

If the government wants to take away guns from the population, and it does, mass-shootings would aid this agenda. That doesn't say that they are responsible, but it does speak to motive if they were. There are sometimes strange circumstances during some of these incidents that never get answered, or are answered in a way that create more questions. Sometimes there are also obscure connections to the government that get uncovered. While these aren't direct evidence of anything, they do raise more questions.

Because you are from Florida, maybe you can give a good explanation as to why there were no photos at all of Cruz doing the shooting he has been convicted of? With 20+ surveillance cameras inside the school building, and reports from at least 2 teachers describing their seeing the shooter(s) doing the shooting and describing how the shooter(s) were clothed, why do you suppose not one single frame captured Cruz at all, much less doing the shooting?

I'm probably asking way too much there, and here is one more beyond the pale for those who believe everything they are told on.

You're not entitled to the security footage of a school shooting, and the lack of released or leaked footage does not implicate a false flag.

LOL! I, too, am a PA graduate, and it gives one absolutely zero better understanding of hoaxes/false flags. None. Whatsoever.

Agreed. The PA has two purposes. 1. To weed out those that should not be there. and 2. To make the rest trainable.

Agreed. The PA has two purposes. 1. To weed out those that should not be there. and 2. To make the rest trainable.

Pretty much. I was simply amazed at the time (this was 2001) how many doorknobs actually made it past the initial testing and then oral boards and STILL crashed and burned in PA.

I didn't said it did or at least that wasn't my intention. What I mean is that having a cursery inside look at police work dispels a lot of the conspiracy theories concerning this topic.

I didn't said it did or at least that wasn't my intention. What I mean is that having a cursery inside look at police work dispels a lot of the conspiracy theories concerning this topic.

Ah, sorry, that wasn't at all clear from the way you worded it.

Because you are from Florida, maybe you can give a good explanation as to why there were no photos at all of Cruz doing the shooting he has been convicted of?

Because it's still under investigation. The shooter hasn't even faced trail yet if I recall.

With 20+ surveillance cameras inside the school building, and reports from at least 2 teachers describing their seeing the shooter(s) doing the shooting and describing how the shooter(s) were clothed, why do you suppose not one single frame captured Cruz at all, much less doing the shooting?

As explained above, it's still under investigation. As to the two teachers who saw multiple shooters, memory and clear thinking pretty much go out the window during and shortly after a crisis. We have a pefect example of the recent officer involved shooting where the officer shot an armed security gaurd by mistake and from what I gathered, the security gaurd was clearly marked as one.
I'm probably asking way too much there, and here is one more beyond the pale for those who believe everything they are told on TV: explain all the contradictory evidence at Pulse.

:mrgreen:

I'm probably making the bad assumption that you are even aware of the contradictory evidence at Pulse.
I don't know much of the contradictory evidence at Pulse. What evidence do you have that it's contradictory?

Last edited:
You're not entitled to the security footage of a school shooting, and the lack of released or leaked footage does not implicate a false flag.

I understand full well that I'm entitled to ONLY what the government says I'm entitled to. Yes, I get it.

But I also understand that when photographic or other evidence bolsters the government's position on any given event or issue, they blast it out on the airways, the more often the better.

My trouble is that I have a curious mind, and in a time of universal deception that can be a liability.

The curious mind wants to know just why no photos of Cruz doing the dirty deed are being shown? If the case is slam dunk, why don't they show us the footage? Out of 17 killings, was not one captured on any of the 20+ cameras there?

Two teachers reported seeing the shooter, one of them was wounded by gunfire from the shooter, and they both described the shooters in the same way--fully clothed in pseudo military attire wearing masks.

Given the well known mendacity of government, it appears they have something to hide in this "slam dunk" case.

Because it's still under investigation. The shooter hasn't even faced trail yet if I recall.

As explained above, it's still under investigation. As to the two teachers who saw multiple shooters, memory and clear thinking pretty much go out the window during and shortly after a crisis. We have a pefect example of the recent officer involved shooting where the officer shot an armed security gaurd by mistake and from what I gathered, the security gaurd was clearly marked as one.

I don't know much of the contradictory evidence at Pulse. What evidence do you have that it's contradictory?

The contradictory evidence at Pulse was ample, and recorded on numerous videos, all banished shortly thereafter from the mainstream media, as is so often the case in these days of universal deception.

More, a young friend of a friend happened to be there that night. Being about as young as you, she saw 2 shooters, and posted that on her FB account. Fortunately she was unharmed.

The next day or so, her FB posts and pictures had been deleted by some higher power.

The contradictory evidence at Pulse was ample, and recorded on numerous videos, all banished shortly thereafter from the mainstream media, as is so often the case in these days of universal deception.

More, a young friend of a friend happened to be there that night. Being about as young as you, she saw 2 shooters, and posted that on her FB account. Fortunately she was unharmed.

The next day or so, her FB posts and pictures had been deleted by some higher power.

How convenient for you. Information you say existed is now gone.

One could say the images of Cruz were out there for viewing, now they are gone. They were deleted by a higher power. :mrgreen:

How convenient. When asked to provide evidence the Pulse Night Club shooting was a false flag/hoax, any evidence is erased by the government.

Without evidence, I can't rely on a third party account as evidence.

Again, awfully convenient.

I know I'll regret entering this sub-forum but...what did they produce to claim that Sandy Hook was staged?

Did her phone also disappear? Where are her pics now?

I know I'll regret entering this sub-forum but...what did they produce to claim that Sandy Hook was staged?

Absolutely nothing. And I'm a bit disappointed. The Sandy Hook conspiracy theory is one of the more established theories within this genre. Even I believed that Sandy Hook was a false flag based on the "evidence" presented to me.

How convenient. When asked to provide evidence the Pulse Night Club shooting was a false flag/hoax, any evidence is erased by the government.

Without evidence, I can't rely on a third party account as evidence.

Again, awfully convenient.

No, but you can certainly rely upon the statements of known liars. Nothing new there Mac.

Did her phone also disappear? Where are her pics now?

No, her phone did not disappear. Her post on FB disappeared, a day or 2 after the event.

To keep things in perspective, I've never met the girl. However I've been working with her friend for years, and it was she who relayed the story. Pulse is a 2 hour drive from where she lives and the girl had visited in the past.

Absolutely nothing. And I'm a bit disappointed. The Sandy Hook conspiracy theory is one of the more established theories within this genre. Even I believed that Sandy Hook was a false flag based on the "evidence" presented to me.

Would it be asking too much for you to sum up what evidence made you think SH was FF?

No, her phone did not disappear. Her post on FB disappeared, a day or 2 after the event.

To keep things in perspective, I've never met the girl. However I've been working with her friend for years, and it was she who relayed the story. Pulse is a 2 hour drive from where she lives and the girl had visited in the past.

It is possible that the photos violated FB posting policy regarding crime scene photos and FB removed them. Do a search and you can find it. The removal of the photos may not have any conspiracy behind it.

So then what kept her from taking those pics elsewhere? Posting them elsewhere? Following up? Going to a lawyer where they could be protected and used as evidence?

T72 should ask his friend to ask their friend to email the photos to T. He can then post them here on DP. Till then it is an unproven statement on his part.

Back
Top Bottom