• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mask free Monday finally!

I use REAL life events and not theory and conjecture like the scientists did to CLAIM that masks "work". The REAL life event was Russian Collusion where the tactic of hate, fear, and lies repeated over and over was used to the usual success it always has.

You have not ever presented anything REAL in any of your posts, just made up paranoid rantings. And now you resort to your usual diversionary tactics. But but but they did it first!

That may have been the case in the past. Now they are intimidated by their peers and real terminations (cancel culture) and threats to lose their jobs if they don't go along with the consensus. FB and Twitter cancel all those who disagree with THEIR doctors/scientists and that alone keeps them either silently or claiming they agree with their peers. We are in Orwellian times today. Just ask Katy Tur and other blithering idiot son TV who want to make us happy that we have high gas prices. Up is down, black is white.

More paranoid rantings from you, fact free as usual. Science has not changed.

That may have been the case in the past. Now they are intimidated by their peers and real terminations (cancel culture) and threats to lose their jobs if they don't go along with the consensus. FB and Twitter cancel all those who disagree with THEIR doctors/scientists and that alone keeps them either silently or claiming they agree with their peers. We are in Orwellian times today. Just ask Katy Tur and other blithering idiot son TV who want to make us happy that we have high gas prices. Up is down, black is white.
Re-read 1984. It doesn't say what you think it does.

I use REAL life events and not theory and conjecture like the scientists did to CLAIM that masks "work". The REAL life event was Russian Collusion where the tactic of hate, fear, and lies repeated over and over was used to the usual success it always has.

Time to first lie....

First sentence.

You have not ever presented anything REAL in any of your posts, just made up paranoid rantings. And now you resort to your usual diversionary tactics. But but but they did it first!
Were or were not hundreds of millions of people duped into believing Trump colluded with Russia because the lie was repeated daily by MSM and the FBI along with Clapper and Brennan?

Were or were not hundreds of millions of people duped into believing Trump colluded with Russia because the lie was repeated daily by MSM and the FBI along with Clapper and Brennan?

They were not. Hundreds of millions never even thought much about it at all. Another fact free emotional rant from you. But but but but...they did it first!

They were not. Hundreds of millions never even thought much about it at all. Another fact free emotional rant from you. But but but but...they did it first!
ARE YOU SERIOUS? 90% of Democrats believed Trump colluded with Russia. Where have you been the past 5 years??? They believed this not because it seemed logical and rational but because MSM intentionally repeated the lie over and over and over again at the behest of the Democrats.

The same thing applies to portraying Trump as responsible for Covid deaths. Even a director at CNN admitted they wanted to induce fear and "trumped' up theCovid numbers and blamed Trump to get him out of office.

Then, they used select doctors to claim that masks "work' without saying what they meant by works (against coughs and sneezes only), and because of fear, intimidation, and constant repetition of the LIE got us all to wear masks.

You are one of many who I have asked to give me ONE state where it can be demonstrated by math that "masks work" and all I got was silence. Another poster this morning compared Florida and New York crowing that a chart showed their death rate to be higher and failed to mention that it was for a very small time snippet. In fact, masked up New York's death rate is far higher than Florida's. All of you choose to ignore this as if black is white, up is down, high oil prices are good. All your crowd needs to do is hear the rest of MSM start using Katy Tur's proclamation that we should be happy with Biden and high gas prices for say, a month, nonstop and the left would believe it and parrot it here on these boards.

ARE YOU SERIOUS? 90% of Democrats believed Trump colluded with Russia. Where have you been the past 5 years??? They believed this not because it seemed logical and rational but because MSM intentionally repeated the lie over and over and over again at the behest of the Democrats.

The same thing applies to portraying Trump as responsible for Covid deaths. Even a director at CNN admitted they wanted to induce fear and "trumped' up theCovid numbers and blamed Trump to get him out of office.

Then, they used select doctors to claim that masks "work' without saying what they meant by works (against coughs and sneezes only), and because of fear, intimidation, and constant repetition of the LIE got us all to wear masks.

You are one of many who I have asked to give me ONE state where it can be demonstrated by math that "masks work" and all I got was silence. Another poster this morning compared Florida and New York crowing that a chart showed their death rate to be higher and failed to mention that it was for a very small time snippet. In fact, masked up New York's death rate is far higher than Florida's. All of you choose to ignore this as if black is white, up is down, high oil prices are good. All your crowd needs to do is hear the rest of MSM start using Katy Tur's proclamation that we should be happy with Biden and high gas prices for say, a month, nonstop and the left would believe it and parrot it here on these boards.

Once again, you make up a number and other stuff that you pulled out of your...

And then back to the strawman argument about masks. And more emotional rantings and ravings.

teachers sent home a message on Friday that *if* you want your child TO continue to wear a mask - to send them the request IN WRITING.

His teachers said that if a kid decides to wear a mask at school, they should "request it in writing"? WTF is that? Why would the teacher care if the kid is wearing a mask?

See, my son has childhood apraxia of speech - it is a rare speech disorder. Because of CAS, masks have been SUCH a detriment to him because he can’t SEE the faces of people to see HOW they move their mouths to make sounds.

OK. Well I'm sorry to hear that about your son, but we all have problems ya know?
It sounds as if you think the entire public school system should revolve around your special needs kid. Sure seems that way based on what you said.

Didnt you just say the other day that "I dont even care about the people that live across my street, let alone the people that live in Ukraine. I have no obligation to anyone but myself."

Didnt you just recently say that? I dont remember the exact wording, but it was VERY SIMILAR to what I just wrote.

Interesting. Thank you. No further comment.

His teachers said that if a kid decides to wear a mask at school, they should "request it in writing"? WTF is that? Why would the teacher care if the kid is wearing a mask?
Considering he is in Kindergarten, the teachers requested that parents send them an email/message if they wanted their children to continue to wear a mask.

That way they could make sure the student did wear a mask I presume?

Moot point though since none of his class is wearing a mask.

Reactions: AJG

And then back to the strawman argument about masks. And more emotional rantings and ravings.
ASre you claiming that most Democrats did NOT believe Trump colluded with Russia? Where do you get this from?

I had some time so I thought I would show you just how wrong again you always are:

Did they believe it because of their research or because it was "As Seen on TV"???

When will you realize that I am always right?

I had some time so I thought I would show you just how wrong again you always are:

Did they believe it because of their research or because it was "As Seen on TV"???

🤣

Mueller clearly stated that trump was not "cleared" of anything.Z
The story you linked says "trump was cleared of wrongdoing by the Mueller report".

Clearly conflicting information.

In any case, regardless of collusion, crooked donnietrump is an asshole and America sent it packing. Thats good enough for me.

From the article:

"The Reuters/Ipsos poll measured the public reaction in the United States on Monday and Tuesday, after the report summary was released, gathering online responses from 1,003 adults, including 948 who said they had at least heard of the summary findings."

So, a poll conducted by a single organization of 1,003 people becomes in your fevered imagination "hundreds of millions" and "90% of Democrats". Since when are polls reflective of reality? I guess just when you want them to be. Didn't the polls say Trump would lose in 2016?

ASre you claiming that most Democrats did NOT believe Trump colluded with Russia? Where do you get this from?

I am only pointing out that your claim is made up. I made no counter claim.

I am only pointing out that your claim is made up. I made no counter claim.
Nothing to you is provable. I will mark you down as the lone leftist who doesn't think Trump colluded.

Mueller clearly stated that trump was not "cleared" of anything.Z
The story you linked says "trump was cleared of wrongdoing by the Mueller report".

Clearly conflicting information.

In any case, regardless of collusion, crooked donnietrump is an asshole and America sent it packing. Thats good enough for me.
That was not the debate. It was that Americans were indoctrinated by MSM that Trump colluded and Mueller said he did NOT collude. They had nothing and were then trying to frame him for obstructing their investigation that showed he did NOT collude. Thus, he allegedly obstructed them from determining he did not collude.

Nothing to you is provable. I will mark you down as the lone leftist who doesn't think Trump colluded.

Polls are not proof of anything. or even very good evidence. Don't mark me down as anything even though you have to because of your paranoid view of reality. I counter your posts because they are so laughable, it's just too hard to resist at times. Has nothing to to with right or left. that's the crazy world that you inhabit, not me.

Congrats BirdinHand, I'm happy for you and your son! I am a little confused/concerned about one point however:
His teachers sent home a message on Friday that *if* you want your child TO continue to wear a mask - to send them the request IN WRITING.
If a child's parents say didn't get the memo and sent their kid to school without making a request, would would the school do? Would they ask the child to take the mask off? I hope they wouldn't especially if the child had some condition that put them at high risk.

Edit: I think this answers my question:
Considering he is in Kindergarten, the teachers requested that parents send them an email/message if they wanted their children to continue to wear a mask.

That way they could make sure the student did wear a mask I presume?

Moot point though since none of his class is wearing a mask.

Scientists being rejected or punished by their peers is nothing new. This has happened for as long as science has existed for various reasons such as the ideas proposed being offensive, being contradictory to current scientific thought, not gaining mainstream attention, etc: https://www.famousscientists.org/7-scientists-whose-ideas-were-rejected-during-their-lifetimes/

Social media and a global pandemic certainly makes scientists more vulnerable to criticism on this particular issue, but that doesn't make science as a whole any less beneficial than it has been in the past.

Scientists being rejected or punished by their peers is nothing new. This has happened for as long as science has existed for various reasons such as the ideas proposed being offensive, being contradictory to current scientific thought, not gaining mainstream attention, etc: https://www.famousscientists.org/7-scientists-whose-ideas-were-rejected-during-their-lifetimes/

Social media and a global pandemic certainly makes scientists more vulnerable to criticism on this particular issue, but that doesn't make science as a whole any less beneficial than it has been in the past.
Science and the medical profession have performed very poorly in this pandemic

I believe you just confirmed my premise. I was not saying the cancel culture never occurred in the past or that theories were not dismissed, ridiculed, or challenged by other scientists. Matter of fact, I have said (perhaps in a different thread) that what is happening today is part of the fabric of humanity but today it is at warp speed. It is because of MSM and the internet. For instance, Joy Reid is peeved that her narrative we are only defending Ukraine because they are white is not being adopted. Katy Tur is trying to drum up support for high gas prices. MSM as a whole is pushing the narrative that Trump is responsible for Ukraine. Any one of these narratives may be adopted by all of the propagandists at CNN, MSNBS, WaPo or the NY Times if the DNC demands they run 24/7 hit pieces. One outlandish one is that this is somehow due to january 6th and Republicans.

The Dems were insistent on masks. Not because they work but because the mere fact that you wore one meant you were in fear or should be. Wearing masks was NOT based on any science. It was a stupid lab experiment. Yet they fooled everyone, just like they did with Trump collusion. The White House told FB and Twitter to monitor any posts from anyone and they did with a vengeance and canceled people who opposed their narrative. Any doctor was subject to firing.

For the life of me I can't understand why so many conservatives and Evangelicals object to wearing a mask. They've been wearing hoods for over a century.

For the life of me I can't understand why so many conservatives and Evangelicals object to wearing a mask. They've been wearing hoods for over a century.
A few kooks in the KKK is the Republican party? LMAO

Back
Top Bottom