• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"Marriage is for a man and a woman," HE believes

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are correct. It is one of many. But procreation is the number one reason.
then your claim of "Wrong sexual equipment for reproduction" fails :)
also do you have a link proving its factually the number one reason because i doubt thats true...

we'll be waiting :)

So any woman who has had a hysterectomy, is no longer supposed to have sex with a man because it is a wasted effort at procreation?

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

No. She can have all the sex she wants. Ever heard of condoms?

BWHAHAHA not only are you severely uneducated about sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and sex you just proved you have no clue about anatomy regarding sex either . . why would this lady need condoms?

also the whole point was you claimed "Wasted effort at procreation makes it wrong" so is this lady wrong for having sex since she cant procreate?

Well, I'm a gay rights supporter and I'm also gay (double-whammy), and I find it very amusing. As with most homophobic nonsense I come across.
That was way way waaaaAAAAAaaaaay too homocentric...

You folks aren't the only ones that get a voice on the matter. The days of being lazy, just calling everyone that says something different is automatically classified homophobic are, thankfully, past.

Yano?

Homosexuality is normal.

100% correct it is factually normal within itself . . .

any abnormal tags applied to it are meaningless because they hold no real water . . .its liken to saying redheads and left handed people are not normal . .technically by numbers of non-redheads and righties that is correct but not by anything else really...

You folks aren't the only ones that get a voice on the matter. The days of being lazy, just calling everyone that says something different is automatically classified homophobic are, thankfully, past.

Unless you are gay, gay marriage does not affect you in any way. Why should you have a say in it?

That was way way waaaaAAAAAaaaaay too homocentric...

Yano?
Sweet irony and dishonesty LMAO

can you qoute where she called everyone that says something different homophobic?

oh thats right it didnt happen, just another lie of yours completely exposed. Guess thats what happens when you make things up . . yano!:lamo

Unless you are gay, gay marriage does not affect you in any way. Why should you have a say in it?

Unless you are a polygamist, polygamy does not affect you in any way. Why should you (or the state) have a say in it?

Unless you are a polygamist, polygamy does not affect you in any way. Why should you (or the state) have a say in it?

As long as it involves consenting adults who cares. Though it would require every law that deals with marriage to be rewritten, which would probably never happen as there is no will to change it public or private.

Gay marriage fits perfectly within the already existing legal framework.

Last edited:
your feelings are noted, fact reminds you are still 100% factually wrong LMAO :)

You are speaking in tongues. How about some English. ;)

You are speaking in tongues. How about some English. ;)

now your failed deflection is noted. fact remains you are still 100% factually wrong LMAO :)

Re: "Marriage is for a man and a woman," HE believes

No. She can have all the sex she wants. Ever heard of condoms?
*blink.....blink...blink*

Short of STI protection, why would she even need a condom used? It is impossible for her to get pregnant because she has NO UTERUS! That's what a hysterectomy is; the removal of the uterus.

So let's try this again. And we will even back up a step. Is sex without the possibility of procreation wrong, and thus should not even be done?

Last edited:
What are you talking about? You asked questions of me without answering the question of mine you quoted. I then answered those questions fully and followed that up by noting that you dodged my question. You even showed where you dodged the question. All of the questions you asked in post 40 were answered directly in post 41. So what questions did I supposedly Dodge by asking other other questions?

Your answers seemed more like a dance than factual. OTOH, as stated in post 43, I never said you equated homosexuality with a disorder and you never produced a post where I did.

Sent from the Fortress of Solitude using Kryptonian crystals

Your answers seemed more like a dance than factual. OTOH, as stated in post 43, I never said you equated homosexuality with a disorder and you never produced a post where I did.

Sent from the Fortress of Solitude using Kryptonian crystals
Nor did I ever claim that you had. I stated that by quoting my question, and then responding with other questions, instead of answering it, you created the impression that you agreed with the idea I had done so. If you didn't think that I was equating homosexuality with a disorder, why did you even quote my question? What was your point that you were trying to get across?

Please stick to your own business instead of trying to tell me what does or does not affect me.

Why should I have a say in it? Well, for one thing, it's my country, not yours. Second, I can say exactly what I feel is the truth and anything I want to say.

Catch my drift?

Same with incest, or sex with animals, necrophilia, etc etc.

"He" is the president of Grindr, the app for gay men in the world to meet other gay men.

He immediately explained that he supports gay rights, including gay marriage.

But he said that as a straight man with a wife and two children, his personal opinion clashes with his support for gay rights.

He respects everyone's view on this subject.

He has since deleted his controversial remarks.

You can read the whole article on the British newspaper Guardian's website. It was posted on November 29, 2018. Just google the newspaper's title and the words "Grindr president." (I learned about this matter when checking the Drudge Report this morning.)

Whether or not the guy's a homophobe is his own business. As long as he provides his services equally to all, it doesn't matter what he thinks.

Please stick to your own business instead of trying to tell me what does or does not affect me.

Why should I have a say in it? Well, for one thing, it's my country, not yours. Second, I can say exactly what I feel is the truth and anything I want to say.

Catch my drift?

more sweet irony and hypocrisy....
you tell a poster to stick to their own business while claiming you can say whatever you want? interesting. . . . . . catch my drift? :)
This topic really has you making unhinged, dishonest, hyperbolic and or hypocritical posts doesn't it LMAO

"He" is the president of Grindr, the app for gay men in the world to meet other gay men.

He immediately explained that he supports gay rights, including gay marriage.

But he said that as a straight man with a wife and two children, his personal opinion clashes with his support for gay rights.

He respects everyone's view on this subject.

He has since deleted his controversial remarks.

You can read the whole article on the British newspaper Guardian's website. It was posted on November 29, 2018. Just google the newspaper's title and the words "Grindr president." (I learned about this matter when checking the Drudge Report this morning.)

Ask them to say why it should just be between a man and a woman, and those who say such stupid **** can't provide any real argument. Just dumb **** like "it's always been that way" or some other bull****. Yeah, for a long time there was always slaves and tons of other nasty, stupid **** that humans did. There are no rational arguments to statements like "marriage should be between a man and a woman". none

Ask them why does it even matter if homosexuals marry, and you won't get any rational arguments either. There is none.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom