• We will be taking the forum down for maintenance at [3:30 PM CDT] - in 25 minutes. We should be down less than 1 hour.
  • This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Mark Kelly: Racist democrat candidate for US Senate

you mean mistakes/lies that cause 10s of thousands of extra (many older Republicans) Americans to die?

oh the TDS BS that Trump is responsible for the Chinese viral problems-including people having diabetes, COPD, lung cancer, etc before the virus showed up

oh the TDS BS that Trump is responsible for the Chinese viral problems-including people having diabetes, COPD, lung cancer, etc before the virus showed up

of course Trump is responsible for our readiness and response to an attack (in this case a virus). that he lied and caused way more Americans to die is simply unforgivable.

well, to decent people.

of course Trump is responsible for our readiness and response to an attack (in this case a virus). that he lied and caused way more Americans to die is simply unforgivable.

well, to decent people

:lamo Oh irony!

Decent people don't politicize our silent enemies like worldwide pandemics.

:lamo Oh irony!

Decent people don't politicize our silent enemies like worldwide pandemics.

decent people most definitely speak out when a President lies and thus causes more of our American brothers and sisters to die.

i don't expect you to get it.

Admits in the open forum Trump is not a decent person. ^^^

you mean mistakes/lies that cause 10s of thousands of extra (many older Republicans) Americans to die?

Yup ! that plan,
...... Cuomo's plan .. kill Republicans in nursing homes...
MSM and dems say he's done an exceptionally good job with covid marksmanship !

Yup ! that plan,
...... Cuomo's plan .. kill Republicans in nursing homes...
MSM and dems say he's done an exceptionally good job with covid marksmanship !

uh oh. you don't even know what you just admitted.

decent people most definitely speak out when a President lies and thus causes more of our American brothers and sisters to die.

i don't expect you to get it.

He didn't want to create chaos so he offered a message of hope and optimism. He, like politicians from the left, thought this wasn't as serious as it turned out to be. Did you call them liars? Did you call Pelosi, Dr. Fauci, and Mayor DeBlasio for sharing the same optimism to people, liars? Of course not... Your message is purposely partisan because you are using the pandemic against a president you wish to be defeated in Nov.

He didn't want to create chaos so he offered a message of hope and optimism.

he lied and caused the deaths of more of our brothers and sisters than there needed to be.

you have really low standards for politicians.

he lied and caused the deaths of more of our brothers and sisters than there needed to be.

you have really low standards for politicians.

He didn't cause any deaths.

Oh, and please don't preach to us about standards. :lol:

uh oh. you don't even know what you just admitted.

Just giving credit where credit is due...
dem party governance equals lotsa' dead Republicans...

Rumor has it there's a federal investigation concerning
dem leaders sponsorship for mass homicides of republicans.

another rumor ..
Dem and corporate sponsorship of blm and antifa and complicity in
murder, sedition, and terrorism.

maybe more surprises to come.

Thanks for the whataboutism. We just dont see enough of those here. And what you are saying is that it is ok now for politicians to crack racist jokes??? When did that start?

well, to decent people.

tertiary stage TDS

He didn't cause any deaths.

Oh, and please don't preach to us about standards. :lol:

Sure he did. With his lies/downplaying it.

I know you guys are submersed in the Republican media thing though. You might want to step out for a minute and have a look at what people are saying. But you won't like it.

Sure he did. With his lies/downplaying it.

I know you guys are submersed in the Republican media thing though. You might want to step out for a minute and have a look at what people are saying. But you won't like it.

I stopped reading at "you guys"

Decent people don't use that kind of language on message boards. Keep those fine standards to yourself.

I stopped reading at "you guys"

Decent people don't use that kind of language on message boards. Keep those fine standards to yourself.

you're in too deep. you'll be with Trump until he's facing serious legal problems.

And suddenly you dont care and eagerly support racists

Hyperbolic twaddle. I get to vote for Kelly, you don't LOL.

I'm crushed :lamo

It’s the same ****ing argument over and over and over. “If you agree with this one super contextualized incidence, you must throw out every thing else you believe or I call you a hypocrite. CHOOSE YOUR DOOM.”

It’s the same ****ing argument over and over and over. “If you agree with this one super contextualized incidence, you must throw out every thing else you believe or I call you a hypocrite. CHOOSE YOUR DOOM.”

I look forward to you making this argument the next time a republican is in the hot seat.

Back
Top Bottom