• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Mark Kelly: Racist democrat candidate for US Senate

A Trumpist pretending to care about racism so he can make some stupid attacks on his political enemies.

:rolleyes:

Kelly said his brother Scott, also an astronaut, went aboard the space station for a year and that his DNA was altered from either radiation or zero-gravity. “I think the word hasn’t gotten out how bad it is for him,” Kelly said. “You know, it’s gotten so bad, that we recently had to release him back into the wild,” he continued to a laughing crowd. “He’s like halfway between an orangutan and a Howler Monkey. We’ve even changed his name to Rodrigo. He lives in the woods. He lives in Eagle Rock Reservation,” a reference to a New Jersey forest reserve and recreational park.

I see. A white man made fun of his white brother, and that's.... "racist." Wow. You really *got* that Democrat, Fletch. Way to go. I'll have to vote for the racist Grabber in Chief with 25 sexual assaults and who bragged about peeping in on naked minors. I'm totally convinced.

A Trumpist pretending to care about racism so he can make some stupid attacks on his political enemies.

Kelly said his brother Scott, also an astronaut, went aboard the space station for a year and that his DNA was altered from either radiation or zero-gravity. “I think the word hasn’t gotten out how bad it is for him,” Kelly said. “You know, it’s gotten so bad, that we recently had to release him back into the wild,” he continued to a laughing crowd. “He’s like halfway between an orangutan and a Howler Monkey. We’ve even changed his name to Rodrigo. He lives in the woods. He lives in Eagle Rock Reservation,” a reference to a New Jersey forest reserve and recreational park.

I see. A white man made fun of his white brother, and that's.... "racist." Wow. You really *got* that Democrat, Fletch. Way to go. I'll have to vote for the racist Grabber in Chief with 25 sexual assaults and who bragged about peeping in on naked minors. I'm totally convinced.
NOt surprisingly, you start off your response with a lie and a smear then close with a whataboutism. You have to realize by now that you dont bring light to any discussion, only heat. BUt feel free to explain the joke to me. Maybe Im missing something and its really hilarious. What is the meaning of the 'Rodrigo' reference and how is he not making fun of Hispanics here? And yes the questions are somewhat rhetorical because I know you wont have the courage to respond or to even attempt to back up the garbage you try and pass off as posts.

Poor Fletch, he just can't move the polls for McSally.
He apologized what else do you want from him? Should he fall on his sword and kill himself as penance?

Why does a person in Ohio even care about it?
Fletch wants you to vote McSally.

You are going to vote for McSally.......right?

I think Mark Kelly was just trying say in a very awkward and clumsy way--- that he never met a rocket scientist named "Rodrigo".

It should be up to others to conclude what he meant by that.

mckayla_not.jpeg

Poor Fletch, he just can't move the polls for McSally.

Fletch wants you to vote McSally.

You are going to vote for McSally.......right?
I'd vote for her right after I sick a hot poker in my left eye.....

I know right! Meanwhile Trump is currently tweeting an old fart in a kart screaming white power.

Big Fuc*ing deal. He was joking. It was two years ago. If we counted how many times Trump made racist statements.... And remember, Trump doesn't joke.
So therefore Trump can never be a Joker.Not even close.According to your
definition of Joke or what a Joker does.
That's nice to know.If anything Trump is a Tweeter.
As innocent and lovable as Tweety Bird.

NOt surprisingly, you start off your response with a lie and a smear then close with a whataboutism. You have to realize by now that you dont bring light to any discussion, only heat. BUt feel free to explain the joke to me. Maybe Im missing something and its really hilarious. What is the meaning of the 'Rodrigo' reference and how is he not making fun of Hispanics here? And yes the questions are somewhat rhetorical because I know you wont have the courage to respond or to even attempt to back up the garbage you try and pass off as posts.

Tell us all again how you are indifferent to statues and monuments to Confederate heroes in the public square.

Tell us all again how you are indifferent to statues and monuments to Confederate heroes in the public square.
Answer the question in the post you quoted then I will answer yours.

Last edited:
Answer the question in the post you quoted then I will answer yours.

He obviously made an offensive reference in a joke. I just thank God he isn't saying things like this:

"When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best," he said in the same speech. "They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

You have zero credibility when you climb over a mountain of Trump's overt racism and bigotry that you ignore and excuse on your way to attacking a Democrat.

He obviously made an offensive reference in a joke. I just thank God he isn't saying things like this:

"When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best," he said in the same speech. "They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

You have zero credibility when you climb over a mountain of Trump's overt racism and bigotry that you ignore and excuse on your way to attacking a Democrat.
I already know his response. something something whataboutism.

I have plenty of credibility since your supposed 'mountain' is a mountain of bull****.

I already know his response. something something whataboutism.
And your response to Kellys racist remark is???? To attack me for pointing it out. Typical garbage from you

Sure it was racist to joke that Mexicans are apes. But Donald Trump is a racist. So therefore racist thoughts and feelings are okay.
Well it is a little bit hypocritical. It would be akin to donald trump criticizing someone for forcibly grabbing a woman's *****.

And your response to Kellys racist remark is???? To attack me for pointing it out. Typical garbage from you
I am a conservative. I am not a snowflake. I don't care if he is a racist. But it's okay. I didn't care trump called mexicans rapists in 16. I still voted for him. Yall snowflakes need to stop with your pc culture.

Well it is a little bit hypocritical. It would be akin to donald trump criticizing someone for forcibly grabbing a woman's *****.

Only if it was Donald Trump or someone who defended Donald Trump's statements raising the criticism.

But even then, I would prefer they raise criticism (even a hypocritical one) than try to excuse it and say "Well, I cannot really complain that the fellow over there is sexually assaulting that lady. Who hasn't done that? Glass houses, and all that jazz."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom