• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Mark Kelly: Racist democrat candidate for US Senate

Try and drop the snowflake routine- he apologized because it wasn't in the best taste given 20/20 hindsight two years later... :roll:

It would be racist to call Hispanics coming into the country drug dealers, murderers, gang members.

It would be racist to claim a Hispanic judge would automatically be against someone who dog whistles (and outright spouts) racist rhetoric.

It is racist to tell American citizens to go back to the country they came from when they were born here.

I get some on the right are desperate to flip the script, but that dog don't hunt... :peace

And its racist to name a person who you describe as a cross between an orangutan and a howler monkey, Rodrigo.

So I'm a conservative, not particularly a fan of Marc Kelly, but honestly this is a non story and the man didn't intend any harm or insult to anyone. This is just another case of political correctness and snowflakes who want to complain about everything. No harm no fouls here. This incident does serve to show how ridiculous democrats and liberals actually are.

And its racist to name a person who you describe as a cross between an orangutan and a howler monkey, Rodrigo.

I understand the rabid right is desperate to fling mud to cover blatant racism in the GOP. I realize Mr. Sanchez, a failed wannabe GOP politician, wants to cut into Mr. Kelly's lead over the GOP candidate.

The comment is in poor taste at best. If Mr. Kelly had called a true Hispanic those terms you have a case.

It's like when a certain TV Chef, who's tag line is 'everything is better with butter' suggested a dream wedding in an antebellum setting where black waiters serve dressed in formal wear and white gloves. Poor taste, insensitive for sure.

Now racism would be saying having darkies dressed as formal waiters would be best in an antebellum wedding.

A duck call redneck saying black folks were happy and better off before civil rights movements got them rilled up is very poor taste. If he had used racial slurs to refer to the black folks that's racism.

I know many on both sides scream racism at the drop of a hat. So in AZ has this set off a firestorm or backlash? Has this cut into Mr. Kelly's lead? Perhaps this hasn't gotten the traction you long for is because it isn't racism but poor taste. As far as exposure- MSN, NBC, FOX, Washington Post, etc have all reported on this.

But keep trying, I know time is running out... :peace

Fact: He's gonna squash McSally like a bug.

You realize that he's talking about his twin brother.

Thanks for the whataboutism. We just dont see enough of those here. And what you are saying is that it is ok now for politicians to crack racist jokes??? When did that start?

Your whole thread is a guiant whataboutism. Please...

That’s ****ing awful.

it is, but you and I both know that the same posters howling here deny and rationalize if the offender is a Republican. They're not offended, it's fake partisan outrage.

it is, but you and I both know that the same posters howling here deny and rationalize if the offender is a Republican. They're not offended, it's fake partisan outrage.

So you think the only non hypocritical thing to do is not support him, is that correct?

Umm, this thread isnt about Trump or Trump supporters. Its about a democrat candidate for Senate making racist remarks. Does literally everything have to be spoon fed to you? Try and stay on topic.

The forum TDS is simply epic.

But a Democrat said it! That proves how great Trump is or something....
And it was funnier and more intelligent than this post.

Your whole thread is a guiant whataboutism. Please...

You seem to have the desire to prove in each and every thread that you dont know wtf you are talking about.

EhridOJXkAEnJIz

Does your leader,Biden, make mistakes or did 150 million people really die from bullets in the USA in the last few years?

Does your leader,Biden, make mistakes or did 150 million people really die from bullets in the USA in the last few years?

you mean mistakes/lies that cause 10s of thousands of extra (many older Republicans) Americans to die?

Back
Top Bottom