• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Marjorie Taylor Greene Accuses Cori Bush of 'Racism' Over July 4 Tweet

Slavery is an American policy decision that isn't being followed? Are you trying to tell me that slavery needs to be reinstated?

No I was trying to tell you MGT would like that policy followed again.

No I was trying to tell you MGT would like that policy followed again.
Actually I had the two mixed up. MGT is just calling out another crazy woman. Cori Bush is the one who is paralyzed with feelings of slavery. Poor kid...

View attachment 67343004

Save the bullshit IT “WORKED FOR ME” crap for the marks.
Nope.. it works.
But if you cannot seem to access it here is the title etc:

JOB TEST SCORE FIXING BANNED​

Steven A. Holmes, New York Times News ServiceCHICAGO TRIBUNE

The Bush administration, in a move mandated by the new civil rights law, announced Friday that state employment agencies may no longer increase the scores of black and Hispanic job applicants on a federally sanctioned aptitude test to improve their job prospects.
The change in the policy of raising the test scores, started a decade ago to encourage racial diversity in the work force, is expected to lead to questions over how best to evaluate applicants within state employment agencies and the businesses that had relied on them to screen applicants.
The shift is also likely to generate lawsuits as black and Hispanic job seekers find themselves frozen out of job referrals, experts in the field of employment discrimination law say.
''Employers will get applicant flows that might be heavily non-minority,'' said Lawrence Lorber, a Washington lawyer who represents large corporations in civil rights suits. ''They could end up with lawsuits.''

While Friday`s action applies directly to only one job-aptitude test administered by state employment agencies to about 600,000 people a year in 30 states, it presages similar bans on scoring of tests used widely by private employers and civil service bureaucracies.
That is because the practice of raising test scores to help black and Hispanic job applicants, a process known as ''race norming,'' was outlawed by the passage last month of a major civil rights bill.
Look.. stop being a science denier.

Nope.. it works.
But if you cannot seem to access it here is the title etc:

Look.. stop being a science denier.

Ohhhh the Bush admin. So that’s why the link is broken.

Let me know when *you* start taking you seriously.

Ohhhh the Bush admin. So that’s why the link is broken.

Let me know when *you* start taking you seriously.
Yeah..watch you avoid the facts. Let me know when you are willing to have a serious discussion rather than the childish behavior.
The article was about the fact that civil agencies were having to fix the test scores of minority applicants in order to hire minorities.
Amazingly, you are a poster child of why critical race theory is
a valid and important paradigm.
Sadly you cannot see it.
Do you realize that your attitude makes the situation worse for minorities in this country.
No..I doubt you do..since you are blinded by your own hubris.

Yeah..watch you avoid the facts. Let me know when you are willing to have a serious discussion rather than the childish behavior.
The article was about the fact that civil agencies were having to fix the test scores of minority applicants in order to hire minorities.
Amazingly, you are a poster child of why critical race theory is
a valid and important paradigm.
Sadly you cannot see it.
Do you realize that your attitude makes the situation worse for minorities in this country.
No..I doubt you do..since you are blinded by your own hubris.

Lotta words. Zero numbers.

Actually they have:
What they have found is that the gap closes.. the more the students have access to CORE classes and excel in those classes.

They found at my Law school that blacks were 4 times as likely to fail the bar exam compared to whites after completing the same law school

They found at my Law school that blacks were 4 times as likely to fail the bar exam compared to whites after completing the same law school
I would want to see that study.
Frankly the " four times more likely" could be more a factor of how few Black students were in your school.
Let's say there is a class of 50 in your school. 48 white students and 2 black students.
7 of the 48 ( 14%) white students failed the bar exam. 1 out of the 2 black students fail the bar exam. (50%)
That's roughly.." black students four more times likely".
However it's really not a valid indicator of ability..but more a function of numbers.
Racists love to use statistics erroneously.
Like that 70% born out of wedlock= destruction of the black family bs.
However.. there are studies that show that institutional racism..the inequality of education etc that starts in elementary schools..continues to have an effect into colleges and beyond. ..that there may not be a catch up period.
Which is why..critically looking at institutional racism and its effects is so important in fixing inequality.

Last edited:
Which is why..critically looking at institutional racism and its effects is so important in fixing inequality.

CRT views equal treatment under the law to be systemic racism. They demand equity.

I presented the data..you ignored it.
Frankly..I wonder why?

Because it wasn’t data due. You made up a racist theory that you can’t support.

CRT views equal treatment under the law to be systemic racism. They demand equity.
Because the law is set up for inequity. For example something like
Get caught with over an ounce cocaine..5 years
Get caught with the same amount of Crack cocaine..20years.
Explain the difference...other than Crack cocaine is cheaper and more likely to be used by minorities..
Sure..equal treatment under the law..but not equal treatment because of the law.

Because it wasn’t data due. You made up a racist theory that you can’t support.
First..there is absolutely nothing racist about it. In fact it recognizes the effect of systemic racism.. but you go and try to explain what I said was racist. In any shape or form.
And please refrain from your continued attempts to lie about what I said.
The data. Which I clearly presented..shows that minorities..because of systemic racism..score on average lower on standardized tests. When hiring lists are based on the scores..that means that minorities are often in the lower tier of these lists making it less like for them to be hired...despite an employer wanting to hire minorities.
Then I gave a real world example of how employers..like the state agencies in my example.." fixing" the test scores in order to hire minorities.
I presented the data and the evidence.
Deal with it.

First..there is absolutely nothing racist about it. In fact it recognizes the effect of systemic racism.. but you go and try to explain what I said was racist. In any shape or form.
And please refrain from your continued attempts to lie about what I said.
The data. Which I clearly presented..shows that minorities..because of systemic racism..score on average lower on standardized tests. When hiring lists are based on the scores..that means that minorities are often in the lower tier of these lists making it less like for them to be hired...despite an employer wanting to hire minorities.
Then I gave a real world example of how employers..like the state agencies in my example.." fixing" the test scores in order to hire minorities.
I presented the data and the evidence.
Deal with it.

Deal with what? If your racist theory that you can’t prove, not mine. You continually making up something is not my problem. You deal with it.

Deal with what? If your racist theory that you can’t prove, not mine. You continually making up something is not my problem. You deal with it.
Proved it. You want to ignore the evidence presented.
You can't even explain why you think what I said is racist.
I find it fascinating. You are proof of the importance of critical race theory.

Proved it. You want to ignore the evidence presented.
You can't even explain why you think what I said is racist.
I find it fascinating. You are proof of the importance of critical race theory.

That’s nice.

MTG must think blacks are still in slavery.
MTG generally struggles with actually thinking through before spouting. imo

My post has to do with what you said.
Whether or not you are responsible for the actions of 200 years ago is simplistic. Do you benefit from those actions and the continuing repercussions they create? If so, I'd say you are still partially responsible for actions taken long in the past.
Hmm..so if I had family members who died fighting to end slavery.. thus causing family members to be broken up to surviving relatives..which had far reaching negative consequences for me. Does that make me responsible?

Explain the difference...other than Crack cocaine is cheaper and more likely to be used by minorities..

No, crack cocaine is more likely to be used by people with less money than those who use cocaine. Because its cheaper.

No, crack cocaine is more likely to be used by people with less money than those who use cocaine. Because its cheaper.
Bingo..so they are the same accept for the cost.
Yet the LAW when it comes to sentencing treats them differently..
So poor people ..of which minorities are more likely to be poor ..which means minorities are more likely to be impacted by the difference and thus sentenced longer for essentially getting caught with the same drug.

Hmm..so if I had family members who died fighting to end slavery.. thus causing family members to be broken up to surviving relatives..which had far reaching negative consequences for me. Does that make me responsible?

My grand father started and my father completed an extensive family tree going back to Colonial New York. None of them owned slaves and the Civil war wiped out half the men with my last name. The fact that I have the same color skin as southern slave owners couldnt be more meaningless, and yet under CRT it is everything.

Back
Top Bottom