• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Many Republican Warmongers Throw Support To Biden

The Cult is much stronger in this one (no hysterical alert needed; it's well-established).
Fine. You are now in a stronger cult. I can see evidence of that.

It's still hilarious that you cannot accept that any law is good, just because Trump pushed for it.

:roll:

...of course!! ...obomba was a republicrat imperialist/interventionist just like your stinking trump!... btw, i'd shut up about obama's drone strikes because your stinking trump is out-bombing obomba nearly 2 to 1 as near as you and i can tell...

Feeding on a constant diet of Dirtbag's lies would, of course, mean that what goes in comes out otherwise known as BSIBSO. Here's a shot of truth serum:

U.S. military forces have already dropped by more than 3,000 personnel this year, bringing the American military footprint to about 8,500 troops, around the same level as when Trump took office in 2017.
So, he' increased troops be 3,000 and then reduced them back to what Obama left him. And, of course, he's promised to draw down another 3,000 "by election day." Just like his grand chearper and better health care plan for everyone that he's been going to unveil in about the next two weeks for over three and a half years now. His record for Iraq is just as bad and lied about by his Cult. As of this article fro Military Times 4 days ago:
Currently about 5,000 American troops are stationed in the country, even though President Donald Trump declared the Islamic State group defeated nine months ago and ordered the start of removing U.S. forces from the region.

Fine. You are now in a stronger cult. I can see evidence of that.

It's still hilarious that you cannot accept that any law is good, just because Trump pushed for it.

Well, neener-neener back atcha. Jeebus you people are weak.

I don't know. Is he supposed to?
Why does your media not report riots in American cities?

"Whataboutism"

no wonder why you people lose.

This is one you will win. Trump has been very effective at reducing tension.

Through a fairly simple strategy of focusing on troublemakers, the Trump administration has essentially defeated ISIS and blunted aggression by Iran, Russia and China, while being less interventionist elsewhere. Overall, the policy has been well received worldwide. If you want to focus on drone strikes, the Trump administration has used them in combat areas, Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria, but Obama had no such qualms.

As always, you guys excuse the war mongering of your president's. Never fails.

As always, you guys excuse the war mongering of your president's. Never fails.
Warmongering? What planet are you on?

Trump avoids any semblance of a war with a devoted passion. Even Trump haters will mention it if forced to say something nice. Clinton was a button pusher. Bush was a button pusher. Obama was a button pusher. Trump has been trying to extract us from the mistakes of previous administrations. He's the opposite of warmongering.

Warmongering? What planet are you on?

Trump avoids any semblance of a war with a devoted passion. Even Trump haters will mention it if forced to say something nice. Clinton was a button pusher. Bush was a button pusher. Obama was a button pusher. Trump has been trying to extract us from the mistakes of previous administrations. He's the opposite of warmongering.

False. But I understand you have to believe otherwise.

...[ugh...republicrats are shamefully ignorant of 'murca's 'bi-partisan' world-wide warmongering...too much sucker carlson for the republicreeps...too much pbs for democreeps] .....[also, have you noticed how republicrats rarely bring anything to the table except the oral sphincter] ;)

Beware the USA: the world's leading warmonger and terrorist organization

"...There’s an old adage that goes: “You can judge a man by the company he keeps.”

If that’s the case, then applying it to nations, the world has to judge the US to be a truly wretched and repugnant country, and should be steering clear of it.

Look at the company we Americans are “keeping” these days:

* In Ukraine, the US is backing a thuggish regime, installed through a bloody coup that overthrew a democratically elected government. That regime, since taking power, been using indescriminately shelling cities, and using fascist thugs re-classified as National Guardsmen to slaughter civilians and separatist rebels in the eastern part of the country. It is also becoming increasingly clear, as even the main English-language newspaper in Malaysia is reporting, that this thuggish regime based in Kiev was likely responsible for the deliberate downing of a Malaysian airline which killed all 283 passengers and crew (though the Obama administration continues to claim, on the basis of no evidence, that it was the separatists’ doing).

* In Israel, we have a government and the ironically named Israeli Defense Force (IDF) slaughtering nearly 2000 Palestinians — over 400 of them children — trapped in the massive open-air prison and ghetto called Gaza. For over a month, the IDF has been relentlessly bombing, shelling and rolling tanks and bulldozers over the world’s most crowded prison camp and its 1.8 million people, deliberately shelling schools, hospitals, sewage treatment and water plants, and the only power generating facility, creating an incomprehensible humanitarian crisis. Israel is the single largest recipient of US financial and military aid, and most of the death and destruction in Gaza is the direct result of US-provided arms — weapons that include flesh-shredding anti-personnel shells and bombs, toxic gas and illegally used white phosphorus incendiary weapons. In fact, the US rushed more such deadly weapons to Israel as the IDF ran its stocks down in this one-sided assault on the walled-in Gaza-wide free-fire kill zone.

* Over in Syria, where the US has been covertly supplying arms to an assortment of fanatic Islamic jihadists intent on overthrowing the dictator Bashar al Assad, we now know that it was those very jihadists, and not the Assad government, that cooly launched a deadly Sarin gas attack on a suburb of Damascus last year, killing hundreds. They did this monstrous crime in an attempt to throw blame on Assad and lure the US into joining the war against his regime — and came within a day of succeeding. More recently we learn that those jihadists, many of whom were trained by the CIA at secret camps in Jordan, have been stoning women in Syria to death for “adultery,” often forcing local villagers unwilling to participate in such horrors to watch this medieval atrocity.

* Those same jihadis, trained by the US, are also sweeping across much of Iraq now, taking control of even large cities like Mosul, and slaughtering many of those in areas they conquer. There the US has been forced by this “blow-back” from its earlier support to turn on its trainees, much as it had to do a decade ago in Afghanistan, to begin bombing its wayward proteges to slow their advance. But let’s not forget that the people the US is now attacking in Iraq are the very people whom it earlier armed and trained to fight against Assad in neighboring Syria.

Of course, the US has many other vicious and unsavory “friends” all around the globe, in Venezuela, Cuba and Ecuador and Bolivia, Honduras and Colombia for example. But just judging by these three groups that it is backing — the Ukraine government, the Israeli government and the Islamic rebels in Syria — one can only conclude that the US is a truly global menace and leading source of international mayhem and terror..."

...even a few republicans 'get it'... very very very very few:

How the US Became a Warmonger Police State

"...Every passing day truth is less and less prevalent in the United States. Democratic control over the government is already nonexistent. Essentially, Americans live in the Fourth Reich which has already budded and is now blossoming.

Wars and their expense will continue to multiply as the military/security complex uses manufactured “threats” to continue the excessive flow of American resources into more weapons to be used in the destruction of more countries.

Professor Griffin provides the details of the story of how the United States ceased to be a free country ruled by law and became instead a threat both to American civil liberty and to life on earth.

In world polls, 25% of the respondents recognize the United States as the greatest threat to peace in the world. This is 5 times higher than those who regard North Korea and Iran as threats, much less Venezuela, which does not even register. When Trump gave his UN speech he should have said that the United States, controlled as it is by the CIA and military/security complex, is the great threat that the entire world faces, including Americans.

But Trump has betrayed us. He accepted the aggressive militarist neoconservative line that the military/security complex, about which President Eisenhower warned us, to no avail, in 1961, 56 years ago, is the hegemonic police power chosen by History to protect the peace of the world.

It must reassure the 7 or 8 countries bombed into the Stone Age by Washington’s might that their destruction is “protecting the peace of the world.”

"Whataboutism"

no wonder why you people lose.

Seriously, are drone strikes supposed to be cataloged and published somewhere weekly.
Seriously, why doesn't your media cover the big city riots.

..same reason ?your favorite stinking republican bankster puppet$ don't talk about this:

Warmongering is a Bipartisan Tradition | The American Conservative

Both Theodore Roosevelt and Woodrow Wilson declared that God had given American leaders—”Christ’s Army,” according to Wilson—the divine duty to “improve” the backward peoples of America and the world. Roosevelt and Wilson used that rationale to establish modern progressivism and American imperialism, both of which were part of what Roosevelt called “the long struggle for the uplift of humanity.” They argued that greater government intervention, through social welfare and regulatory programs at home and military incursions abroad, would remake American slums and all the countries of the world into the Puritan ideal of a “city on a hill.”

To fulfill this mission, Roosevelt championed many social-welfare measures, including pure-food and worker-safety regulations, but he also pushed the United States to attack Spain and occupy Cuba and the Philippines—the so-called Spanish-American War, which historians characterize as America’s “first imperial war.” The assault and subsequent occupations resulted in the deaths of more than 10,000 Cubans, several hundred thousand Filipino civilians, and 4,541 American soldiers.

...Wilson’s self-appointed obligation to rescue and “redeem” all the world’s people compelled him, beginning in 1916, to push the country toward intervention in Europe with what many historians call a “missionary zeal.” The United States, he said, “must assume the messianic mantle” and had “the right and duty to intervene whenever and wherever” its leaders thought necessary. Some 116,000 U.S. servicemen were killed and more than 200,000 wounded in World War I, which ended in a virtual stalemate....

...Of course, it is also worth mentioning that the conservative position is equally incoherent. Conservatives frequently deny that the government is wise enough to remake American society or the economy, but they somehow believe that we can transform Iraq and Afghanistan into Western style democracies.

War is the ultimate big government program. If you support war, you are supporting big government, and if you support big government, you are supporting war.

You guys are get snarky when someone shows you're wrong. Your fact free diet is causing some kind of etiquette decay.

...jay, do you have TCS? ...remember, as one wag puts it, only a gd republicrat fool could quibble about the puny differences between the orange/red bankster puppet$ and blue puppet$...

..same reason ?your favorite stinking republican bankster puppet$ don't talk about this:

Warmongering is a Bipartisan Tradition | The American Conservative

Both Theodore Roosevelt and Woodrow Wilson declared that God had given American leaders—”Christ’s Army,” according to Wilson—the divine duty to “improve” the backward peoples of America and the world. Roosevelt and Wilson used that rationale to establish modern progressivism and American imperialism, both of which were part of what Roosevelt called “the long struggle for the uplift of humanity.” They argued that greater government intervention, through social welfare and regulatory programs at home and military incursions abroad, would remake American slums and all the countries of the world into the Puritan ideal of a “city on a hill.”

To fulfill this mission, Roosevelt championed many social-welfare measures, including pure-food and worker-safety regulations, but he also pushed the United States to attack Spain and occupy Cuba and the Philippines—the so-called Spanish-American War, which historians characterize as America’s “first imperial war.” The assault and subsequent occupations resulted in the deaths of more than 10,000 Cubans, several hundred thousand Filipino civilians, and 4,541 American soldiers.

...Wilson’s self-appointed obligation to rescue and “redeem” all the world’s people compelled him, beginning in 1916, to push the country toward intervention in Europe with what many historians call a “missionary zeal.” The United States, he said, “must assume the messianic mantle” and had “the right and duty to intervene whenever and wherever” its leaders thought necessary. Some 116,000 U.S. servicemen were killed and more than 200,000 wounded in World War I, which ended in a virtual stalemate....

...Of course, it is also worth mentioning that the conservative position is equally incoherent. Conservatives frequently deny that the government is wise enough to remake American society or the economy, but they somehow believe that we can transform Iraq and Afghanistan into Western style democracies.

War is the ultimate big government program. If you support war, you are supporting big government, and if you support big government, you are supporting war.

I don't understand why you posted that to me.
I agree with a great deal of what was in that piece and a great deal of what else is on that site.
Including ... "American ‘Stormtroopers’ — A Bright Shining Lie - Enough is enough, law enforcement needs to take a stand against the rioters." - by Pat Buchanan

But it still didn't answer why the media doesn't cover the big city riots.

I don't understand why you posted that to me....But it still didn't answer why the media doesn't cover the big city riots.

...sorry if i misunderstood... i thought you were a trump/republican-level warmonger... sorry if i'm wrong...

...this thread isn't about riots [see my original post] ....but since you tried to derail i will add that MUCH MUCH MUCH more importantly is 'why hasn't 'the media' EVER honestly exposed 'our' stinking system of money issuance/creation, system of 'finance' etc...?

...the bank corporations [major banks of issue] are the 'apex corporations'... media corporations are secondary and owned/controlled by the banksters/plutocrats...they have fed us $hit and tried to keep us in the dark on virtually everything truly important as to 'government'...

...once ?you republicrats learn even the basics of 'our' system of money creation [who, how, etc.] you won't have to ask such silly, naive, relatively unimportant question$ like 'why doesn't the media cover the riots?] ;) [obvious answer: because the banksters don't want you to know] ;)

Last edited:
...sorry if i misunderstood... i thought you were a trump/republican-level warmonger... sorry if i'm wrong...

...this thread isn't about riots [see my original post] ....but since you tried to derail i will add that MUCH MUCH MUCH more importantly is 'why hasn't 'the media' EVER honestly exposed 'our' stinking system of money issuance/creation, system of 'finance' etc...

...the bank corporations [major banks of issue] are the 'apex corporations'... media corporations are secondary and owned/controlled by the banksters/plutocrats...they have fed us $hit and tried to keep to us in the dark on virtually everything truly important as to 'government'...

...once ?you republicrats learn even the basics of 'our' system of money creation [who, how, etc.] you won't have to ask such silly, naive, relatively unimportant question$ like 'why doesn't the media cover the riots?] ;)

I'm hardly a warmonger/interventionist. Pretty much the opposite.

Okay, try this question ... Some do but why doesn't all media cover the riots? What distinguishes the ones that do from the ones that haven't been?

I'm hardly a warmonger/interventionist. Pretty much the opposite.

Okay, try this question ... Some do but why doesn't all media cover the riots? What distinguishes the ones that do from the ones that haven't been?

...don't kid yourself...if you support trump or biden you are a warmonger/interventionist...

...i agree as to the media coverage of the riots...i never hear a peep about the proud boys and the other violent republicrat @ssholes...

...okay, try this question... why are republicrats always yacking about some illion dollar economy when they are butt-ignorant as to the hideous origin and nature of even one dollar?... :cuckoo:

...don't kid yourself...if you support trump or biden you are a warmonger/interventionist...

...i agree as to the media coverage of the riots...i never hear a peep about the proud boys and the other violent republicrat @ssholes...
I have. I guess you are too selective in where you get your news.
And while you pretend to be an equal opportunity malcontent you can't bring yourself to bitch about the main perps in the riots.

And while you pretend to be an equal opportunity malcontent you can't bring yourself to bitch about the main perps in the riots.

...in the larger scheme of thing$--not the tiny republicrat-radio/teevee bubble in which you are wrapped-- the bankster$/plutocrat$ are always 'the main perp$'...and i bitch as loudly and frequently as i can about banksters/plutocrats!!...

...you, on the other hand, appear hell bent on bitching about the stinking republicrat :elephantf:donkeyfla puppet$, never the puppetmaster$...

...in the larger scheme of thing$--not the tiny republicrat-radio/teevee bubble in which you are wrapped-- the bankster$/plutocrat$ are always 'the main perp$'...and i bitch as loudly and frequently as i can about banksters/plutocrats!!...

...you, on the other hand, appear hell bent on bitching about the stinking republicrat :elephantf:donkeyfla puppet$, never the puppetmaster$...

Do you find that people tend to not respond to you after they give you a chance to ditch the angry radical Marxist persona but you can't help yourself?

Do you find that people tend to not respond to you after they give you a chance to ditch the angry radical Marxist persona but you can't help yourself?

...'angry?!... :cuckoo: .....i absolutely love exposing you republicrats as trifling low-info quibblers...beavis vs. butthead... (btw, thank-you for your readership)

...'marxist'?!... :cuckoo: ....did you know marx was a monetary ignoramus and gold bug like ?you trumpkins?.... [you are a trump supporter...amirite?]

[i've found that most republicans/crats 'know' what they 'know' about marx from limbaugh, hannity, beck, :stooges etc. republican/crat cheerleaders...in other words, they are wildly ignorant about marx]

Last edited:
...'angry?!... :cuckoo: .....i absolutely love exposing you republicrats as trifling low-info quibblers...beavis vs. butthead... (btw, thank-you for your readership)

...'marxist'?!... :cuckoo: ....did you know marx was a monetary ignoramus and gold bug like ?you trumpkins?.... [you are a trump supporter...amirite?]

[i've found that most republicans/crats 'know' what they 'know' about marx from limbaugh, hannity, beck, :stooges etc. republican/crat cheerleaders...in other words, they are wildly ignorant about marx]

Can't take a hint, huh.

Seriously, are drone strikes supposed to be cataloged and published somewhere weekly.

Oh, so drone strikes no longer matter?

Interesting how much the bar as been lowered for dear leader.

You guys are get snarky when someone shows you're wrong. Your fact free diet is causing some kind of etiquette decay.

I wasn't wrong.

Back
Top Bottom