• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Many Republican Warmongers Throw Support To Biden

tons of Republicans of all stripes will be voting for Joe because he's a decent man, adult and leader.

i'm sure they're tired of the baby temporarily occupying the White House of the people.

Maybe you're just too far away to know enough not to call Trump an interventionist.
dysgu cyn i chi siarad

...you must have TCS [Trump Cheerleading Syndrome]... your stinker trump is bombing foreign brown people at a world record pace...your stinker trump is making record $ale$ of murderous arms to the worst human rights abusers on the planet...your stinker trump is VICIOUSLY meddling in the internal affairs of venezuela, iran, syria, afghanistan numerous places in africa, etc. ad nauseam...trying to incite these foreigners to kill their government...etc. ad freaking nauseam....

...yet you're going to quibble with me using sean stinking hannitwiity's definition of 'interventionist'... ugh... republicrats!... :cuckoo:

I don't put a lot of faith in the polls because they weren't accurate in predicting the 2016 winner so let's get real here, it ain't over until the 'fat lady sings'.

I think the fat lady has sung already. Republicans are fleeing from their party and voting for Biden.

These are well known Republicans that are voting for Biden. Even a former nominee for the Republican presidential ticket.

Polls only have a "liberal bias" unless they show something positive for dear leader. haven't you heard?

Oh yes, the Republican fantasy world where things always go the way they want them to, right?

fantasyreality.jpg

I don't put a lot of faith in the polls because they weren't accurate in predicting the 2016 winner so let's get real here, it ain't over until the 'fat lady sings'.

It ain't over until the fat man cries.

70 former GOP natsec officials back Biden in anti-Trump letter - Business Insider

"...More than 70 former Republican national security leaders have written an open letter backing the Democratic presidential nominee, Joe Biden, saying President Donald Trump is unfit to lead.

"We are profoundly concerned about the course of our nation under the leadership of Donald Trump," the letter, published Thursday by the conservative advocacy organization Defending Democracy Together, said.

"Trump has demonstrated that he lacks the character and competence to lead this nation and has engaged in corrupt behavior that renders him unfit to serve as President."

Among the signatories — who served during the Reagan, first and second Bush, and Trump administrations — are former CIA Director Michael Hayden, the former FBI and CIA chief William Webster, former Director of National Intelligence John Negroponte, and former Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel...."

I can understand why when Trumps "Love letters" have failed with the NK dictator

Many Republican Warmongers Throw Support To Biden

How the hell did you conflate "National Security Advisor's" into "warmongers"? :shock:

...you must have TCS [Trump Cheerleading Syndrome]... your stinker trump is bombing foreign brown people at a world record pace...your stinker trump is making record $ale$ of murderous arms to the worst human rights abusers on the planet...your stinker trump is VICIOUSLY meddling in the internal affairs of venezuela, iran, syria, afghanistan numerous places in africa, etc. ad nauseam...trying to incite these foreigners to kill their government...etc. ad freaking nauseam....

...yet you're going to quibble with me using sean stinking hannitwiity's definition of 'interventionist'... ugh... republicrats!... :cuckoo:

No, I'm encouraging you to get yourself up to speed and off 2LT retread news.
Whatever Trump is he's not a military interventionist.
Selectively killing a terrorist is not interventionism.
Toppling someone like Qaddafi is.

I thought that Mycroft said that polls were not to be used because they are not reliable. You now believe in the polls?

Oh by the way, the most recent poll where Trump gained is the Harper Poll. Ever hear of them before?

I have noticed that Mycroft and I are two distinct and separate people, each expressing individual views.

No, I don't place any particular faith in the polls, but for those who do, Trump has been closing the gap between himself and Biden.

I never heard of Harper, but then, since I don't pay much attention to polls anyway, that's not a surprise. I never heard of Qunnipiac until the past couple of elections either. Frankly, I have no idea what might happen tomorrow, much less what could happen in November, and neither does anyone else.

How the hell did you conflate "National Security Advisor's" into "warmongers"? :shock:

:roll:

...most/all of them support the stinking US military monstrosity... hundreds of military bases in foreign lands ultimately aimed at stealing/controlling the resources of foreigners....spying all over the planet...cruel economic sanctions aimed at overthrowing governments and replacing them with US puppet$...'we' account for nearly half of the total world-wide military spending...

...good grief, what is it about you republicrats and your miserable blindness to your favorite republicrat puppet$?! ...a fishmonger sells fish... a warmonger sells war...and your stinking republicrats are overwhelmingly 'warmongers'... and they have been for a looooooong time... get reality!!... :cuckoo:

I'm against 'Republican warmongers'. But here's how to understand this. If there were a Martian army on its way to Earth to attack, then probably even real scumbags would share the opinion to want to defend from them. That they're scumbags doesn't make them wrong about that. It wouldn't make sense to say, 'but they're scumbags, so let the Martians win'.

What it doesn't mean is, 'they're warmongerers, and so that means Biden is a warmongerer too'. It could be the case; or not be. But unless Biden was clearly going to use nukes to nuke the planet, trump is not an option. And Biden is not clearly going to do that.

republicrats

You lose a lot of credibility IMO by using that word at all. It doesn't show Democrats and Republican are similar terrible parties, it shows 'here's someone with such crazed views they think the Republicans and Democrats are the same'. Any legitimate point you could make about flaws in both parties is lost because of the crazed, absurd, extremist claim.

So you now believe in polls?

Polls? That would require a leap of faith I'm not prepared to make. Bur just because I don't put much stock in them doesn't prevent me from reporting them. Similarly, I don't believe much in the NYT, but I still have a look at it now and then. I saw where Jennifer Rubin cried 20 or 30 times during Biden's vapid speech. That's precious. The poor woman is having the vapours. Somebody should help her before she falls out and cracks her coconut on the concrete.

You lose a lot of credibility IMO by using that word at all. It doesn't show Democrats and Republican are similar terrible parties, it shows 'here's someone with such crazed views they think the Republicans and Democrats are the same'. Any legitimate point you could make about flaws in both parties is lost because of the crazed, absurd, extremist claim.

...get real...republicrats have worked together to bring us all the stinking militaristic foreign interventionism ...they have worked together to maintain our stinking monetary order...they have worked together to fill the jails of the prison industrial complex with casualties of your stinking 'war on drugs'... the amount of government $pending needed to satisfy BOTH their stinking wants and preferences is so similar only a math-challenged republicrat could quibble... both parties vomit stinking bankster puppet after stinking bankster puppet at us...

...you don't understand REALITY... you lose credibility with smart people... although the blue republicrats will find you credible... :peace

Biden and those ex-Bush administration clowns are members of the same club, guys. I’m surprised you didn’t see it. That’s because the leftists don’t understand a certain term that Trump uses, which describes the entrenched bureaucracy. It’s simply that they all are members in good standing of the deep state. You know, the same guys that started the Iraq war, among other things.
They act in their own interests, not the people’s.

I have noticed that Mycroft and I are two distinct and separate people, each expressing individual views.

No, I don't place any particular faith in the polls, but for those who do, Trump has been closing the gap between himself and Biden.

I never heard of Harper, but then, since I don't pay much attention to polls anyway, that's not a surprise. I never heard of Qunnipiac until the past couple of elections either. Frankly, I have no idea what might happen tomorrow, much less what could happen in November, and neither does anyone else.

Given that I have been a trader for over 42 years and have made my life, paid my bills, and made what money I have trading, I have to say you are wrong.

Everything I do, and I do mean everything, is based on trying to anticipate what will happen. Evidently, it is impossible to be 100% right, or even 80% right or even 70% right, meaning that things wont always come out as anticipated. Nonetheless, the difference between having made a living doing that and being broke and homeless is the results of my anticipating have been more often right than wrong. I bet on what is going to happen and if I am right more often than not, I go forward and the opposite is true.

Yes, no one knows for sure what will happen in November but studying the fundamentals (what Trump has done well and where he has failed) and studying the charts (what polls and what people are saying and doing), it is evident that Trump is losing and that the probabilities favor him losing.

Evidently, his handling of the Corona virus has been pivotal as more people think he has done a bad job than people who think he has done a good job. As such, the chart is presently against him. There are still 74 days until the election and things could change. By the same token, the things that need to change for him to have a chance to move up are less deaths from the virus and more economic activity and as of right now and without anything being done to stop the virus from spreading, the chances of this changing over the next 74 days is very low.

As such, probabilities favor him losing the election as of today.

70 former GOP natsec officials back Biden in anti-Trump letter - Business Insider

"...More than 70 former Republican national security leaders have written an open letter backing the Democratic presidential nominee, Joe Biden, saying President Donald Trump is unfit to lead.

"We are profoundly concerned about the course of our nation under the leadership of Donald Trump," the letter, published Thursday by the conservative advocacy organization Defending Democracy Together, said.

"Trump has demonstrated that he lacks the character and competence to lead this nation and has engaged in corrupt behavior that renders him unfit to serve as President."

Among the signatories — who served during the Reagan, first and second Bush, and Trump administrations — are former CIA Director Michael Hayden, the former FBI and CIA chief William Webster, former Director of National Intelligence John Negroponte, and former Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel...."

So everyone who works for the NSA are war mongers?

giphy.gif

You don't for a millisecond let yourself think that's because they like Biden, do you? No one could be that naive. The Rs in that group want their party back and if they succeed and get into power again they'll find an Iraq somewhere to invade unless Dirtbag Donnie decides to pre-empt them between now and election day and become a "War President" in a desperate move to attract even just one more voter.

That’s not how he got elected.
It's not the only thing Trump did, but it was an important element in the process. Some of his most rabid supporters used to be Democrats.

Back
Top Bottom