• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Many Republican Warmongers Throw Support To Biden

Vote for Biden or we'll burn your house down. Nice

...kinda like the stinking republicans: ...'give us your oil, use 'our' federal reserve notes, kiss iZrael's arse, etc., or 'our' champion teenage video-gamers will murder you indiscriminately sitting on their soft arses in utah.... ;)

Can't take a hint, huh.

:lol:

...i get 'the hint' after less than two sentences from you cheerleaders for the orange puppet....everything that you generate can be heard REPEATEDLY on the thousands of radio stations that carry stinkers limbaugh, hannity, beck :stooges etcetercrap ad nauseam... but thanks for the readership...

Oh, so drone strikes no longer matter?

Interesting how much the bar as been lowered for dear leader.

I dunno. Is someone supposed to be publishing that stuff?

:lol:

...i get 'the hint' after less than two sentences from you cheerleaders for the orange puppet....everything that you generate can be heard REPEATEDLY on the thousands of radio stations that carry stinkers limbaugh, hannity, beck :stooges etcetercrap ad nauseam... but thanks for the readership...

What was the hint you think you got?

tenor.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

What was the hint you think you got?

...that you are a trifling trump cheerleader/apologist who cheers/apologizes for the orange/red puppet$ in the phony, stoooooooooooooooopid 'r/con./right versus d/lib./left' dichotomy...

...let's face it, if trump was 'pro-choice' and had a 'd' after his name and nothing else was different, you and the rest of the republican-radio-level cheerleaders here would be working your holes vigorously using MANY MANY of the same arguments you now dismiss/ridicule... word.. and thanks for the readership...

...that you are a trifling trump cheerleader/apologist who cheers/apologizes for the orange/red puppet$ in the phony, stoooooooooooooooopid 'r/con./right versus d/lib./left' dichotomy...

...let's face it, if trump was 'pro-choice' and had a 'd' after his name and nothing else was different, you and the rest of the republican-radio-level cheerleaders here would be working your holes vigorously using MANY MANY of the same arguments you now dismiss/ridicule... word.. and thanks for the readership...

Then you didn't get the hint.

Calling republicans war mongers is really kind of stupid. In the last 100 years democrats started all the major wars that killed Americans.

Further Nixon a republican STOPPED one of them. And then Bush let the military run the golf war, and it was over with a WIN in 100 hours!!!!!!!!!!

Calling republicans war mongers is really kind of stupid. In the last 100 years democrats started all the major wars that killed Americans.

Further Nixon a republican STOPPED one of them. And then Bush let the military run the golf war, and it was over with a WIN in 100 hours!!!!!!!!!!

:roll:

...as if your stinking republicans didn't OVERWHELMINGLY $upport these wars... get real... :cuckoo:

...i wouldn't call it 'a hint'... your trump-sucking hits like a ton of feces...

Like I said ... you didn't get it. Look back and see what we were talking about starting at #96.

Back
Top Bottom