• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Man under investigation in fatal shooting of right-wing demonstrator in Portland

If we can find a picture of the suspect cleaning graffiti off a wall then I'll defend him.

You’re dissembling. You keep framing the convo as though the pasty white nationalist loser didn’t cross state lines with a weapon to shoot at people.

Oh look, lo and behold he’s now charged with murder.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He didn't cross state lines with a weapon.

Why did the man who got shot in the arm bring a firearm to a peaceful protest?

Why did the shooter in Portland bring a firearm to a peaceful protest?

He didn't cross state lines with a weapon.

Why did the man who got shot in the arm bring a firearm to a peaceful protest?

Why did the shooter in Portland bring a firearm to a peaceful protest?

Because white nationalist assholes like Kyle Rittenhouse might try to murder you?

Why was the Trump supporter there? Why didn’t they comply with local authorities request to clear the area?

They never should have been there in the first place.

That doesn't justify his execution.

Because white nationalist assholes like Kyle Rittenhouse might try to murder you?

So, he decides to execute a Trump supporter. :lamo

No I mean the guy who shot the white supremacist.

I see... But I wasn't aware a white supremacist was shot recently?

I've heard about the people Rittenhouse shot and the Patriot Prayer guy in Portland, but nothing about any white supremacist being shot.

You’re dissembling. You keep framing the convo as though the pasty white nationalist loser didn’t cross state lines with a weapon to shoot at people.

Oh look, lo and behold he’s now charged with murder.

He's not a white nationalist and he did not cross state lines with a weapon.

Your arguments are based on lies, making them pure rubbish... Just like every single member and supporter of ANTIFA.

I see... But I wasn't aware a white supremacist was shot recently?

I've heard about the people Rittenhouse shot and the Patriot Prayer guy in Portland, but nothing about any white supremacist being shot.

Sure, the Patriot Prayer guy. The guy who shot him...any pictures or anecdotes of him doing something nice? Maybe holding a door open for somebody? If so then I think I could really get behind that person.

Sure, the Patriot Prayer guy. The guy who shot him...any pictures or anecdotes of him doing something nice? Maybe holding a door open for somebody? If so then I think I could really get behind that person.

What evidence do you have that establishes he was a white supremacist?

Twitter posts? Facebook posts? YouTube videos?

So since the shooter in Portland brought a gun and used it to execute an unarmed man who was not threatening anyone, that's justification for anyone afraid of shootings by "100% Antifa" to come armed?

Why was the Trump supporter there? Why didn’t they comply with local authorities request to clear the area?

They never should have been there in the first place.

Why were the leftist D thugs there? Why didn’t they comply and clear the area? They should never have been there in the first place

What evidence do you have that establishes he was a white supremacist?

Twitter posts? Facebook posts? YouTube videos?

The guy who shot your guy...any stories of him holding the elevator door for people? Picking up litter? Telling somebody the time?

The guy who shot your guy...any stories of him holding the elevator door for people? Picking up litter? Telling somebody the time?

Why didn't you just say that you have no evidence that the man was a white nationalist, and your assertion was baseless?

That would have been a lot better, and certainly more honest, then ridiculously asking me to prove a negative.

Why didn't you just say that you have no evidence that the man was a white nationalist, and your assertion was baseless?

That would have been a lot better, and certainly more honest, then ridiculously asking me to prove a negative.

Perhaps you have some examples of the man who shot him taking out his neighbor's garbage?

Man under investigation in fatal shooting of right-wing demonstrator in Portland was outside mayor’s condo night before with daughter - oregonlive.com

I for one do not support vigilante justice. Unlike President Trump and his flock of sheep who supported the actions of Kyle Rittenhouse:

WATCH NOW: Videos reportedly show Kyle Rittenhouse involved in fight, punching female last month in Kenosha | Crime and Courts | journaltimes.com

I condemn the actions of Michael Forest Reinoehl, if he indeed kill the Trump supporter. Why can't people do the same for Rittenhouse, this punk murderer punching a young girl back in July?

Rittenhouse's actions have been condemned by many. First Rittenhouse should never have gone to Kenosha, after that it all get murky. The videos show a protestor chasing Rittenhouse immediately prior to the shooting, was this in that isolated instance self defense. The second shooting and the wounding of a third person appears to be in defense of his safety as he was clearly attacked in the middle of the street. So what we have is a host of problems and many people, several in this instance, who should not have been where they were and not doing what they were doing. Parents always telling their kids, be careful of the company you keep, nothing good happens late at night. There are problems that are contributing to all this and folks are making really bad decisions.

So since the shooter in Portland brought a gun and used it to execute an unarmed man who was not threatening anyone, that's justification for anyone afraid of shootings by "100% Antifa" to come armed?

Y’all didn’t seem to need an excuse previously.

246EE0A1-41F7-41AF-8D9A-4F95DEDD3A7C.jpg

He's not a white nationalist and he did not cross state lines with a weapon.

Your arguments are based on lies, making them pure rubbish... Just like every single member and supporter of ANTIFA.

“No he DIH ENT!”

Okay. The defense rests.

You're asking the wrong question. The question is this:

Where was the government that is mandated to be working to provide domestic tranquility?

That sounds like you are defending vigilante "justice". Do you think private citizens need to take the law into their own hands?

That sounds like you are defending vigilante "justice". Do you think private citizens need to take the law into their own hands?

No, that sounds like someone who believes that a person has a right to defend himself, especially when the democratic leaders won't allow the police to do their job.

At times, yes.

No, that sounds like someone who believes that a person has a right to defend himself, especially when the democratic leaders won't allow the police to do their job.

There is "defending yourself" and there is "out looking for trouble". Which one of those was Kyle?

Back
Top Bottom