• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Making President Trump’s Bed: A Housekeeper Without Papers

Well that will fill 2 jobs....Right now there about 8 million more filled with undocumented workers.....You know 8 million more white people ready to work hard for low wages?...To keep those Corporations profits high?

Gotta love the bigotry of low expectations with people like you Saladin. It's pretty much all the comedy someone can need these days.

Your idea of evidence=What ever trump and his toadies tell me

What is the NYT's idea of evidence ??

"There is no evidence that Mr. Trump or Trump Organization executives knew of their immigration status."

Gotta love the bigotry of low expectations with people like you Saladin. It's pretty much all the comedy someone can need these days.

Bigotry?...Are you one of those easily offended sensitive PC types?.....Who knew

"There is no evidence that Mr. Trump or Trump Organization executives knew of their immigration status."

Sure they didn't.....I doubt they checked into much....Interview...Are you legal?...Si...Your hired.......Get real

At least now many Democrats admit they want open borders and for the same reasons the Democratic Party demanded continuation of slavery and then share cropping: who will pick our crops and clean white people's toilets cheap - literally advocating for a racially based second class people at lower wages than white people. The Democratic Party has never really changed in it's core opinion about foreign people of color. Same logic, difference race.

The only time they ever change their stance, it's mostly considered to be fiction.

Are we making things up as we go? How many people do you think might line up for a job like that? Are you sure you don't know anyone who would love to have a job like that? Have we become such elitist snobs? Really?

Are we making things up as we go? How many people do you think might line up for a job like that? Are you sure you don't know anyone who would love to have a job like that? Have we become such elitist snobs? Really?

I'm just going by the facts....Why hire illegals if "Legal" English speaking workers are available?.....Answer...Most Americans won't do that work for that pay.....Corporations love the cheap labor

I'm just going by the facts....Why hire illegals if "Legal" English speaking workers are available?.....Answer...Most Americans won't do that work for that pay.....Corporations love the cheap labor

The pay would go up if illegals were not taking the jobs. Corporations also love it when people want illegals to come into the country. Caesar Chavez the late founder of the Farm Workers Union used to have his boys hunt down the illegals and beat the hell out of them as he considered them competitors.

The pay would go up if illegals were not taking the jobs. Corporations also love it when people want illegals to come into the country. Caesar Chavez the late founder of the Farm Workers Union used to have his boys hunt down the illegals and beat the hell out of them as he considered them competitors.

Yeah sure...Corporation would love to pay more...But they don't have to do they.....Gosh if America could just deport them all life would be so much better....LOL

Yeah sure...Corporation would love to pay more...But they don't have to do they.....Gosh if America could just deport them all life would be so much better....LOL

Actually for the poor it would be better because there would be completion by the corporations to fill 4 million plus jobs that people in the inner cities would like to have and get off the dole. Why do you hate poor people so much?

The lesson here is that nobody in the Trump organization saw it fit to impose the same stringent measures they want Americans to endorse.

Where were the best people when it came to ensuring she wasn't hired? What kind of checks did they carry? Why weren't these checks in place? I say we look into how many legal immigrants the Trump administration hired.

Maybe we find nothing. Maybe we find a pattern.

Best investigate.

Sent from Trump Plaza's basement using Putin's MacBook.

So if that’s your argument....you just admitted that the Trump’s don’t vet their employees (remind you of their presidential campaign, much??) and allowed an undocumented employee get past them. Wow, this, from the guy who can’t shut up about the caravan full of murderers ?? Trump hires the best people, until he sucks at checking their immigration status and hires the murderers, who are walking on his very own properties. You admit Trump & Co are Incompetent idiots. Nice argument.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The lesson here is that nobody in the Trump organization saw it fit to impose the same stringent measures they want Americans to endorse.

Where were the best people when it came to ensuring she wasn't hired? What kind of checks did they carry? Why weren't these checks in place? I say we look into how many legal immigrants the Trump administration hired.

Best investigate.

Exactly this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most White people are lazy....Won't do this type of work.....trump's business had little choice....They can't be blamed for the hiring...Still seems hypocritical

Americans are lazy. White people do these jobs in other white countries.

Actually for the poor it would be better because there would be completion by the corporations to fill 4 million plus jobs that people in the inner cities would like to have and get off the dole. Why do you hate poor people so much?

Too Funny...You support the Party that fights tooth and Nail to keep the minimum wage as low as possible......

Americans are lazy. White people do these jobs in other white countries.

Actually.....In Europe they have had an influx of immigrants, Australia also...The few whites that do these jobs are mostly from Eastern Europe or Russia

where she was hired at the Trump property in 2013 with documents she said were phony
Well, so much for this thread.

Best investigate.

How about we investigate every business, or personal household and even go so far as to severely punish them for every undocumented worker they employ?

Because I would be fine with that.

Well, so much for this thread.

Actually the thread makes trump and his gang of goons look like hypocritical assholes...Screaming and spitting up over themselves about illegals...Then hiring them to keep their profits high....

How about we investigate every business, or personal household and even go so far as to severely punish them for every undocumented worker they employ?

Because I would be fine with that.

Yeah like that is going to happen.....In Singapore the penalties are severe for corporations hiring illegals...In America it is all about the bottom line and the share holders...

Back
Top Bottom