• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Making President Trump’s Bed: A Housekeeper Without Papers

I'm just going by the facts....Why hire illegals if "Legal" English speaking workers are available?.....Answer...Most Americans won't do that work for that pay.....Corporations love the cheap labor

It's more than that. Employers also prefer to hire undocumented workers because they cannot report OSHA violations, sexual harassment or other HR violations or become whistleblowers of any kind without exposing themselves to deportation. Employers love these quiet little elves. If they hire a legal English-speaking American citizen, the employer has to toe the EEOC, OSHA, and HR protocols and regulations.

Not to worry. Trump supporters decided a long time ago that Trump is not held to any standard. He could hire as many undocumented illegal immigrants as his little heart desires and all you will hear from them is "B-bu-but Hillary! B-bu-but Obama! Emails! Benghazi! Uranium! Fake news! Witch hunt! No collusion!"

Trump loves his little minions. They are so cute.

I think he was a personnel department and they do the hiring. In California, for example, it is illegal to discriminate against an illegal alien job seeking.

I didn't know that.

Would you please be so kind as to provide the specific statutory reference for that statement?

[Expected response - "crickets']

If you replace the word White with Black... know what you might have a sudden realization, understanding of?

And about 30 immediate posts screaming at you?

Indeed, and not a one of them would be acknowledging the fact that the word (be it "White" or "Black") is totally superfluous.

In California, for example, it is illegal to discriminate against an illegal alien job seeking.

I know, right? And it is also illegal to shoot them on sight. F'n libruls!

That is just BS. Hotels, restaurants, meat packing, construction, maids, garment food processing ect has millions of working white americans and legal americans of all races working in them. Not all white americans are ceos or lazy. You are incredibly ignorant on this subject.

You are in denial.....Many employers in the service industry can't find Americans to do these jobs...Continue on

You are in denial.....Many employers in the service industry can't find Americans to do these jobs...Continue on

Well, if they werent here, employers would have to offer higher pay to attract Americans to do those jobs. That is the way it is supposed to work.

Well, if they werent here, employers would have to offer higher pay to attract Americans to do those jobs. That is the way it is supposed to work.

Offer "higher pay".....Sure...the Republicans fight tooth and nail to keep the minimum wage low....Offer higher pay...What a joke

Would you please be so kind as to provide the specific statutory reference for that statement?

[Continued expected response - "crickets"]

No, they don't. That is why the majority of restaurants are not hiring and when they are they fill their positions quick. Same with the majority of service work. Employers don't have a lack of applicants. People want to work. You are just saying stupid things with no supporting information what so ever. The statistics exist. https://www.bls.gov/cps/cpsaat18.htm

Accommodation and food services - almost 80% white
Food services and drinking places - almost 75% white
Agriculture, forestry, fishing, and hunting - 92% white

White people are willing to do the work. Same with any other race. There is never a reason to hire an illegal immigrant and your assertion that business can't find employers because white people are too good to do the work is pathetic, racist, and a blatant lie.

It would be more challenging to explain how Lego’s fit together.

It would be more challenging to explain how Lego’s fit together.

[Expected response - "crickets" continues]

It's more than that. Employers also prefer to hire undocumented workers because they cannot report OSHA violations, sexual harassment or other HR violations or become whistleblowers of any kind without exposing themselves to deportation. Employers love these quiet little elves. If they hire a legal English-speaking American citizen, the employer has to toe the EEOC, OSHA, and HR protocols and regulations.

Not to worry. Trump supporters decided a long time ago that Trump is not held to any standard. He could hire as many undocumented illegal immigrants as his little heart desires and all you will hear from them is "B-bu-but Hillary! B-bu-but Obama! Emails! Benghazi! Uranium! Fake news! Witch hunt! No collusion!"

Trump loves his little minions. They are so cute.

Was Trump aware that these women were undocumented? And what becomes of these women now that the left has its anti_trump headline? Termination? Deportation? Both? You should be very proud.

No, they don't. That is why the majority of restaurants are not hiring and when they are they fill their positions quick. Same with the majority of service work. Employers don't have a lack of applicants. People want to work. You are just saying stupid things with no supporting information what so ever. The statistics exist. https://www.bls.gov/cps/cpsaat18.htm

Accommodation and food services - almost 80% white
Food services and drinking places - almost 75% white
Agriculture, forestry, fishing, and hunting - 92% white

White people are willing to do the work. Same with any other race. There is never a reason to hire an illegal immigrant and your assertion that business can't find employers because white people are too good to do the work is pathetic, racist, and a blatant lie.

Agriculture Workers 92% white??????...Sure...What planet are you on?.....You angry whites are pretty funny

Would you take an unpleasant job if it paid enough?

Agriculture Workers 92% white??????...Sure...What planet are you on?.....You angry whites are pretty funny

Right because you say so, facts be damned. You, who cannot support your own statements at all, have it all figured out. You have better data and information than the bureau of labor. You must be some new kind of super smart.

Was Trump aware that these women were undocumented?

Personally aware that the exact person was "undocumented"? Highly unlikely.

And what becomes of these women now that the left has its anti_trump headline? Termination? Deportation? Both? You should be very proud.

Isn't termination and deportation what "The Right" is clamouring for?

I don't doubt the authenticity of the linked website, but I wonder how they came up with the fact that (92.4 + 3.0 + 1.4 + 25.6 =) 122.4% of the people employed in "Agriculture, forestry, fishing, and hunting" were employed in "Agriculture, forestry, fishing, and hunting" or that (78.4 + 12.1 + 6.2 + 16.9 =) 113.6% of the total number of people employed are employed. Somehow I can't quite get a grip on the addition.

Would you take an unpleasant job if it paid enough?

Please define "enough".

Please note that my personal definition of "enough" would likely be different if the job were merely "unpleasant" than if it was "morally repugnant". Whether anyone could actually pay me to take a job that I found "morally repugnant" has not yet been tested for two reasons:

1. no one has ever asked me to; and
  2. I've never met anyone with enough money to take a "morally repugnant" job even if they asked me to take one..

BTW, did you realize that your "response" is totally unrelated to the actual question asked? Is that because you are deliberately evading the question actually asked or simply because you aren't able to understand it?

So, I repeat

Isn't termination and deportation what "The Right" is clamouring for?

When you acquire the skill to answer direct and simple questions, let me know.

Source? Lol, we have no evidence that they vetted her anymore than they vetted Manafort, Flynn, or Cohen.

Sent from Trump Plaza's basement using Putin's MacBook.

We have no evidence of either side for that scrutiny.

So are you suggesting that only Trump's company be checked for illegal workers and not all companies?

When you acquire the skill to answer direct and simple questions, let me know.

Thank you for proving that you do not recognize that

IS an answer to the question

"Was Trump aware that these women were undocumented?​

We have no evidence of either side for that scrutiny.

So are you suggesting that only Trump's company be checked for illegal workers and not all companies?

All companies are checked, the Trump organization has shown itself to be unable to vet it's own personnel. Why should the Hilton's be investigated if the Trumps aren't following the rules?

All companies are checked, the Trump organization has shown itself to be unable to vet it's own personnel. Why should the Hilton's be investigated if the Trumps aren't following the rules?

So you just want to lie like that and think that it's an agreeable outcome?

If you believe that all companies have already been checked, then I can steer you towards a few mote 6s that keep getting caught for the exact same thing every year. Maybe just let the government investing one state say... California?

Are you going to sit there and tell me that they are going to come back and so no businesses are employing illegal workers?

Back
Top Bottom