• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Making President Trump’s Bed: A Housekeeper Without Papers

Actually the thread makes trump and his gang of goons look like hypocritical assholes...Screaming and spitting up over themselves about illegals...Then hiring them to keep their profits high....
The headline claims she was hired without papers, then the text says just the opposite. This is just click bait for morons.

Too Funny...You support the Party that fights tooth and Nail to keep the minimum wage as low as possible......

Wouldn't be that low if you didn't hate poor people so much. But you keep letting in their competitors because you want your gardener or maid cheap or fruit picker cheap. You support a party that wants to keep the poor, poor and on a leash like dogs.

How about we investigate every business, or personal household and even go so far as to severely punish them for every undocumented worker they employ?

Because I would be fine with that.

If this is what must be done to the Trumps, so be it. Hell, let's do it to the guy who hired that Mexican to work in his farm, and then ended killing a woman. Let's go after all of these Republicans who think the law only applies to Democrats.

Sent from Trump Plaza's basement using Putin's MacBook.

If this is what must be done to the Trumps, so be it. Hell, let's do it to the guy who hired that Mexican to work in his farm, and then ended killing a woman. Let's go after all of these Republicans who think the law only applies to Democrats.

Pray tell, who are the republicans that think the law only applies to democrats?

Yeah like that is going to happen.....In Singapore the penalties are severe for corporations hiring illegals...In America it is all about the bottom line and the share holders...

Please tell you don't actually believe that, because that would be sheer, comedy, gold at this point.

From the NYT's link;

"There is no evidence that Mr. Trump or Trump Organization executives knew of their immigration status."

Words are your friend.
Read your source and you will learn that Morales used phony documents and chose to use them.
Now ask yourself this, how does it make Trump the bad guy when it was Morales who came to our country illegally and undetected by her choice to use phony documentation?

Are you one of those Trump haters who would blame Trump for just about everything if you could?

Sorry, you don't get off that easily.....

1) though you heard the stories of two persons, they are examples of a big problem the article is referring. Don't get hung up on the two examples as they are not isolated incidents, as the story points out
2) the employer knew of her status. If her supervisor knew, we have an institutional / cultural problem. That is Trump's fault.

https://nypost.com/2018/12/06/trump-hired-illegal-immigrants-to-work-at-his-golf-course-suit/

"...“Ironically, the threats often came from the same supervisor who had employed them despite knowing their undocumented status and even provided them with forged documents.....

3) if you read the additional articles I provided, the Trump Organization has been called out / fined for this before. We have an institutional / cultural problem, see #1 and #2.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...r-is-anyone-surprised/?utm_term=.e64f3c7a5101
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/27/...legal-immigrant-workers-union-settlement.html
Donald Trump Paid $1.4 Million Over Undocumented Workers | Time

Of course, in addition to capitalizing on the undocumenteds, they actively recruit.... can't be hiring Americans when foreign labor is so much cheaper.

https://www.vox.com/2018/2/13/16466542/trump-h-2b-guest-workers

Sorry, this seems to be a systemic problem of the Trump Organization, that is Donald Trump. I go back to my original point: what a hypocrite....and do his supporters, how gullible?

...and, of course, this could be the 10th legal matter that Trump has to defend...

https://lawandcrime.com/legal-analy...ented-immigrants-that-may-be-a-federal-crime/

What kind of voter thinks that its ok to have a POTUS who has to defend himself on 10 legal fronts simultaneously? If he were an employee, the company would recognize that a distracted executive was threat to the business and ask that executive to take a leave of absence to get his personal matters sorted out and straightened out.

Last edited:
Pray tell, who are the republicans that think the law only applies to democrats?
Obviously the ones who aren't putting in all of the measures to capture illegal immigrants that they expect others to take...

I mean, this wasn't a long time employee. Hired this decade. Were all regulations requested by the federal government followed? Let's have the Trump organization provide us with evidence showing she was properly vetted.

Let's do a thorough pass of Trump Industries across the globe. Let them show us who they are hiring. It's obvious the people being hired to take care of Trump are fooling them.

Who else?

:)

Obviously the ones who aren't putting in all of the measures to capture illegal immigrants that they expect others to take...

I mean, this wasn't a long time employee. Hired this decade. Were all regulations requested by the federal government followed? Let's have the Trump organization provide us with evidence showing she was properly vetted.

Let's do a thorough pass of Trump Industries across the globe. Let them show us who they are hiring. It's obvious the people being hired to take care of Trump are fooling them.

Who else?

:)

Everyone, every household and business coming from the northwest. All the way down to the southeast.
Because I have worked for several businesses throughout my life and more than a few have policies to keep from hiring undocumented workers, yet it still happens.

I think it would be rather interesting to see how many democrats, compared to republicans actually breach this law.

Sent from the Lolita express using Obama's blackberry.

Everyone, every household and business coming from the northwest. All the way down to the southeast.
Because I have worked for several businesses throughout my life and more than a few have policies to keep from hiring undocumented workers, yet it still happens.

I think it would be rather interesting to see how many democrats, compared to republicans actually breach this law.

Sent from the Lolita express using Obama's blackberry.
Sure if their illegal employees come forward, let them - so far, only Arnold's housemaid came forward and...the guy who murdered that poor liberal girl, his employer was also a Republican.

Who else has come forward? We aren't advocating simply reviewing every record of every American. Just the ones who have the employees found.

Sounds fair, no?

Sure if their illegal employees come forward, let them - so far, only Arnold's housemaid came forward and...the guy who murdered that poor liberal girl, his employer was also a Republican.

Who else has come forward? We aren't advocating simply reviewing every record of every American. Just the ones who have the employees found.

Sounds fair, no?

Why not advocate for everyone to be checked?

It sounds like a way to nip this all in the bud finally. Though I'm sure that it would take a pretty decent amount of time to finish and cost a pretty penny. It wouldn't be like this would be the first time we've wasted money on less important things.

Wouldn't be that low if you didn't hate poor people so much. But you keep letting in their competitors because you want your gardener or maid cheap or fruit picker cheap. You support a party that wants to keep the poor, poor and on a leash like dogs.

You support a Party that loves illegals and the cheap labor...Then sends out dog whistles to the angry white bigots that they all need to be deported...You've been played for a fool

You support a Party that loves illegals and the cheap labor...Then sends out dog whistles to the angry white bigots that they all need to be deported...You've been played for a fool

Your party wants them in as a permanent underclass to do your bidding like they were slaves or something. Give them just enough to survive and no more. At least on my side we have a faction that actually fights back against that sort racist bigoted thinking of your party that's thinks of brown people as nothing more than votes to move your agenda of forcing people to think like you, that people are not individuals but seething masses.

We often admonish our politicians for their hypocrisy, but have we have seen as big and as transparent a hypocrite as one Donald Trump? A man that won the presidency as a champion of reducing illegal immigration in this country is more than happy to make a personal profit on the backs of illegal immigrants. Does this make you sick?

OTH, his hypocrisy on this issue has been well documented.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/27/...legal-immigrant-workers-union-settlement.html
https://www.newsweek.com/trump-undocumented-immigrants-tower-demolish-724845

....so why do we think Donald Trump has any credibility on this issue? ...and, if he is a hypocrite on his flagship issue, what does that say about his integrity overall?

He has no integrity. Never has.

We often admonish our politicians for their hypocrisy, but have we have seen as big and as transparent a hypocrite as one Donald Trump? A man that won the presidency as a champion of reducing illegal immigration in this country is more than happy to make a personal profit on the backs of illegal immigrants. Does this make you sick?

OTH, his hypocrisy on this issue has been well documented.

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-undocumented-immigrants-tower-demolish-724845

....so why do we think Donald Trump has any credibility on this issue? ...and, if he is a hypocrite on his flagship issue, what does that say about his integrity overall?

Did you miss this part? "she was hired at the Trump property in 2013 with documents she said were phony."

How much does it pay? Some of my coworkers apply for jobs paying $12. They are willing to move.

What line of work are you/coworkers in?

Sorry, you don't get off that easily.....

1) though you heard the stories of two persons, they are examples of a big problem the article is referring. Don't get hung up on the two examples as they are not isolated incidents, as the story points out
2) the employer knew of her status. If her supervisor knew, we have an institutional / cultural problem. That is Trump's fault.

https://nypost.com/2018/12/06/trump-hired-illegal-immigrants-to-work-at-his-golf-course-suit/

"...“Ironically, the threats often came from the same supervisor who had employed them despite knowing their undocumented status and even provided them with forged documents.....

3) if you read the additional articles I provided, the Trump Organization has been called out / fined for this before. We have an institutional / cultural problem, see #1 and #2.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...r-is-anyone-surprised/?utm_term=.e64f3c7a5101
Donald Trump Paid $1.4 Million Over Undocumented Workers | Time

Of course, in addition to capitalizing on the undocumenteds, they actively recruit.... can't be hiring Americans when foreign labor is so much cheaper.

https://www.vox.com/2018/2/13/16466542/trump-h-2b-guest-workers

Sorry, this seems to be a systemic problem of the Trump Organization, that is Donald Trump. I go back to my original point: what a hypocrite....and do his supporters, how gullible?

...and, of course, this could be the 10th legal matter that Trump has to defend...

https://lawandcrime.com/legal-analy...ented-immigrants-that-may-be-a-federal-crime/

What kind of voter thinks that its ok to have a POTUS who has to defend himself on 10 legal fronts simultaneously? If he were an employee, the company would recognize that a distracted executive was threat to the business and ask that executive to take a leave of absence to get his personal matters sorted out and straightened out.

Obviously you don't know how large corporations or businesses work. Supervisors are not part of the 'executive' staff. Most CEO's, owners, board members, whatever.....know little of what goes on during the hiring and firing process. Not that Trumps organizations are as big as Walmart, but do you think Sam Walton knows everything his employees do?

So if that’s your argument....you just admitted that the Trump’s don’t vet their employees (remind you of their presidential campaign, much??) and allowed an undocumented employee get past them. Wow, this, from the guy who can’t shut up about the caravan full of murderers ?? Trump hires the best people, until he sucks at checking their immigration status and hires the murderers, who are walking on his very own properties. You admit Trump & Co are Incompetent idiots. Nice argument.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So you honestly believe the Trump Organization does the hands on hiring in each of over 500 businesses it ownes ?? Or are you more interested in the partisan tripe you can spew ??

Last edited:
Are we making things up as we go? How many people do you think might line up for a job like that? Are you sure you don't know anyone who would love to have a job like that? Have we become such elitist snobs? Really?
A job like what? Cleaning toilets and making beds? Sure anyone would love to have a job cleaning toilets and beds. Especially the toilet and bed of king asshole. :roll:

So you honestly believe the Trump Organization does the hands on hiring in each of over 500 businesses it ownes ?? Or are you more interested in the partisan tripe you can spew ??
Can you say with a straight face that those most closely tending to the most guarded and secured man in the world aren’t gone over with a fine tooth comb and background checked meticulously? :lamo

Can you say with a straight face that those most closely tending to the most guarded and secured man in the world aren’t gone over with a fine tooth comb and background checked meticulously? :lamo

Yeah, that's about as silly as your implication that the SS vets every person a President comes in contact with.

Yeah, that's about as silly as your implication that the SS vets every person a President comes in contact with.
I would wager that the vetting criteria isn’t as meticulous for those who just meet or come in contact with the president as opposed to those who have daily, every day, constant and close access to the president. It’s also a little odd that the Secret Service aren’t capable or qualified enough to spot forged and fake documents and conduct thorough background investigations.

Are you willing to as well ?

I'm retired and now work for fun. Yes, I remember the days when I had 2 packs of Ramen noodles for the rest of the week, no job in sight. So yes, I would have taken the job.

Excuse me if I'm wrong, but from I think I've seen you support Trump. If you do, how do you justify supporting an overtly racist POTUS who publicly supports NeoNazis and the KKK, when you feel this way about racist flame baiting?

Trump’s Midterm Closing Argument: Pure Racial Fear

Common misconception. I defend against the smear and constant gossip. Big difference. Both parties left me no choice but to vote 3rd.

A job like what? Cleaning toilets and making beds? Sure anyone would love to have a job cleaning toilets and beds. Especially the toilet and bed of king asshole. :roll:

You don't know anyone desperate enough to do such work? I do.

I would wager that the vetting criteria isn’t as meticulous for those who just meet or come in contact with the president as opposed to those who have daily, every day, constant and close access to the president. It’s also a little odd that the Secret Service aren’t capable or qualified enough to spot forged and fake documents and conduct thorough background investigations.

So, now you're saying this lady/s have daily, every day, constant and close access to the president. You know this how ??

Back
Top Bottom