• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Major League Baseball 2021

Trade deadline in 12 days — same day Jays return to Canada — big week for Red Sox at TOR and vs NYY—White Sox at Brewers next weekend

Action app has a good article every Sunday night on the new week’s pitchers and overall updates—Sundays are strikeout days ...

Trade deadline in 12 days — same day Jays return to Canada — big week for Red Sox at TOR and vs NYY—White Sox at Brewers next weekend

Action app has a good article every Sunday night on the new week’s pitchers and overall updates—Sundays are strikeout days ...
Appears Starling Marte will be moved since he declined Marlins offer. Plenty of demand for his services.

Reading rumors about Rizzo being moved soon as well.

Appears Starling Marte will be moved since he declined Marlins offer. Plenty of demand for his services.

Reading rumors about Rizzo being moved soon as well.
Rizzo, Kimbrel, Bryant, Baez all likely gone by the end of the month. Possibly Davies and a few bullpen arms too.

Bats are waking up in time for the pitching to go to hell.
You nailed it...

A month ago I would have bet good money that by the trade deadline the Mets would trade for bats...

Now? Almost certainly they will get 1,maybe 2 starters..

You nailed it...

A month ago I would have bet good money that by the trade deadline the Mets would trade for bats...

Berrios and Tyler Anderson from Pittsburgh are the 2 names I'm hearing the most.

You nailed it...

Carrasco got rocked in his rehab start in AAA last night (5 ERs in 1 2/3) so I imagine the Mets have a little more urgency to make a trade.

Cruz to Rays for two decent AAA pitchers we’ll see this year. Tried to find dog stats on Giolito tomorrow but he doesn’t have any; 1st dog start out of 20 at hungover HBPing Brewers and Peralta. We’ll be there Sat. for Rodon/Burnes.

Home plate tried to give it to the Dodgers on that 2-0 pitch half a foot outside. 1st base missed the check swing to help the Giants. Lame Roberts kicked out again. Danley booed off the field again.

Too bad MLB Admin wrecked the playoffs for ten teams and their markets by not having #6, #7, and #8 seeds like every other pro sport. So much for showcasing a slumping Ohtani and Trout when he comes back.

You could have the returning WS champs in a one-game elimination instead of a 2 of 3 or 3 of 5. SEA, NYY, CLE, and TOR are deserving teams. The AL East is +18 on the NL East; AL Cent +6 on NL Cent; and the AL West is -11 on the NL West.

I would have preferred the Cleveland Guns.

TB Ray's acquired Nelson Cruz from Minnesota on Thursday and then traded Rich Hill to the Mets, in an apparent salary dump. Guess it isn't easy being a small market team.

If every team played baseball like the Blue Jays the game wouldn't be nearly as boring as it is now...

They swing at EVERYTHING... They are fun to watch..

What % of the volume of the balls in the pink zone should be a strike from 1 to 100%. Ten weeks for the regular. Home plate ump showed safe last night in that Lengthy replay I was at in Milwaukee with the Sox. Brutal miss. Very humid; sold out.

I’d like to see 6 games with each of the 5 teams you play for IL, not 3 or 4 or the 6 with your one rival. That would give 30 IL games. Extrapolating the NFL, they play ~ 48 IL games.

19 games against each of only 4 teams in your division is a hopelessly unbalanced schedule. Having only ten playoff teams eliminates ten more markets to stay excited on MLB.

After 4 of Mets game is really after 6 in a real game. Should have started at 1:00, been a D/N DH, and allowed for the popular ‘comeback’.

Stroman is cool to watch but a layoff because he’s negative at home and an under at home. The Mets are negative against lefties and they’re plus during the day v. Braves.

Talked to the tax lady today about sports betting and day traders ...

Trea Turner pulled from game in WAS. Big trade coming? Package deal with Scherzer? Scherzer said to be interested in a West Coast contender.

Trea Turner pulled from game in WAS. Big trade coming? Package deal with Scherzer? Scherzer said to be interested in a West Coast contender.
Trea has Covid.

They postponed the game this evening due to Covid.
Gallo to the Yankees. The rich get richer.

MLB has the same problem as the NFL and so many other sectors of our society that are refusing to take the vaccine. We’re seeing the further disintegration of our country across the board.

I’m hearing that Carrasco is starting for you guys Friday. Astros and Red Sox will be tough, as well as the A’s and Rays. Eloy is back.

Brewers got better with Escobar. Luzardo could be special with Marlins. They’ve got some arms for the future. Wondering how much the Brewers tank to get who they want for the 3/5.

MLB has the same problem as the NFL and so many other sectors of our society that are refusing to take the vaccine. We’re seeing the further disintegration of our country across the board.

I’m hearing that Carrasco is starting for you guys Friday. Astros and Red Sox will be tough, as well as the A’s and Rays. Eloy is back.

Brewers got better with Escobar. Luzardo could be special with Marlins. They’ve got some arms for the future. Wondering how much the Brewers tank to get who they want for the 3/5.
Carrasco is starting F

I don't know. Gallo is a slow, right handed hitter. Yankees got even more one dimensional.

Carrasco will help, but will be on a short leash for a while.

Carrasco is starting F

I don't know. Gallo is a slow, right handed hitter. Yankees got even more one dimensional.

Megill continues to shine as your #21 prospect. Manaea’s been money for Oakland. Milwaukee on the run line keeps cashing. Time to implement the NFL rules on the Nats and make them forfeit.

Carrasco is starting F

WRONG.

Joey Gallo is a LEFT-Handed hitter who plays adequate defense.

His power will be displayed at Yankee Stadium.

Game changer.

Back
Top Bottom