• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mainstream media biased?

Then CNN and MSNBC must be as dumb as hell, their viewer numbers have been getting wrecked. Its not just about money.
More money is made thru what you call the MSM than fox news will ever make.

If nbc thought they could make a dime more than abc by swinging right they would do it.

The idea that a for profit company does not seek out profit is hilarious

Who leaves money on the floor to attack trump?

No one
As media companies gain global viewers their biases will become more global. Nation states fear global media. And they are actively trying to stop it.

As media companies gain global viewers their biases will become more global. Nation states fear global media. And they are actively trying to stop it.
You wont answer for a reason. The idea that a for profit company leaves a dollar on the table is laughable

Then CNN and MSNBC must be as dumb as hell, their viewer numbers have been getting wrecked. Its not just about money.
I would argue that there are now many more media companies now and only so many viewers. Similar to what happened to broadcast television.

I would argue that there are now many more media companies now and only so many viewers. Similar to what happened to broadcast television.
And their main goal is to make money

You wont answer for a reason. The idea that a for profit company leaves a dollar on the table is laughable
Sorry. I agree with you. I was replying to the statement about global media. I am new to forums and still learning the mechanics of reply. Back when we ran bulletin boards on the PDP 11 html had not been invented yet.

Sorry. I agree with you. I was replying to the statement about global media. I am new to forums and still learning the mechanics of reply. Back when we ran bulletin boards on the PDP 11 html had not been invented yet.
Got it thanks.

And their main goal is to make money
What you don’t seem to comprehend is that they believe they can grow their market through propaganda...there are plenty of muppets that buy into the liberal agenda of equality of outcome.

I distinguish big business from people who have made fortunes from big business. Big business has a fiduciary responsibility to maximise returns to investors. Individuals often use their fortunes to support humanitarian/liberal causes.
Big business loves the liberal agenda of bringing humanity down to the lowest common denominator ...it fits in well with their concept of the easily led consumer.

What you don’t seem to comprehend is that they believe they can grow their market through propaganda...there are plenty of muppets that buy into the liberal agenda of equality of outcome.
Good. Then they give the people what the people want. Would you prefer we create a ministry of truth?

Big business loves the liberal agenda of bringing humanity down to the lowest common denominator ...it fits in well with their concept of the easily led consumer.

Do you hate democracy in the marketplace?

Are you a Communist?

Good. Then they give the people what the people want. Would you prefer we create a ministry of truth?
I think the liberal agenda is to push equality of outcome though education and MSM propaganda (in order to dumb down the populace ) , then big business sells the idiots loads of shit they think they need.

I think the liberal agenda is to push equality of outcome though education and MSM propaganda (in order to dumb down the populace ) , then big business sells the idiots loads of shit they think they need.
You can think anything you like. LOL The fact is for profit companies seek profit. And the media is for profit

Do you hate democracy in the marketplace?
Not really, but I distrust the control of information by the liberal political types ( control of language and self expression) and the liberal MSM (control of information). Democracy in the market place only exists if a clique doesn’t control it’s options.

You can think anything you like. LOL The fact is for profit companies seek profit. And the media is for profit
Life’s so simple for some people...you carry on with the trust in big busines’s motives if it makes you feel safe ...

Life’s so simple for some people...you carry on with the trust in big busines’s motives if it makes you feel safe ...
Life is full of paranoid delusions for some people.

Big business cares about making money. The media is big business

Are you a Communist?
No , but I believe if the rules of the game can be easily subverted by power/wealth then the game is not a fair one for the benefit of normal people ...it becomes something that benefits the elites.

No , but I believe if the rules of the game can be easily subverted by power/wealth then the game is not a fair one for the benefit of normal people ...it becomes something that benefits the elites.
Say it. You want a ministry of truth

Life is full of paranoid delusions for some people.

Big business cares about making money. The media is big business
Some people are quite naive. Once you get to billions , power becomes the thing. The controllers of big business always , without exception, look to exert power through politics.

Some people are quite naive. Once you get to billions , power becomes the thing. The controllers of big business always , without exception, look to exert power through politics.
You hate democracy in the marketplace

Say it. You want a ministry of truth
Where have I said that I’d like to stop these organisations from spouting /spewing their shit ? The deal is that as soon as people realise they are being played they can switch the shit off or stop getting into debt for worthless products.

Where have I said that I’d like to stop these organisations from spouting /spewing their shit ? The deal is that as soon as people realise they are being played they can switch the shit off or stop getting into debt for worthless products.
How? By posting here?

HAHAHAHAHA

You hate democracy in the marketplace
If someone wants to believe the world view shat out by the likes of CNN or the BBC, I really couldn’t give a ****, it just demonstrates a low IQ...but I wouldn’t want to stop them. But I do like to think other people can see what is clearly going on...the so called liberal left is the opposite of what it claims to be...it represents the interests of the establishment and big business.

Back
Top Bottom