• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

MAGA hats

i find it refreshing i can just tell an asshole by their choice of hat.

#analysis -true

a-man-wearing-a-*****-hat-at-a-protest-HJ0R6C.jpg

Turn in your man card, son

vagina-hat.jpg

Maybe they'll smarten up as they get older.

#LOSERS

well when the MAGA wearing brownshirt stormtroopers start coming out en masse and beating people up you let me know. until then the thought police are much more dangerous than any made up equivalence with nazis.

Not trying to make an equivalency, just demonstrating a point. Slogans aren't necessarily harmless. :shrug: Funny you picked the Nazi slogan to get upset about, vs. the communist one... ;) hehe

I find it absolutely amazing that some weak minded fools are "triggered" my MAGA hats. It is a political slogan just like------------I like Ike. Grow up and learn that there are many people that have a different political view than you.

And-------------no they are not racist, because with the Trump economy more people of color are employed than ever before!!!!!!!!!!!! Screaming racist at everything has become totally meaningless!!!!!!!!!!!!

Talk about triggered. LOL Talk about needing to grow up, nice childish meltdown OP.n.

You want to proudly wear a MAGA hat, and be proud to support a racist slogan, why don't you be tough enough to deal with how people are going to view your dumb, racists ass

Not trying to make an equivalency, just demonstrating a point. Slogans aren't necessarily harmless. :shrug: Funny you picked the Nazi slogan to get upset about, vs. the communist one... ;) hehe

ok. just pointing out though that unless there are some truly distasteful actions behind them, they aren't necessarily charged with hate either.

as far as Nazi's versus Communist, the Nazi's are more recognizable as an unquestionably evil source. that's my only reason, even though the educated would of course recognize Stalinist communism as being just as bad in a lot of ways...

that and the fact that any communism always seems to have an essence of oppression to it.

I find it refreshing I can just tell an asshole by their choice of hat.

Yup, saw a truck full of TRump 2020, lock her up stickers. He could have saved himself a lot of money by just getting one of those "Asshole on Board" Stickers

I can tell one when they open their mouth ...

There is that conservative lack of wit, the equivalent of "I know you are but what am I" LOL Probably patted himself on the back thinking he was clever

I find it absolutely amazing that some weak minded fools are "triggered" my MAGA hats. It is a political slogan just like------------I like Ike. Grow up and learn that there are many people that have a different political view than you.

And-------------no they are not racist, because with the Trump economy more people of color are employed than ever before!!!!!!!!!!!! Screaming racist at everything has become totally meaningless!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't underestimate the Left's identity politics based on exploiting their base's racism and bigotry. They've really tapped into the Left's hate by weaponizing a hat.

Bull ****!

The left wanted to see racism.
The left needed to see racism.
The left branded him as racist.
The left branded his followers as racists.
The left now believes Trump and his followers are racists.

The left has the monopoly on overreaction. :lamo

Judge, jury and executioner. What's really debased about this case is that it's CHILDREN.
Remember how gaga they were over the Parkland kids, especially the foul-mouthed tyrant? THOSE lives matter. Those lives deserve protection. Not the lives of pro-life Catholic children.

I find it refreshing I can just tell an asshole by their choice of hat.

I find it refreshing I can tell a street thug by the hooded item of clothing theyt're wearing yano that's pretty much what you're saying here.

Dems are the party of racists by dividing the American people into groups: blacks, Latinos, whites, gays, women etc. etc. etc.
The only group they do not support is white heterosexual men ...

Trump made no distinction, no pandering to individual groups ... so they called him what their own party is actually based on: racism.
Ooh, don't forget cisgender. That's the trifecta of hate right there!
The Left is unfortunately succeeding in Balkanizing America and they HATE Trump for being President for ALL Americans.

That bad, huh?

Whenever I see someone wearing one, I just think "dumbass".

Whenever I see a "feminist" in a pink ***** hate, I just wonder how man penises she's cut off.

Only the left could say that the words (or initials) Make America Great Again are racist. That sums up their true mentality. Why do they hate America so much?

I find it refreshing I can tell a street thug by the hooded item of clothing theyt're wearing yano that's pretty much what you're saying here.

I see all kinds of people wearing hooded items. I see one kind of person wearing a MAGA hat.

I wear hoodies and whatnot and am far from a street thug. Do you wear MAGA hats?

ok. just pointing out though that unless there are some truly distasteful actions behind them, they aren't necessarily charged with hate either.

as far as Nazi's versus Communist, the Nazi's are more recognizable as an unquestionably evil source. that's my only reason, even though the educated would of course recognize Stalinist communism as being just as bad in a lot of ways...

that and the fact that any communism always seems to have an essence of oppression to it.

Hell, I'll offer you a beer if you ever make it up to Canada just for understanding that Nazis aren't communist...hehe...

And evil is a sliding scale. There are some evil people wearing MAGA hats. Not all people wearing MAGA hats are evil. But there are some who wear the hat as an extension of their middle finger, and they stand for some pretty awful stuff. And I'm sure there are some MAGA's and swastikas (would say hammer and sickles to be inclusive, but I think we're all grown up enough around here to dispense with the jokes...hehe) in the same closets. But no, Trump is not Hitler. And MAGA hats to not represent the same threat swastika's did in the late thirties, early forties. Maybe they're just at the early thirties threat level... ;)

The maga hat has definitely been demonized...but I think a fair share of that has been done by some of the folks wearing them. After that, it gets generalized, just like everything else these days.

Hell, I'll offer you a beer if you ever make it up to Canada just for understanding that Nazis aren't communist...hehe...

And evil is a sliding scale. There are some evil people wearing MAGA hats. Not all people wearing MAGA hats are evil. But there are some who wear the hat as an extension of their middle finger, and they stand for some pretty awful stuff. And I'm sure there are some MAGA's and swastikas (would say hammer and sickles to be inclusive, but I think we're all grown up enough around here to dispense with the jokes...hehe) in the same closets. But no, Trump is not Hitler. And MAGA hats to not represent the same threat swastika's did in the late thirties, early forties. Maybe they're just at the early thirties threat level... ;)

The maga hat has definitely been demonized...but I think a fair share of that has been done by some of the folks wearing them. After that, it gets generalized, just like everything else these days.

sure I am sure a few MAGA wearer's have done bad things... you could say the same about any slogan for any political party... some who follow the Democrats certainly are not innocent in this.. but the reason it has gained such a demonization is an agenda by the side that hates it attempting to make it an illicit symbol, which it is not. trump is not a nazi, he has merely said some misconstrued things, by and large. but the agenda is there to make the symbol bad, even so.

if you know some sort of really BAD things entailing a lot of people wearing MAGA hats have done, i'd sure like to see that info.

the problem is that there is a large contingent of radicals trying to propose that ANYONE who wears a hat that merely says "Make America Great Again" , is a bigoted racist nazi who deserves being hurt or even killed for wearing a Frikking hat... that is a problem.

that is why those BHI guys AUTOMATICALLY hated those kids in the Phillips/catholic school/BHI story. It's getting stupid

Last edited:
sure I am sure a few MAGA wearer's have done bad things... you could say the same about any slogan for any political party... some who follow the Democrats certainly are not innocent in this.. but the reason it has gained such a demonization is an agenda by the side that hates it attempting to make it an illicit symbol, which it is not. trump is not a nazi, he has merely said some misconstrued things, by and large. but the agenda is there to make the symbol bad, even so.

if you know some sort of really BAD things entailing a lot of people wearing MAGA hats have done, i'd sure like to see that info.

Define "a lot". :) A lot of people? Or a lot of impact? It doesn't necessarily take a large number of people to drive perception, sometimes a single powerful impact can change the meaning of something. Could the meaning demonize the symbol as easily if not for the Charlottetown white supremacists wearing MAGA hats? Or the toothless hillbillies, spouting off to the camera at a rally, to be then played over and over on the 24 hour news cycle? Does it say something about the symbol, when these folks feel comfortable including it in their ideologies?

I think it's a complicated (and interesting) phenomenon. But at this point, anyone putting on a MAGA hat understands the perception, and puts it on anyway. Doesn't that say something too? hehe... I'm sure all kinds of things, depending on who you ask.

the problem is that there is a large contingent of radicals trying to propose that ANYONE who wears a hat that merely says "Make America Great Again" , is a bigoted racist nazi who deserves being hurt or even killed for wearing a Frikking hat... that is a problem.

Oh come one everybody KNOWS what MAGA *really* means . It means Make AMerica WHITE Again..

The sad part about that post is that if I haden't been around this place a while( and din't know I was MOCKING liberals , there would be be 50 liberal dipSh#ts liking that silly nonses .

#VOMIT

Define "a lot". :) A lot of people? Or a lot of impact? It doesn't necessarily take a large number of people to drive perception, sometimes a single powerful impact can change the meaning of something. Could the meaning demonize the symbol as easily if not for the Charlottetown white supremacists wearing MAGA hats? Or the toothless hillbillies, spouting off to the camera at a rally, to be then played over and over on the 24 hour news cycle? Does it say something about the symbol, when these folks feel comfortable including it in their ideologies?

I think it's a complicated (and interesting) phenomenon. But at this point, anyone putting on a MAGA hat understands the perception, and puts it on anyway. Doesn't that say something too? hehe... I'm sure all kinds of things, depending on who you ask.

I'm afraid that if you can't see the unnecessary hate and vitriol against what equates to a campaign slogan for one side, and the radical movement to pile hate on it, I can't make you do so.

if you hate Trump that's one thing, that's perfectly fine, but to hate random people you know nothing about for wearing a campaign slogan hat that says nothing bad, that's not.

as far as I can tell I did not see the white supremacists at the charlottesville thing wearing many Maga hats. certainly not in abundance if at all.

Last edited:
I've been reading some of the posts, perusing social media and watching cable news. Near as I can tell wearing a MAGA hat is roughly the equivalent of wearing a white hood emblazoned with a swastika, an ISIS flag and a Romulan Eagle.

Now that is pure BS. It simply means make America great again. What is wrong with that??? Comparing a campaign slogan to nazis and ISIS is just plain ignorant.

Oh come one everybody KNOWS what MAGA *really* means . It means Make AMerica WHITE Again..

The sad part about that post is that if I haden't been around this place a while( and din't know I was MOCKING liberals , there would be be 50 liberal dipSh#ts liking that silly nonses .

#VOMIT

see this is when someone tries to sell a BS narrative. it means what it says.. it means when we hadn't racked up so much debt as a country and we were without question the worlds leading superpower, when our currency wasn't so inflated. etc, etc, etc.. it means whatever you want it to mean about what makes America great.

to add a point to this, I think it is generally recognized that racism and bigotry are NOT what makes america great, from anyone, on either side.

Last edited:
Talk about triggered. LOL Talk about needing to grow up, nice childish meltdown OP.n.

You want to proudly wear a MAGA hat, and be proud to support a racist slogan, why don't you be tough enough to deal with how people are going to view your dumb, racists ass

How is it racist?????

Back
Top Bottom