• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

MAGA hats

I find it absolutely amazing that some weak minded fools are "triggered" my MAGA hats. It is a political slogan just like------------I like Ike. Grow up and learn that there are many people that have a different political view than you.

And-------------no they are not racist, because with the Trump economy more people of color are employed than ever before!!!!!!!!!!!! Screaming racist at everything has become totally meaningless!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAGA is not at all like I like Ike.

MAGA represents hate.

Why do you think the lash. It would be immoral not respond to a MAGA hat.

?!?

I was talking groups the democrats divide Americans into ... and there is no white, heterosexual man group the dems support.

That doesn’t make much sense. Democrats haven’t divided people into groups, it’s just they fight for the rights of all groups of Americans. Whereas Trump only cares about the white hetero male group that you seem keen to ascribe victimhood to. Even that group is represented by the democrats as seen by their presidential nominee.

MAGA is not at all like I like Ike.

MAGA represents hate.

Why do you think the lash. It would be immoral not respond to a MAGA hat.

:lamo

I find it absolutely amazing that some weak minded fools are "triggered" my MAGA hats. It is a political slogan just like------------I like Ike. Grow up and learn that there are many people that have a different political view than you.

And-------------no they are not racist, because with the Trump economy more people of color are employed than ever before!!!!!!!!!!!! Screaming racist at everything has become totally meaningless!!!!!!!!!!!!

Possibly the most ridiculous item of headgear seems to have become a uniform in America. It gets even worse if it's red with a stupid slogan on it...

I like seeing people with their MAGAt on. It identifies the idiots from a distance.

lol...from Twitter:

MAGA = My Ass Got Arrested

The MAGAt crowd has proven on thing, and they did it well, the GOP has no principles. Perhaps that is the best outcome of the three-plus Trump years. We now know that anything the Right says is bull****.

The MAGAt crowd has proven on thing, and they did it well, the GOP has no principles. Perhaps that is the best outcome of the three-plus Trump years. We now know that anything the Right says is bull****.

Ah you poor little dear. Triggered by a cap. Maybe you should put on your big girl panties and be an adult.

love your post Q 2024

Well, I would call bringing kids in strollers to "peaceful" BLM protests where there's a potential for violence child abuse. I was playing with stuffed animals at that point in my life.

90% of BLM protest are peaceful. Never saw a baby hurt.

Well, I would call bringing kids in strollers to "peaceful" BLM protests where there's a potential for violence child abuse. I was playing with stuffed animals at that point in my life.

there is a potential for violence? OMFG

God Bless you

Before the invasion of the MAGAts, conservatism stood for something besides racism, xenophobia, homophobia, "owning the libs" and blind obedience to a stumbling, lying failed reality TV star.

I find it absolutely amazing that some weak minded fools are "triggered" my MAGA hats.

What triggers people is America was great before Trump got ahold of it. I've said for 3 years; "hold on to those hats you're going to need them. And sure enough we need Joe Biden and Kamala Harris to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!!

It is a political slogan just like------------I like Ike. Grow up and learn that there are many people that have a different political view than you.

That is the most hypocritical thing you've ever posted; everyday you belittle and degrade anyone that doesn't view the world with right-rose colored glasses.

That's a lie hidden in a half truth.

AP FACT CHECK: Trump exaggerates his role in black job gains

THE FACTS: Trump is seeking credit he doesn’t deserve for black job growth. He’s also wrong to assert that Democrats haven’t done anything to improve the economic situation for African Americans.

The most dramatic drop in black unemployment came under Obama, when it fell from a recession high of 16.8 percent in March 2010 to 7.8 percent in January 2017.

AP FACT CHECK: Trump exaggerates his role in black job gains

there is a potential for violence? OMFG

God Bless you

Yeah, these are probably the parents who were reading politically correct, identity politics bedtime stories to their fetuses. I suppose the logic is the earlier you get them into Mommy and Daddy's camp the better. Personally, I think they're mentally ill.

Before the invasion of the MAGAts, conservatism stood for something besides racism, xenophobia, homophobia, "owning the libs" and blind obedience to a stumbling, lying failed reality TV star.

There was a time when Democrats were sane, too. Misguided, but sane.

MAGA = MAKE AMERICA GREEN ALWAYS = not a bad idea .......... because it MAKES AMERICA GREAT ALWAYS

Back
Top Bottom