• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

MAGA hats

Now that is pure BS. It simply means make America great again. What is wrong with that??? Comparing a campaign slogan to nazis and ISIS is just plain ignorant.

You have to understand the context. Making those claims might be factually inaccurate but they illicit an emotional response from lots of people and, as such, hold great value as a psychological weapon.

How is it racist?????

That's always been a mystery to me. What is racist about "Make America great again?" Maybe it's the color of the hat? Red means racist?

I find it absolutely amazing that some weak minded fools are "triggered" my MAGA hats. It is a political slogan just like------------I like Ike. Grow up and learn that there are many people that have a different political view than you.

Don't forget, Trump based his campaign on attracting racists and bigots, and then after elected POTUS literally publicly supported the KKK and Neo Nazis, saying some are "very fine people."

You're just going to have to understand that some people are willing to stand up to racists like Trump and the racism they foment. The "weak minded fools" are the people who defend and deny these facts.

Trump Has A Long And Well-Documented History Of Racist Behavior

No vacancies for Blacks

Trump's business advisory councils disband as CEOs abandon Trump

Donald Trump's entire arts council quits in protest

Ryan: Trump's comments 'textbook definition' of racism

Trump's Midterm Closing Argument: Pure Racial Fear

Hail Trump: White nationalists mark Trump win with Nazi salute

Heck, Trump even uses Nazis propaganda techniques:

A brief history of 'Lügenpresse,' the Nazi-era predecessor to Trump's 'Fake News'

And-------------no they are not racist, because with the Trump economy more people of color are employed than ever before!!!!!!!!!!!! Screaming racist at everything has become totally meaningless!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a fallacious argument. According to your logic, the USA prior to the Emancipation Proclamation is the least racist period in American history, because every single person of color was working. Honestly, does that really make any sense to you?

And pro-tip: Adding numerous exclamation marks does not make any of your statements more "truthy".

Last edited:
Whenever I see a "feminist" in a pink ***** hate, I just wonder how man penises she's cut off.

Most of them are old fat ugly man hating lesbians. Either they hate men, or any man wouldnt have anything to do with them because of their mouth.

That's always been a mystery to me. What is racist about "Make America great again?" Maybe it's the color of the hat? Red means racist?

I think some of the radical left honestly think it means "make america great again... like back when we could own slaves"

which is so sad and unfortunate that a large amount of people in a modern political party could think that.

but that is what some of them have pretty much stated.

or.. they just want to make the side they hate look bad and it is psychological warfare. either one is pretty bad.

I'm afraid that if you can't see the unnecessary hate and vitriol against what equates to a campaign slogan for one side, and the radical movement to pile hate on it, I can't make you do so.

if you hate Trump that's one thing, that's perfectly fine, but to hate random people you know nothing about for wearing a campaign slogan hat that says nothing bad, that's not.

as far as I can tell I did not see the white supremacists at the charlottesville thing wearing many Maga hats. certainly not in abundance if at all.

Personally I'm strongly against generalization...it's the quickest way to be wrong. And ya, I do hate that Trump guy...for some of the same reasons a lot of Americans do, and a few that are uniquely Canadian... ;) But I also have close friends who are Trump supporters (though they don't wear "The Hat"...hehe), and I know that they are decent people - even if we have agreed to not talk politics....hehe... You don't need to sell me on avoiding painting with a broad brush.

But, I'm strongly for dealing with reality, and the reality is that the perception is what it is. Once again, that doesn't happen in a vacuum. Perhaps Republicans should review their image, and see if it lines up with their beliefs. We all own our own image, after all. If it does not, then maybe they need to do something a little more meaningful and tangible than blame the media. This is advice that both "sides" should take to heart...if they care about their image, anyway...

It rather a hoot that a red hat is something like a red cape in front of a bull. But in many cases the bull is smarter than the "triggered" leftist. Maybe some day they will learn to become adults.

Most of them are old fat ugly man hating lesbians. Either they hate men, or any man wouldnt have anything to do with them because of their mouth.

They strike me as being very angry misandrists.

Maybe it is simply that the left wingers get their underlovelies in a twist is the fact when they see a red hat, it reminds them that "her turn" the serial liar and crook Hillary didnt win. Tuff------------live with it. Screaming racist and what ever to a person wearing a MAGA hat is NOT going to change one thing. President Trump IS your president. And you supported a loser. Move on, being filled with hate you can don nothing about is not good for your health.

It's not, but Trump ran a campaign based on racism, so naturally that's what his hat is associated with.

For example, imagine a a Nazi flag. I could say "What is racist about an ancient religious symbol"? And "what's racist about the colors red and black? Red and black mean racist"? So by the above logic, there is nothing wrong with Nazi flags.

I can't helping laughing at how many Incels see women as lesbians who hate men.

I'm sure your mouth gets you all the ladies.

giphy.gif

It's not, but Trump ran a campaign based on racism, so naturally that's what his hat is associated with.

For example, imagine a a Nazi flag. I could say "What is racist about an ancient religious symbol"? And "what's racist about the colors red and black? Red and black mean racist"? So by the above logic, there is nothing wrong with Nazi flags.

I don't think Trump ran on racism.

I find it absolutely amazing that some weak minded fools are "triggered" my MAGA hats. It is a political slogan just like------------I like Ike. Grow up and learn that there are many people that have a different political view than you.

LOL, well, I think a lot of people find it amazing that so many Trump supporters in MAGA hats get their feelings hurt when people assume them to be representatives of a well-known bigot like Donald Trump (formerly Drumpf).

And I think it's ironic that you would even have the nerve to suggest THEY "grown up" about it. I've seen conservatives like you offer up a bevy of superficial assumptions about people who "have a different political view" on this board. So my suggestion for the MAGA hat wearing Trumpophiles is.......stop being such snowflakes. If you don't want to be assumed and/or treated like a bigot...don't embrace symbols of xenophobia and bigotry. But, for Pete's sake, stop playing the "victimhood" card all the time. It's pathetic.

And-------------no they are not racist, because with the Trump economy more people of color are employed than ever before!!!!!!!!!!!! Screaming racist at everything has become totally meaningless!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trump acolytes certainly scream "racist" all the time. The rest of us...not so much. Your side absolutely LOVES to claim "victim" status, and you LOVE to pretend that "racist" is now "meaningless" because "liberals" overuse that term. But the reality is that A LOT of those MAGA hat wearing Trump supporters absolutely WERE motivated primarily by racial/cultural/religious resentment issues...BY FAR more than any other single factor in the 2016 election. That's just a FACT that has been studied and documented by social scientists in several studies.

That said, I do not believe ANYONE has argued that ALL Trump supporters are racists. But a LOT of Trump supporters have argued that opponents have called all Trump supporters "racists". As is usually the case, your side works hard to created a false narrative, and then promote that false narrative into a popular perception.

It still amazes me that MSM has brainwashed the left wing sheep into thinking a simple hat indicates racism or hate. But when you are not too bright I guess some will buy into that nonsense.

Wow! A 7 year old trump supporter. Simply amazing

Why is that? Haven't you seen the climate change or BLM activists with signs attached to their strollers?

Why is that? Haven't you seen the climate change or BLM activists with signs attached to their strollers?

I wouldn’t call them supporters

Dems are the party of racists by dividing the American people into groups: blacks, Latinos, whites, gays, women etc. etc. etc.
The only group they do not support is white heterosexual men ...

Trump made no distinction, no pandering to individual groups ... so they called him what their own party is actually based on: racism.

B8F16D12-6F8B-4C5E-9114-D73BFC2DFC29.jpg

Attachments

• D01855CB-F423-4B29-B224-01F07D429131.jpg
    D01855CB-F423-4B29-B224-01F07D429131.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 37
Oh come one everybody KNOWS what MAGA *really* means . It means Make AMerica WHITE Again..

The sad part about that post is that if I haden't been around this place a while( and din't know I was MOCKING liberals , there would be be 50 liberal dipSh#ts liking that silly nonses .

#VOMIT

That’s exactly what it means. Make America Great Again (before there were so many Mexicans everywhere). The thing about racists is they’re not very intelligent. So their motives and coded language are fairly transparent.

I wouldn’t call them supporters

Well, I would call bringing kids in strollers to "peaceful" BLM protests where there's a potential for violence child abuse. I was playing with stuffed animals at that point in my life.

Take the OP for example. He appears to be triggered by the fact that people are triggered. Apparently being called a racist has gotten him so offended that he felt the need to start a whole thread about it.

Someone should tell him that if he doesn't like being called a racist he can stop wearing the stupid racist hat. Black people, Mexicans, Muslims, women, gay people... They can't really choose to stop being what they are nor should they have to.

I wear my Trump hat from 16. Don't ever get a second look

IMG_6324.jpg

Back
Top Bottom