• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Madison Cawthorn vows to 'expose' fellow Republicans following election defeat: 'It's time for Dark MAGA to truly take command'

Secondly, please please please share. If he can do one positive thing for the world it would be to spitefully take down the "RINOs" on his way out. If he actually has evidence of cocaine orgies I will cry myself into a coma.

I'll make a text cartoon for this. Four frames, all Cawthorn on one side talking to a group of Democratic politicians and media on the other.

Frame 1: Cawthorn says he's declaring there were cocaine orgies with top Republican politicians

Frame 2: Other side each saying a version of "where's the proof?"

Frame 3: Cawthorn says "I have the pictures, look"

Frame 4: Other side all looking terrified, covering their faces, saying "no!!!! We'll take your word for it."

First off, can we just call him and anyone who supports him a fascist now? There is no reason to bitch out about someone using rhetoric this blatant. Anyone who denies this language is fascistic is either politically unintelligent or is deliberately lying.

Secondly, please please please share. If he can do one positive thing for the world it would be to spitefully take down the "RINOs" on his way out. If he actually has evidence of cocaine orgies I will cry myself into a coma.

Had Madison Cawthorn been a Nazi, he strikes me as just the sort of fellow Adolf Hitler would have ordered executed on the Night of the Long Knives along with Ernst Rohm and other Brownshirt leaders for refusing to adhere to party discipline.

Last edited:
It's going to be a long time till the mid terms for the Republicans with this loose cannon. Delicious!

a bunch of this current madness because one dad taught his son to be a crook (trump) and another guy had an accident and feels less than manly and a bunch of others feel like they can't compete with/or hate minorities.

this era can't end fast enough.

First off, can we just call him and anyone who supports him a fascist now? There is no reason to bitch out about someone using rhetoric this blatant. Anyone who denies this language is fascistic is either politically unintelligent or is deliberately lying.

So far the only one he has "exposed" is himself.

actually, first it was the Tea Party.

I love when the GOP admits to eating their own.

Friendly fire is fun to watch.

The guy is clearly mentally ill.
How this folks get notoriety and even elected is a bad reflection of the species.
If they weren't mentally ill they would not be supporting Donald Trump. The entire GOP in the past 10 years has become a political psych asylum.

Back
Top Bottom