• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

M. Bachman

A writer of comedy is a comedian and I believe he got paid for it. Therefore he is or was a professional comedian.

No they aren't any more that a writer of songs is a singer.

Comedy writers aren't comedians?

Hey you finally got something right. They are no more comedians that script writers are actors or song writers are singers.

The Liberal male enthusiasm for attacking attractive women seems strange to me. Those Liberal males seem effeminate and catty, like 13 year old middle school girls. We saw it with Sarah Palin. What a babe, yet Liberal men literally were frothing at the mouth with rage and hatred just hearing her name or looking at her picture. Yes, we all know that the word "Woman" is now inclusive of Liberal men, but it still seems strange, not really a gender reversal, but more an unnatural female inclusion with the resultant subordination of masculinity into femininity. Worst of all, they seem to enjoy their femininity. Who can explain such a historically incredible biological/sociological abomination.

LOL so you judge a woman by the way she looks. I'm sure they appreciate that. Some of us look a little deeper and actually listen to what they say. And Sarah and Barbara say really ugly things.

Al Franken was a performer. He appeared on SNL 93 times, which is 93 times more than you did.

Really, 93 times? So why does him IMDB list a grand total 19 career appearances including that Oscar worthy role of Baggage Handler #1 in Trading Places and Mayor McCheese in the sitcom legend Clerks?

The Liberal male enthusiasm for attacking attractive women seems strange to me. Those Liberal males seem effeminate and catty, like 13 year old middle school girls. We saw it with Sarah Palin. What a babe, yet Liberal men literally were frothing at the mouth with rage and hatred just hearing her name or looking at her picture. Yes, we all know that the word "Woman" is now inclusive of Liberal men, but it still seems strange, not really a gender reversal, but more an unnatural female inclusion with the resultant subordination of masculinity into femininity. Worst of all, they seem to enjoy their femininity. Who can explain such a historically incredible biological/sociological abomination.
:lamo

WTF was all that about? Are you saying that you think Bachman is wise?

If any Republican takes Michele Bachmann seriously as a politician, you can pretty much ignore them.

Just like if any Democrat takes Dianne Feinstein seriously, you can pretty much ignore them.

If any Republican takes Michele Bachmann seriously as a politician, you can pretty much ignore them.

Just like if any Democrat takes Dianne Feinstein seriously, you can pretty much ignore them.

Educator
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Join Date: Sep 2013 Last Seen:Today @ 06:58 AM Gender: Lean: Libertarian - Left Posts: 856 Likes Received: 251 times Likes Given:109

okay but dianne fienstine may be super liberal but she does not say wierd stuff just i want to help everybody stuff and i know we cant help everyone execpt our citizens and i said citizens

So because these women are attractive, liberal men should like them? What an assanine thing to say. They are far from what a a good politician should be. That is what is important.

Are you laughing because you agree and think it's funny, or are you laughing because in a thread discussing how crazy a person is, this guy randomly launches into a tirade about how attractive Bachmann is. And, therefore anyone criticizing her must be "effeminate." And then proceeds to go completely nuts about some vague notion that men aren't as "manly" as they're "supposed" to be.

For some odd reason, for you I think it's the first thing.

Really, 93 times? So why does him IMDB list a grand total 19 career appearances including that Oscar worthy role of Baggage Handler #1 in Trading Places and Mayor McCheese in the sitcom legend Clerks?

That's 19 total shows/movies. If you go to SNL, it says "See all 93 episodes."

Back
Top Bottom