• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Lt Governor North Carolina

If homosexuals were still marginalized no one would even be seriously proposing whitewashing pedophilia
Baseless accusation. And the few "seriously proposing" to whitewash pedophilia are only an insignificant group of pedophiles who have been trying to do this crap for decades before Lawrence v TX. Insignificant groups that will not prevail do not equate to serious movement of any sort.

Slate has published articles from a pedophile. The media refused to cover Hunter Biden’s episodes with Chinese prostitutes who look underage. The term “MAP” is now the preferred politically correct term for pedos
As usual, absolutely nothing to support any claims you make.

That's a fine aside, but is that all you are basing your assertions on?
Baseless accusation. And the few "seriously proposing" to whitewash pedophilia are only an insignificant group of pedophiles who have been trying to do this crap for decades before Lawrence v TX. Insignificant groups that will not prevail do not equate to serious movement of any sort.
you did not believe a man could become a woman 10 years ago. It’s doubtful you believed licensed sodomy constituted marriage 25 years ago. This is another liberal gaslighting thing you people do. Create a “new civil rights cause of our era”. Some extremists start the movement, then begin normalizing it, then ten years later “well you’re just like southern racists if you don’t accept that MAPs are “born this way”

In fact the gender benders now openly say children as you as 4 can change their sex and need to be transitioned When this is already the one position of the alphabet people there’s no limiting principle

Last edited:
you did not believe a man could become a woman 10 years ago. It’s doubtful you believed licensed sodomy constituted marriage 25 years ago. This is another liberal gaslighting thing you people do. Create a “new civil rights cause of our era”. Some extremists start the movement, then begin normalizing it, then ten years later “well you’re just like southern racists if you don’t accept that MAPs are “born this way”

In fact the gender benders now openly say children as you as 4 can change their sex and need to be transitioned When this is already the one position of the alphabet people there’s no limiting principle
That's a whole lot of different asides. Do you have support for the claim I asked about?

Horrible bigotry.
Probably, but I liked that part in Ayn Rand about never being mad at someone for telling the truth (or something along those lines). So I first want to know if he has any basis for the assertion I questioned. I doubt it, but I've been wrong before, so worth asking.

Back
Top Bottom