• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Lt Governor North Carolina

roguenuke

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
So I'm not sure if this actually belongs here, but Lt Governor seems to be equivalent to Vice President, only in NC the Governor and Lt Governor are elected separately and unfortunately, the Lt Gov will have more power than would be equivalent for a VP.

Our Lt Governor race is far too close for my taste at all. This guy, Mark Robinson, is a complete caricature of conservatives and their stances. He is ridiculous and, although he doesn't apologize for his Facebook posts or things he has said or done, he wants people to ignore them as just "his opinion". This guy actually states that school children are being indoctrinated and he would be at least somewhat in charge of our education here in NC.

He has posts that he wrote, not just repeated from others, referring to Michelle Obama as a man, claiming homosexuality is equivalent or will lead to pedophilia and the downfall of our country. He makes anti semitic statements. He doesn't even believe in background checks for most people buying a gun. He is awful.

So I'm not sure if this actually belongs here, but Lt Governor seems to be equivalent to Vice President, only in NC the Governor and Lt Governor are elected separately and unfortunately, the Lt Gov will have more power than would be equivalent for a VP.

Our Lt Governor race is far too close for my taste at all. This guy, Mark Robinson, is a complete caricature of conservatives and their stances. He is ridiculous and, although he doesn't apologize for his Facebook posts or things he has said or done, he wants people to ignore them as just "his opinion". This guy actually states that school children are being indoctrinated and he would be at least somewhat in charge of our education here in NC.

He has posts that he wrote, not just repeated from others, referring to Michelle Obama as a man, claiming homosexuality is equivalent or will lead to pedophilia and the downfall of our country. He makes anti semitic statements. He doesn't even believe in background checks for most people buying a gun. He is awful.

The right sure has a distinct brand of bat**** crazy these days.

Unfortunately, he won. This guy is awful.
Well, I can't say my brief time living in the south was all bad, but yeah ... that stuff seems to happen an awful lot there.

The homosexual movement is in fact moving to normalize pedophilia.

thats why left wing publications now refer to pedos as “MAPs” for “minor attracted person”

Also remember the first guy domed by hero Kyle Rittenhouse was a pedo and the media said nothing about it.

This is why the left came down so hard on Milo, he let the cat out of the bag talking about his sexual abuse as a child.

thats why left wing publications now refer to pedos as “MAPs” for “minor attracted person”

Also remember the first guy domed by hero Kyle Rittenhouse was a pedo and the media said nothing about it.

This is why the left came down so hard on Milo, he let the cat out of the bag talking about his sexual abuse as a child.
Thanks. I am certain your take is non-biased and non-hysterical, and should be taken as complete truth.

Unfortunately, he won. This guy is awful.
I read your entire post and still can’t find anything wrong, do you just hate him because he’s a black man?

i have a lot of great memories of vacations in NC. i'm not excited about spending money there now, though. hopefully things will eventually get a bit more sane.

i have a lot of great memories of vacations in NC. i'm not excited about spending money there now, though. hopefully things will eventually get a bit more sane.
Cooper is still Governor, so that is good. And Newby didn't get Chief Justice.

Cooper is still Governor, so that is good. And Newby didn't get Chief Justice.

i want to take my kiddo to the Outer Banks like i used to do with my folks. i think that i will be able to make it happen eventually.

Keep the faith, North Carolina is moving in the right direction. Fewer far right idiots like Robinson are being elected.

The biggest political challenge now for North Carolinians, IMO, is fixing the Republican gerrymandered voting districts.

Everything you say above is obviously wrong, and off topic.

i want to take my kiddo to the Outer Banks like i used to do with my folks. i think that i will be able to make it happen eventually.

OBX is about as non political as it gets.

The only concern to them is how many dollars the "tourons" will spend each summer, and how many hurricanes will hit this year.

OBX is about as non political as it gets.

The only concern to them is how many dollars the "tourons" will spend each summer, and how many hurricanes will hit this year.

i haven't been since the 1990s. i'll bet that it's a lot more built up. we rented four wheelers and rode about as far north as they'd let us. i still can't believe that my parents went for that. i hope that the wild horses are still roaming around there.

i haven't been since the 1990s. i'll bet that it's a lot more built up. we rented four wheelers and rode about as far north as they'd let us. i still can't believe that my parents went for that. i hope that the wild horses are still roaming around there.

Plenty of wild horses roaming around in the Corolla area of the OBX. A few have walked right up to me and my son while surf fishing, and sometimes they will just lay on the beach alongside the tourists.

gettyimages-479050172-1024x1024.jpg

Plenty of wild horses roaming around in the Corolla area of the OBX. A few have walked right up to me and my son while surf fishing, and sometimes they will just lay on the beach alongside the tourists.

View attachment 67303666

i'm happy to hear that. seeing them wandering around the neighborhood was one of my favorite parts. i'm pretty sure that we stayed in Whalehead. i've looked up the house, but i can't find it on the internet. i hope that it's still there, but i bet that they renamed it or built a new one. those were fun times.

This is absurd and you should feel really stupid for posting it.
Slate has published articles from a pedophile. The media refused to cover Hunter Biden’s episodes with Chinese prostitutes who look underage. The term “MAP” is now the preferred politically correct term for pedos

Slate has published articles from a pedophile. The media refused to cover Hunter Biden’s episodes with Chinese prostitutes who look underage. The term “MAP” is now the preferred politically correct term for pedos

Preferred by whom?

You have given your argument for the claim that some are trying to normalize pedophilia. Do you have an argument to make to support the idea that the "homosexual movement" is behind this?

You have given your argument for the claim that some are trying to normalize pedophilia. Do you have an argument to make to support the idea that the "homosexual movement" is behind this?
If homosexuals were still marginalized no one would even be seriously proposing whitewashing pedophilia

Back
Top Bottom