• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Lovin Politics Since 10 years old

cavehunter said:
Read the Old Testament, New Testament, and D&C. You'll find all the answers you need.

Well, maybe you'll find all the answers you need, but this is the 21st century, and there are many issues that are not addressed by the Bible.

RightatNYU said:
Well, maybe you'll find all the answers you need, but this is the 21st century, and there are many issues that are not addressed by the Bible.

See? It's things like this that lead me to have respect for people, even if their political beliefs are on the opposite spectrum of mine. Well said Right.

Also, I see we have a bible-beater in our midst. Welcome to the board cavehunter.

V.I. Lenin said:
See? It's things like this that lead me to have respect for people, even if their political beliefs are on the opposite spectrum of mine. Well said Right.

Also, I see we have a bible-beater in our midst. Welcome to the board cavehunter.

And that same respect that you show is what makes me hesitate before generalizing about people with beliefs that differ from mine. =)

And I support the right of people to believe everything that their bibles say, but the line is drawn at applying those beliefs to others.

I've been into politics since, I was like 13 or 14. My dad is a hardcore, Ralph Nader leftist and although my mom tends to lean to the left more, she really isn't that into politics. I used to be VERY liberal, than I swung way over toward the right, now I float somewhere in the middle.

Come back to the good side. Not the dark side (left) lol

cavehunter said:
Read the Old Testament, New Testament, and D&C. You'll find all the answers you need.
Not about your post, but about this:

"Changes unanticipated by our foes or ourselves will occur in 2028!"

Of what do you speak?

anomaly said:
Not about your post, but about this:

"Changes unanticipated by our foes or ourselves will occur in 2028!"

Of what do you speak?

thats when he decided hes going to run for president

RightatNYU said:
thats when he decided hes going to run for president

What! Awwww man, I guess I'll run in 2032. lol

Back