• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Liz Cheney...True Daughter Of Wyoming

It's odd - I've been using them on other posts, but can't on yours. Maybe I'm too friendly with you :2razz:

I'll ask someone here to check. I'd hate to lose a friendly gang member from my past life! That means war! :2mad:

I already knew that from the way you write ... folks from Oak Ridge, China have a very distinctive way of expressing themselves ...

but in all seriousness, if Wyomingians want to go with a Virginian to represent them, it's their choice ... but she's something else, isn't she? She's the only person I know who can make her father look like a decent human being ...

It's the Republicans in Wyoming who will make that decision. She has to get past the primaries before she will become a viable candidate.

It's the Republicans in Wyoming who will make that decision. She has to get past the primaries before she will become a viable candidate.

should be interesting ... I still think Dick is behind all this, figuring that once folks get a whiff of his little girl, he'll smell like Mother Teresa ... she is one nasty %^$#@ ...

He left office with a 65% approval rating and an unemployment rate of 4.3%......and then along came slow walking, slow talking George.

George may have been slow walking and slow talking, but it took him very little time to turn a surplus into a near depression and for cons to blame the black guy again ...

He left office with a 65% approval rating and an unemployment rate of 4.3%......and then along came slow walking, slow talking George.

you forgot slow thinking

W'04

George may have been slow walking and slow talking, but it took him very little time to turn a surplus into a near depression and for cons to blame the black guy again ...

I couldn't have said it better. He cut taxes for his oil buddies, not once but twice, started two unfunded wars, one totally unnecessary doubled the national debt and handed the biggest banks in the world nearly a trillion dollars as he left office while the economy was bleeding off 750,000 jobs a month. Kinda reminded me of what Hoover and the banks did in 1930. 'Course Hoover didn't hand the banks a dime.....that's why they shut down.

Back
Top Bottom