• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Liz Cheney...True Daughter Of Wyoming

Half of the reasons Conservatives like them is that they think they're good looking. I can't tell you how many threads in media bias have been tarded up by people saying Fox is better because Ann Coulter is hot. They say the same things about Palin sometimes.

When people start talking about Ann Coulter being hot, I beg to differ. Especially when she's "better" because of it.

I'm an old man and Ann Coulter is hot like I have a ten incher.

Oh, pardon me for assuming you where actually talking about the topic of the thread. How silly of me....

Glad you admitted same! Shows character! I commend you.

Half of the reasons Conservatives like them is that they think they're good looking. I can't tell you how many threads in media bias have been tarded up by people saying Fox is better because Ann Coulter is hot. They say the same things about Palin sometimes.

When people start talking about Ann Coulter being hot, I beg to differ. Especially when she's "better" because of it.

See, claiming Ann Coulter is hot is harmless and isn't misogynistic vitriol - claiming Ann Coulter is really a man, not so much.

Claiming Sarah Palin is hot is harmless and isn't misogynistic vitriol - claiming Sarah Palin is a whore and a MILF, not so much.

But, we disagree, and that's fine.

Yes, it must be that Democrats are sexist when they disagree with a woman.

The gender card: almost as good as the race card.

I see it as the same opportunity the Left had with Obama getting elected. Anyone who disagrees with him gets the 'racist' label slapped on them.

If the manage to get Hillary elected, the sexist label with be the slam of the day.

Same with any firsts, an Hispanic, an obese person, etc....they will all be set up as infallible.

Never ceases to amaze me the level of vitriol that spews from the mouths of the average liberal when confronted by a strong, confident, accomplished, well spoken, conservative woman. Liberals love to bleat about some ficticious conservative war on women, but in America the liberals and their elites are the Taliban of politics.

You're still losing the women's vote...........not to mention the Latino, Blsck and folks under 30.......good luck with your agenda

And good luck with your humanity. Let me know when you're able to regard a woman who's nearly 50 years old as more than a cardboard extension of one of her parents.

Anybody who doesn't know her draft dodging, war instigating. ex Halliburton CEO, lying assed daddy is brain dead. She's simply an extension of his love for a Lord/Serf society in America. I'm tired of folks who preach patriotism and practice just the opposite. I'm tired of bold faced liars. I'm tired of T party Republicans.

Then apparently you don't know them.

Just what this country needs in the senate...another elitist right wing sympathizer of corporate America who is nothing more than an extension of the lying assed Halliburton CEO who told or reinforced a thousand lies to get us into Iraq.

By the way.....living in Jackson Hole, Wyoming as a resident is like someone in NY living along the South Fork of Long Island in the Hamptons.

Hometown: McLean, Va.
Alma Mater: Colorado College, bachelor's degree, 1984; University of Chicago, law degree, 1996.

Office: 1718 M Street, NWWashington, DC 20036

Elizabeth Cheney grew up in the Virginia suburbs of Washington, D.C., while her father served as Wyoming's sole congressman and then in the Nixon, Ford and first Bush administrations and while her mother arguably gained greater attention as a conservative activist, commentator and author.

After graduating from McLean High School in 1984, Cheney attended college in Colorado and got a law degree from the University of Chicago before resettling in northern Virginia, just minutes from her family home

I don't have a dog in that fight. A little suspicious of her on some issues like immigration and her support for same sex marriage. Saying that,at least she is from there,and has lived there for over a year,unlike Hillary"What Difference Does It Make"Clinton when she ran.

I don't have a dog in that fight. A little suspicious of her on some issues like immigration and her support for same sex marriage. Saying that,at least she is from there,and has lived there for over a year,unlike Hillary"What Difference Does It Make"Clinton when she ran.

Sen. Hillary Clinton [D-NY, 2001-2009]

Seems to me her residence had been the white house for eight years. It seems a little different to me. They still live in NY

But the Clintons had to move to New York in order for her to run for the Senate. Before his Admins, they lived in Arkansas, not New York.

But the Clintons had to move to New York in order for her to run for the Senate. Before his Admins, they lived in Arkansas, not New York.

You wanted someone who had served two terms as the president of the most powerful nation in the world to move to Arkansas?? ROTFLMAO!!

Just what this country needs in the senate...another elitist right wing sympathizer of corporate America who is nothing more than an extension of the lying assed Halliburton CEO who told or reinforced a thousand lies to get us into Iraq.

By the way.....living in Jackson Hole, Wyoming as a resident is like someone in NY living along the South Fork of Long Island in the Hamptons.

Alma Mater: Colorado College, bachelor's degree, 1984; University of Chicago, law degree, 1996.

Elizabeth Cheney grew up in the Virginia suburbs of Washington, D.C., while her father served as Wyoming's sole congressman and then in the Nixon, Ford and first Bush administrations and while her mother arguably gained greater attention as a conservative activist, commentator and author.

After graduating from McLean High School in 1984, Cheney attended college in Colorado and got a law degree from the University of Chicago before resettling in northern Virginia, just minutes from her family home

hmmmm ... sounds like a Wyoming resident to me ...

You wanted someone who had served two terms as the president of the most powerful nation in the world to move to Arkansas?? ROTFLMAO!!

What? The Clintons were somehow too good for Arkansas after being in the White House? Suddenly Billy Boy's no longer white trash cause he got to use the nation's china service?

I'm pretty sure most Presidents move back to the State from which they came after their time in the White House. Guess only the posers, pretending to be classy, have to find new addresses because the folks back home know them too well.

Yeah right....and I'm from Oak Ridge, China

I already knew that from the way you write ... folks from Oak Ridge, China have a very distinctive way of expressing themselves ...

but in all seriousness, if Wyomingians want to go with a Virginian to represent them, it's their choice ... but she's something else, isn't she? She's the only person I know who can make her father look like a decent human being ...

What? The Clintons were somehow too good for Arkansas after being in the White House? Suddenly Billy Boy's no longer white trash cause he got to use the nation's china service?

I'm pretty sure most Presidents move back to the State from which they came after their time in the White House. Guess only the posers, pretending to be classy, have to find new addresses because the folks back home know them too well.

Billy also liked using the indoor bathroom ....

Good evening, CJ. :2wave:

I don't know how many people in Arkansas are worth over $100 million dollars, but it probably isn't a large group! Who are they going to talk to? The people who knew them back then? They are now cosmopolitan, CJ. :lamo

Good evening, CJ. :2wave:

I don't know how many people in Arkansas are worth over $100 million dollars, but it probably isn't a large group! Who are they going to talk to? The people who knew them back then? They are now cosmopolitan, CJ. :lamo

Good evening to you too Lady P - the weather's turned here, no more humidity - hope it's nicer for you in Ohio now too.

Evil 2.0

Good evening to you too Lady P - the weather's turned here, no more humidity - hope it's nicer for you in Ohio now too.

Same here weather-wise. Didn't even turn the A/C on today! :thumbs: Took the Chihuahua for a long walk in the park today, and hopefully I'll soon be able to horseback ride again with my friends. The bike-riding adventures will have to wait till later, though. :sigh:

Same here weather-wise. Didn't even turn the A/C on today! :thumbs: Took the Chihuahua for a long walk in the park today, and hopefully I'll soon be able to horseback ride again with my friends. The bike-riding adventures will have to wait till later, though. :sigh:

Did you do something with your set-up? I can't seem to "like" any of your comments any more - the function isn't available on your posts but it is on others.

Did you do something with your set-up? I can't seem to "like" any of your comments any more - the function isn't available on your posts but it is on others.

I haven't changed anything, mainly because I'm reluctant to do so when I recall that I don't know how! :lamo: I have been receiving likes though, which I think is so nice! Maybe it was just a temporary glitsch?

I haven't changed anything, mainly because I'm reluctant to do so when I recall that I don't know how! :lamo: I have been receiving likes though, which I think is so nice! Maybe it was just a temporary glitsch?

It's odd - I've been using them on other posts, but can't on yours. Maybe I'm too friendly with you :2razz:

it's true
we elect the politicians we deserve
and it appears, when looking at those who are now in congress, that we don't deserve much

Well, in fairness to the voters, the system is, unfortunately, set up that way.

She would only be replacing an older Republican Senator. You got a problem with an infusion of young blood?

A WOMAN no less?

great idea ... But does Wyoming have to import one?

Back
Top Bottom