• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Links to video testimony, and Live Feed streams.

I'm amazed it isn't pay-per-view with adverts between witnesses and product placement on the judges desk. They could cover the costs of the case from all the people obsessed with it.

I'm amazed it isn't pay-per-view with adverts between witnesses and product placement on the judges desk. They could cover the costs of the case from all the people obsessed with it.

It think that's reasonable

I also believe, the main actors (O'mara, West, Z, the judge, Bernie) should be dressed by the costume designer/wardrobe depart

The producers of the pay per view extravaganza can publicize what exactly the attorneys/defendant wore in a given cross examination and where the public can buy it.

Right as the cop took the stand the Channel 6 feed lost sound for a lot of people, and when I reloaded the page it went into endless commercials. I quit the page and opened a Channel 4 feed, but by then the cop was nearly finished :(

While working I have to listen on XM radio...It is so annoying, HLN has commercial break ins every 4 minutes regardless of who's speaking, what is being said, whatever....So I have to constantly change channels between HLN, CNN, and believe it or not MSNBC....(I thought my receiver would break when I hit that channel.)

Back
Top Bottom