• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Like Russia, China is Not Happy With NATO Expansion!

FurriesRock

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
"The militant group which has already been a source of trouble for Europe is now trying to create its own Asia-Pacific chapter to interfere in Asia. How did the organization come about? How was it born from the Cold War mentality and gradually became an obstructer of world peace? Why is this military alliance extending its "dark hand" to Asia? The Global Times will publish a series of four articles on how NATO is expanding. This is the third installment....

Today, NATO has assumed a posture of "going wherever I need to go" and "going wherever I want to go," and has increasingly become a "systemic challenge" that threatens world security and stability."

https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202207/1269834.shtml

Dark hand, militant group, hell, the Chinese might as well just come out and say that NATO is a global terrorist organization, and they wouldn't be wrong.

It's clear that China doesn't want NATO interfering in Asia, but the Biden regime and other western Oligarchies seem intent on fomenting conflict all over the globe!

How long until NATO crosses China's red lines, and then tries to blame the next war on China?

"The militant group which has already been a source of trouble for Europe is now trying to create its own Asia-Pacific chapter to interfere in Asia. How did the organization come about? How was it born from the Cold War mentality and gradually became an obstructer of world peace? Why is this military alliance extending its "dark hand" to Asia? The Global Times will publish a series of four articles on how NATO is expanding. This is the third installment....

Today, NATO has assumed a posture of "going wherever I need to go" and "going wherever I want to go," and has increasingly become a "systemic challenge" that threatens world security and stability."

Dark hand, militant group, hell, the Chinese might as well just come out and say that NATO is a global terrorist organization, and they wouldn't be wrong.

It's clear that China doesn't want NATO interfering in Asia, but the Biden regime and other western Oligarchies seem intent on fomenting conflict all over the globe!

How long until NATO crosses China's red lines, and then tries to blame the next war on China?
Aren't you just a ray of sunshine. You come on here and do nothing but troll every single day. Do you really expect the folks on here to take you seriously?

Aren't you just a ray of sunshine. You come on here and do nothing but troll every single day. Do you really expect the folks on here to take you seriously?
So, posting an article that you don't like is trolling.

Says the troll. LOL

China is obviously confused. Russia invaded and occupied Ukraine. They are the security threat in Europe.
China wants the world for themselves and will say whatever they feel like they need to say to get that.

Then scroll.

China is obviously confused. Russia invaded and occupied Ukraine. They are the security threat in Europe.
Yeah, just keep ignoring reality until we start a war with China also.

All the other countries in the world who don't want NATO expansion, they're the problem, right?

China wants the world for themselves and will say whatever they feel like they need to say to get that.
This is absolutely false.

China is not trying to take over the world.

Not that I'm a fan of NATO but China has zero standing to criticize anyone. Not only are they crossing red lines and pushing conflict themselves (e.g. creating artificial islands and claim the sea zone around then and arming them in the South China Sea) but they kill and oppress their own people on genocidal levels.

Why would NATO "interfere" with China?

Not that I'm a fan of NATO but China has zero standing to criticize anyone. Not only are they crossing red lines and pushing conflict themselves (e.g. creating artificial islands and claim the sea zone around then and arming them in the South China Sea) but they kill and oppress their own people on genocidal levels.
China isn't doing anything that the U.S. hasn't already done. We have military bases all over the world, so we can hardly criticize China on this point.

As the for killing and oppressing of their own people, this seems to be a U.S. propaganda campaign, lies.

China isn't doing anything that the U.S. hasn't already done. We have military bases all over the world, so we can hardly criticize China on this point.

As the for killing and oppressing of their own people, this seems to be a U.S. propaganda campaign, lies.
It's not lies or propaganda. The Chinese government is the same one that killed 60 million of their own people within the lifetime of people today. They brought out tanks to stop protesters. They don't gaf about human life at all.

I'm not the one with problems discerning Objective Reality. NATO did not start the conflict in Ukraine. Russia did.
That's literally western propaganda.

Russia informed NATO of it's red lines for years, NATO ignored them.

It's not lies or propaganda. The Chinese government is the same one that killed 60 million of their own people within the lifetime of people today. They brought out tanks to stop protesters. They don't gaf about human life at all.
That's the past, who are they killing and oppressing NOW?

Using your way of argument then America is worse than China for chattel slavery and the genocide of Native Americans!

What were you saying about scrolling?

Lol, Russia and China aren't happy with NATO expansion. Who ****ing cares? Cry me a river. If Russia didn't want NATO to gain a bunch of new members it shouldn't have invaded a sovereign European country.

That the Trump-supporting clowns on this forum side with Russia and China over the US surprises nobody.

So, posting an article that you don't like is trolling.

Says the troll. LOL
There are a ton of things written on here I don't like but I don't generally say the poster is trolling. You on the other hand obviously post things to try to rile folks up. Is anyone forcing you to live in america, if indeed you do live here?

Good to know you're pro-Russia and pro-China. That was predictable but you've confirmed it.

Yep, we have pushed China and India into an alliance with Russia.

Try and explain this to the dolts in the street.

Back
Top Bottom