• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Libs of TikTok targeted a district, then a non-binary student was killed on campus

I already asked you to explain.
lie.

But you did lie.
That has already been documented.
lie:
  1. a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth.
I'll ask it again:
WHY did you make up that lie that Nex was killed because they were a male who was using the female's restrooms?
you are lying here too.

I just proved that your claim was false.
you can't it's correct you prove that you don't know what false means.
Yet again, you cowardly cut and pasted around me proving your claim was false.
that's also a lie I didn't paste anything. I cut and deleted it would be an insult to the paste function to paste the brainless trash you typed.

You can call me cowardly if you posed to bring this trash but it won't let make your trash any less brainless.

Pointing out you are wrong is not "gaslighting". Proving you are wrong is not "dishonest".
went by proving you just lied about it and the fact that I'm correct regardless of your lies yes it's gaslighting you are gaslighting.

The more you do it the more transparent it becomes.

You are wrong you know you're wrong this causes you existential angst and me pointing it out makes me or anything. Take it out on me I don't care this isn't personal to me.
They can be used as a plural pronoun.
It also has a history of being used as a singular pronoun.
This use of "they" has been around for a long time. It shows up in Shakespeare, Dickens and George Bernard Shaw. Jane Austen was always saying things like "everybody has their failing." But the Victorian grammarians made it a matter of schoolroom dogma that one could only say "Everybody has his failing," with the understanding that "he" stood in for both sexes. As their slogan had it, "the masculine embraces the feminine."​

[/QUOTE]
I don't need English lectures from someone who failed to remedial English but thanks.

you are lying here too.
First you called my question a "loaded question" while refusing to explain.
Now you refer to my question as a "lie" while refusing to explain.

The things that are consistent here are:
  1. For issues involving transgender, you will assume or make-up things to paint them in a negative light.
  2. For anything that explains transgenderism or paints them in a positive light, you will ask incessant questions to try to pretend you are refuting things.
  3. This inconsistent behavior helps document your prejudice against transgenders.
  4. NOT ONCE have I seen you even try to deny that you are prejudiced against transgenders.

you can't it's correct you prove that you don't know what false means.
It's already been documented that Nex has never been a male. Nex was born with female genetalia.
You claim that is not correct, but you offer no evidence to your claim.
You have already stated you ASSUMED she was born a male

that's also a lie I didn't paste anything. I cut and deleted it would be an insult to the paste function to paste the brainless trash you typed.
Wow. Another term you just completely fail to comprehend...

You can call me cowardly if you posed to bring this trash but it won't let make your trash any less brainless.
I acknowledge you label anything you disagree with as brainless.
When I call your actions cowardly or your statements brainless, I EXPLAIN WHY they are as such. On your side of the fence, all you do is throw out labels BUT YOU CONSISTENTLY REFUSE TO JUSTIFY your claims.

went by proving you just lied about it and the fact that I'm correct regardless of your lies yes it's gaslighting you are gaslighting.
You are just tossing out sentences at this stage that make no real sense.
EXPLAIN WHAT EXACTLY you think you proved I lied about...

The more you do it the more transparent it becomes.
You are wrong you know you're wrong this causes you existential angst and me pointing it out makes me or anything. Take it out on me I don't care this isn't personal to me.
I don't need English lectures from someone who failed to remedial English but thanks.
I get that you are angry. Sometimes, when people who are dishonest are forced to take a look at themselves in the mirror, it creates negative emotion.
What you need to do is CREATE POSITIVE CHANGE on the situation, instead of mindlessly accusing others of things which make no sense.

This would be another of your lies. Another example of you just making up a stupid claim to sound good, where you have no logic nor evidence to justify your claim.

Because it's a loaded question.
Try being honest and you won't have to do that.
I've already explained it is not a loaded question.
I even provided you with the definition of loaded question.

You already admitted that you assumed something for which you had no facts for. Since there is no assumption in the question itself, that precludes it from being a loaded question.
You tried to claim: "...the only way I can answer it is to confess to lying." I pointed out you already acknowledged you were throwing out an assumption, and I gave you a definition of "lie" which proved what you did constituted a lie.

The question is not loaded. You refuse to answer it because you don't want to acknowledge your prejudice towards transgenders.
I'll ask it again:
WHY did you make up that lie that Nex was killed because they were a male who was using the female's restrooms?

I've already explained it is not a loaded question.
your explanation was a lot it was a loaded question the only way you'll get me to answer is to reword it.

If you're going to narcissistically demand that I answer a question I told you I don't answer then you're just being obstinate and bigoted

**** your ego

your explanation was a lot it was a loaded question the only way you'll get me to answer is to reword it.
You keep claiming it was loaded, but you cannot explain why you think it was loaded.
Again, despite being asked NUMEROUS TIMES, you keep claiming it is "loaded" but can't justify your assessment.

If you're going to narcissistically demand that I answer a question I told you I don't answer then you're just being obstinate and bigoted
**** your ego
ROFLMAO!
You love to pretend you are the victim, but you are HEAVY on the attack when it suits your purposes...
Repeating a question does not make a person narcissistic or bigoted.
"Obstinate" would technically not even be the right word. Obstinate means stubbornly adhering to an opinion, purpose, or course in spite of reason, arguments, or persuasion, which fits your position to a T.
Regardless, if you want to call me some form of "obstinate" based on me repeating the question WHICH HELPS YOU MAKE UP STORIES ABOUT TRANSGENDERS TO PAINT THEM NEGATIVELY, I could really care less.

I didn't lie.
But you did.
lie:
  1. a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth.

It isn't really different than how we use any pronouns. There is no difference between using they rather than either he or she if you already know the intended person.
That usage is only used when referring to indefinite pronouns such as everyone, anyone, or someone. ("Someone didn't do their homework.") But here, the person is known. Nex may claim to have an indefinite gender, but s/he's not an indefinite person. S/he's a definite person! (BTW, what's wrong with "s/he"?)

I did your just lying because you're fragile ego won't allow to correct your mistake.
It's a maturity thing. You'll get there one day.
The only thing you objected to HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH LOADED QUESTIONS.
As I stated, you already stated that you made up a false assumption. I provided the definition of "lie" to demonstrate what you did was in fact lying.

In the big picture, the situation is obvious...
YOU DO NOT EVEN TRY TO CONTEST IT.
  1. When it comes to anti-transgender positions / facts, you make assumptions / make up claims to push the agenda.
  2. When it comes to pro-transgender positions / facts, you throw out endless questions and deny facts without explanation.
Whether or not you are willing to address the question or even honestly address what the question is about, the facts are clear. You do not even try to deny you are prejudiced against transgenders.
HINT: I am giving you another opportunity to address that assessment.

That usage is only used when referring to indefinite pronouns such as everyone, anyone, or someone. ("Someone didn't do their homework.") But here, the person is known. Nex may claim to have an indefinite gender, but s/he's not an indefinite person. S/he's a definite person! (BTW, what's wrong with "s/he"?)
No, it's not. Things change, meanings of words change.

"s/he" is not appropriate. We have pronouns that work, whether you like it or not.

Because s/he refers to he or she. Thats not nonbinary. Xi,Xir maaay come into common parlance in a couple decades but they/them is far far easier to fit into today’s parlance. Singular they can be used when you dont know someone’s gender.

No, it's not. Things change, meanings of words change.
when they need to sure. This isn't going to catch on.
"s/he" is not appropriate. We have pronouns that work, whether you like it or not.
She or he is absolutely appropriate. They/ them isn't. Sorry. I doubt this will catch on.

Because s/he refers to he or she. Thats not nonbinary. Xi,Xir maaay come into common parlance in a couple decades but they/them is far far easier to fit into today’s parlance. Singular they can be used when you dont know someone’s gender.

Yes it can, but we do know Nex's gender (non-binary). We also know their sex (female).

FYI, 'he' can also be used in a generic sense or when the gender of the person is unspecified, e.g. He who laughs last laughs loudest.
Even 'it' could (and has) been used as a gender-neutral third person pronoun.

Samuel Taylor Coleridge proposed using it in a wider sense in all the situations where a gender-neutral pronoun might be desired:

QUÆRE—whether we may not, nay ought not, to use a neutral pronoun, relative or representative, to the word "Person," where it hath been used in the sense of homo, mensch,[a] or noun of the common gender, in order to avoid particularising man or woman, or in order to express either sex indifferently? If this be incorrect in syntax, the whole use of the word Person is lost in a number of instances, or only retained by some stiff and strange position of the words, as—"not letting the person be aware wherein offense has been given"—instead of—"wherein he or she has offended." In my [judgment] both the specific intention and general etymon of "Person" in such sentences fully authorise the use of it and which instead of he, she, him, her, who, whom.

The children's author E. Nesbit consistently wrote in this manner, often of mixed groups of children: "Everyone got its legs kicked or its feet trodden on in the scramble to get out of the carriage."[19] This usage (but in all capital letters, as if an acronym) also occurs in District of Columbia police reports.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom