• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Liberals all lathered up over Acosta losing his WH press pass

Given President Trumps mercurial disposition, Acosta will either be ignored or at the receiving end of another diatribe. I did not agree with how Acosta handled that exchange, but Trumps comments were uncalled for.

And there are actual pictures of this happening.

Yes, if you actually read the article you'll find that it stays the picture is real, but it what is happening in it is fabricated. President Obama was not at the airport at the time. She was not removed because she was pro-life she was removed for not following the instructions of security teams. She never actually had white house press credentials in the first place.

And there are actual pictures of this happening. Nice left wing try at revising history----------------------didnt work.

Actual pictures that amazingly explain all by themselves the full story behind her removal from the plane she wasn’t on. Thanks for invisibly posting them.

Last edited:
You do understand how a TRO works don't you. Has little to do about "justice" and more to do about limiting irreparable damage until the case can be decided in court. Acosta may get his pass back but may have paved the way to a much longer revocation once the case is settled if he looses in court.

trump's little temper tantrum failed...Good to see Jim Acosta back.....Speaking out for the people

You do understand how a TRO works don't you. Has little to do about "justice" and more to do about limiting irreparable damage until the case can be decided in court. Acosta may get his pass back but may have paved the way to a much longer revocation once the case is settled if he looses in court.

The TRO does have “to do about” justice, and it in no sense “paved the way” to a final adverse judgment. The TRO is based in part on the court’s finding that Costa is likely to win his case, hence the equity of suspending or retaining the ban in the meantime weighs in his favor. A clear instance of justice.

How ever have you seen the MSM mention that Brenda Lee a pro life journalist was thrown off Obama's AF one, and never got her WH press pass back?

What goes around come around, and liberals hate it when conservatives remind them of their history.

I imagine the cult will get al lathered up now that a Judge has remined them of our 1st Amendment.

A great day for America and the Constitution...

And there are actual pictures of this happening. Nice left wing try at revising history----------------------didnt work.

Well, there is a problem with that. There are pictures, they just do not show what you described in the OP. Here is what you said happened:

How ever have you seen the MSM mention that Brenda Lee a pro life journalist was thrown off Obama's AF one, and never got her WH press pass back?

What goes around come around, and liberals hate it when conservatives remind them of their history.

Now, here is the actual reporting of the incident, from when it happened(including picture): https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/archive/Reporter-Dragged-Kicking-and-Screaming-From-Near-Air-Force-One-.html

Now, let's quote from the reporting:

A reporter for a small newspaper was forcibly removed from a press area near Air Force One shortly before President Barack Obama arrived at Los Angeles International Airport to depart California early Thursday.

Airport security officers carried the woman away by the feet and arms as she protested her removal.

Notice that the reporting is significantly different from what you claimed. There is no evidence besides her claim that she had, or lost a WH press pass. It seems unlikely at best. Sorry, but you fail.

Yes. What does that have to do with Trump, once again, being on the wrong side of justice and our Constitution?

In your opinion, anyone who doesn't fall in line with tRump is a "hater."

in your opinion, anyone who doesn't bash Trump 24/7 is a Trump supporter

By that logic even I'd be a tRump supporter :lamo

no chance-when you call him tRump its much like the anti Bush sore losers who called W the sElected president in 2001. No one need guess your views

no chance-when you call him tRump its much like the anti Bush sore losers who called W the sElected president in 2001. No one need guess your views

OMG I've never heard that meme until now. Thank you! :thumbs:

OMG I've never heard that meme until now. Thank you! :thumbs:

seriously? it came from the SoreLoserman (Gore-Lieberman) camp. IT was up there with the birther nonsense 8 years later in terms of sore loser escapades

Just don't call on Acosta to ask any questions. Problem solved.

Yeah that oughta woke...... EXCEPT. From past performances, Do you really think Acosta will only ask questions when called upon ? Ie, will he keep his mouth shut. If i were to bet, my money would be that nothing changes, in fact since he has drawn that much attention to himself, he may go completely berserk in an attempt to disrupt WH press conferences

My guess is Acosta will get right back up on the horse and return to asking Trump questions he doesn’t want to answer. I also believe he’ll let loose of the mic next time.

Yeah that oughta woke...... EXCEPT. From past performances, Do you really think Acosta will only ask questions when called upon ? Ie, will he keep his mouth shut. If i were to bet, my money would be that nothing changes, in fact since he has drawn that much attention to himself, he may go completely berserk in an attempt to disrupt WH press conferences

trump doesn't give many press conferences...So it will be that fat bitch Sanders that will have to run in fear...of Acosta

trump doesn't give many press conferences...So it will be that fat bitch Sanders that will have to run in fear...of Acosta

1spyz8.jpg

You got to fight for your rights.

Maybe her employer agreed with the decision.

I can't go to bat for Brenda lee when she does not stand up for herself. I've never heard of B.Lee.

If he does that then they should end all questioning and leave. This will not make him popular with his peers in the press corps and they will be the ones to deal with the problem.

Back
Top Bottom