• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Letter To My President

Billo_Really said:
You consider the intitial post a tirade? That's pretty sick!

Is that the best you can make out of what I write? If so, that's pretty sick.

If you agree with it then fine but for those of us that don't it's not like we are Godless. I don't use God or my religion to try to paint someone as evil. I agree with my President and sometimes depending on the issue I don't. I said tirade and there is that element as well as his own sincerity. I disagree. I think the format stinks. And you have a problem with that. I should be surprised?

You want God in the mix? Ok. I thank God I'm not a Democrat or Republican.
:duel :cool:

Originally posted by gordontravel:s
Is that the best you can make out of what I write? If so, that's pretty sick.

If you agree with it then fine but for those of us that don't it's not like we are Godless. I don't use God or my religion to try to paint someone as evil. I agree with my President and sometimes depending on the issue I don't. I said tirade and there is that element as well as his own sincerity. I disagree. I think the format stinks. And you have a problem with that. I should be surprised?
When I googled "definition of a tirade", this is what I got.

A declamatory strain or flight of censure or abuse; a rambling invective; an oration or harangue abounding in censorious and bitter language.

There is nothing in that first post that would qualify for this definition. So, why the particular choice of words?
Originally posted by gordontravels:
You want God in the mix? Ok. I thank God I'm not a Democrat or Republican.
Neither am I.

Billo_Really said:
When I googled "definition of a tirade", this is what I got.

A declamatory strain or flight of censure or abuse; a rambling invective; an oration or harangue abounding in censorious and bitter language.

There is nothing in that first post that would qualify for this definition. So, why the particular choice of words?Neither am I.

Well then you are selective with the definition. You don't see censure of our President in his post? Really? Here you have a President that received the majority of the vote over the Democrat hopeful and this letter cites his base as 1%. You don't see that as slightly, at the least, slightly slanted or maybe "bitter"?

You think this letter writer has his God and we have another? Yes. I call it a tirade couched in terms like "with all due respect" and "with the utmost respect" and "respectfully". And you think any of this is meant?

No, this is nothing but someone wanting to use "his" God as a tool of protest and it is so far off the mark as to be considered by me as a "tirade". You don't have to raise your voice to create an atmosphere in your words producing invective. All you have to do is display your misunderstanding for respect.

At least he's not using "my God" is he? That's what I see here.

Well then you are selective with the definition. You don't see censure of our President in his post?
You don't think it is the duty of every citizen to protest government when they think it strays from the laws of our land and is no longer representative of all its citizens?
Really? Here you have a President that received the majority of the vote over the Democrat hopeful and this letter cites his base as 1%. You don't see that as slightly, at the least, slightly slanted or maybe "bitter"?
OK. You got a point here. He actually won by 2.5% of the total voters that participated in the election. That's a whole 1.5% off from the truth.
You think this letter writer has his God and we have another? Yes.
No. And I don't think he does either. I think he was using this figuratively to make his point more clearly understood regarding the difference between Bush's policies and the rest of the country.
I call it a tirade couched in terms like "with all due respect" and "with the utmost respect" and "respectfully". And you think any of this is meant?
I always give people the benifit of the doubt until they prove otherwise. To anwer your question, yes, I think that is what he meant.
No, this is nothing but someone wanting to use "his" God as a tool of protest and it is so far off the mark as to be considered by me as a "tirade". You don't have to raise your voice to create an atmosphere in your words producing invective. All you have to do is display your misunderstanding for respect.
I saw no disrespect in his post. If you do, that's your business. How I react to that, is my business.
At least he's not using "my God" is he? That's what I see here.
Are you saying there is two Gods? Don't be so selfish and proprietory with God. He's for everyone. I think that is the point of the first post. Bush brought it on himself by trying to legislate morality. Temptation has been around since the apple. What makes you think you can legislate that out of the hearts and minds of people now? He said his election was the result of a higher calling. That scares me. Because Hitler said the same thing about his election.

I find it quite funny and hypocritical that liberals complain about the separation of church and state (I agree with the sentiment), but then attack Bush for not living like a "Christian" or being a "godly" man.

Just an observation.

QUOTES in Black are Billo_Really - You don't think it is the duty of every citizen to protest government when they think it strays from the laws of our land and is no longer representative of all its citizens?

No I don't think it is the duty of anyone. Democracy provides for opinion but duty is what the troops do at the will of our President and Congress which is what they are doing. Protest is just that, protest. A duty to protest is not the calling of the majority or even the minority that may agree with someone's tirade.

OK. You got a point here. He actually won by 2.5% of the total voters that participated in the election. That's a whole 1.5% off from the truth.

Those figures may be right and they say exactly what they say: President Bush won against the best the Democrats could muster; all nine.

No. And I don't think he does either. I think he was using this figuratively to make his point more clearly understood regarding the difference between Bush's policies and the rest of the country.

Really? Then as you read down to the bottom of your post I am going to be accused of dividing up God for my purposes? But, you don't see him doing it; he is just being figurative. Sorry, not even a careful use of inuendo here.

I always give people the benifit of the doubt until they prove otherwise. To anwer your question, yes, I think that is what he meant.

Right after the "with the utmost respect" comment he accuses the President of having a different God than he does. Isn't this something he meant or are you thinking about something else? Aren't you going to accuse me of dividing his God and mine coming up in a few lines here? Why give the benefit of doubt when you can read his words?

He accuses the man of I saw no disrespect in his post. If you do, that's your business. How I react to that, is my business.

I think your "benefit of the doubt" is simply clouded by your politics. How you react here is in words and when you and I put them down it is your and my business. You aren't saying I shouldn't say something in answer to something you say are you? Thought that was the business we conduct in a debate forum.

Are you saying there is two Gods? Don't be so selfish and proprietory with God. He's for everyone. I think that is the point of the first post. Bush brought it on himself by trying to legislate morality. Temptation has been around since the apple. What makes you think you can legislate that out of the hearts and minds of people now? He said his election was the result of a higher calling. That scares me. Because Hitler said the same thing about his election.

You lose me completely when you relate any American politician in any way with Adolph Hitler. I see this from a few of the posters here that definitely don't know who or what Adolph Hitler was. This is the most perverted reference you could use and I am sure you mean it.

Why shouldn't a President of the United States believe he has a higher calling? How many of them do we have? Every President we have ever had swears before God and invokes His name and asks his blessings for our country and people. You think that's wrong? Got religion?

That you would be scared of such a comment and then turn to Adolph as your reference tells me where you are coming from. Shame is your coat. Venom are your words. You don't understand who Adolph Hitler was if you think he is a model you would use to explain your fear. What a disturbing argument you make. Really trying to make a mark, aren't you?

QUOTES in Black are Billo_Really - You don't think it is the duty of every citizen to protest government when they think it strays from the laws of our land and is no longer representative of all its citizens?

No I don't think it is the duty of anyone. Democracy provides for opinion but duty is what the troops do at the will of our President and Congress which is what they are doing. Protest is just that, protest. A duty to protest is not the calling of the majority or even the minority that may agree with someone's tirade.
Then what the hell do you think this means?

Excerpt from Bill of Rights:

Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion,
or prohibiting the free exercise thereof;
or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press;
or the right of the people peaceably to assemble,
and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

This country was founded on dissent. If you got a problem with that, go f___ yourself!

Billo_Really said:
Then what the hell do you think this means?

Excerpt from Bill of Rights:

Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion,
or prohibiting the free exercise thereof;
or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press;
or the right of the people peaceably to assemble,
and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

This country was founded on dissent. If you got a problem with that, go f___ yourself!

You know I really don't know where debate begins or ends in this forum. Where your reference to the Bill of Rights comes from when I say someone is entitled to their opinion is beyond me. Rights and duties are two different things but if you think I am for the denial of rights please, show me my words.

I have to disagree that this country was founded on descent. The main reason this country found itself in revolution was because King George III, the Mad King, wasn't in control of his own government and he and Queen Caroline were virtual prisoners in their own castle. His advisors and court were busy lining their pockets. In order to do better with their bottom line they were taxing the colonies to the point of poverty and making profit impossible. They were taking the most common commodities such as tea and increasing the taxes on it beyond any financial necessity. This was called Taxation Without Representation by colonists that had no voice in the expanded monarchy that controlled their purse and destiny. Thus, revolution ensued.

After this country gained it's independence from the English the Bill of Rights assured certain freedoms including those you cite in your post. Having fought for my country under an oath I took to protect those freedoms and knowing that that oath has never expired, I have no problem with anything in our Bill of Rights including freedom of speech, peaceful assembly or the proper avenue to redress grievances. I also have no prejudice toward race or religion in any way.

I also have stated here that the individual that wrote the letter that began this thread has every right to the opinion in that letter just as I have the right to disagree. Nowhere do you find me saying anything about his religion or wanting to establish laws to harm his choice or practice of any religion he may want to belong to or even establish himself if he wishes. He only speaks of his God and doesn't even mention a particular religion.

As far as your last comment; isn't this is a political forum? Isn't it? Is your last comment what you consider to be a debate tool or maybe a debate ender? If you consider that proper language for debate in this forum maybe I've come to the wrong place. I'll wait and see. If this is acceptable to those who operate this forum, I am ready to find another venue for my political opinions.

You know I really don't know where debate begins or ends in this forum. Where your reference to the Bill of Rights comes from when I say someone is entitled to their opinion is beyond me. Rights and duties are two different things but if you think I am for the denial of rights please, show me my words.
No I don't think it is the duty of anyone.
Need I say more?

Billo_Really said:

[mod gavel]
This use of language is unacceptable and uncalled for!

Consider this a warning

[/mod gavel]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger
So how on earth does President Bush prevent you from excersizing this giving, kindness, love, compassion, goodness, charity, caring, help?

OK but then he was not elected to be President of the Untied States was he. Bush was.

What actions specifically? Cutting the lowest tax rate by a third? Taking thousands of low income completely off the tax rolls? Increasing education spending?

What "disadvantage" has he put on the poor?

Please elaborate how has he done this?

SMIRKnCHIMP said:
The letter was not for the purpose of unintelligent debate....

Looks like a white flag to me, let me know when you want to debate your position. The questions were quite clear and quite salient, if you can't defend your statements so be it.

I have to disagree that this country was founded on descent. The main reason this country found itself in revolution was because King George III, the Mad King, wasn't in control of his own government and he and Queen Caroline were virtual prisoners in their own castle. His advisors and court were busy lining their pockets. In order to do better with their bottom line they were taxing the colonies to the point of poverty and making profit impossible. They were taking the most common commodities such as tea and increasing the taxes on it beyond any financial necessity. This was called Taxation Without Representation by colonists that had no voice in the expanded monarchy that controlled their purse and destiny. Thus, revolution ensued.

After this country gained it's independence from the English the Bill of Rights assured certain freedoms including those you cite in your post. Having fought for my country under an oath I took to protect those freedoms and knowing that that oath has never expired, I have no problem with anything in our Bill of Rights including freedom of speech, peaceful assembly or the proper avenue to redress grievances. I also have no prejudice toward race or religion in any way.

I also have stated here that the individual that wrote the letter that began this thread has every right to the opinion in that letter just as I have the right to disagree. Nowhere do you find me saying anything about his religion or wanting to establish laws to harm his choice or practice of any religion he may want to belong to or even establish himself if he wishes. He only speaks of his God and doesn't even mention a particular religion.

As far as your last comment; isn't this is a political forum? Isn't it? Is your last comment what you consider to be a debate tool or maybe a debate ender? If you consider that proper language for debate in this forum maybe I've come to the wrong place. I'll wait and see. If this is acceptable to those who operate this forum, I am ready to find another venue for my political opinions.
I apologize for my last comment. Your probably right. This is not the forum that.

My intial objection to your critique of the first post, was the labeling of it being, a tirade. Thus infering a flaming type of tome. I didn't see anything there that could even be construed as flaming.

My other objection, was that you seemed to be taking what he said out of context, with your issue of how he used God in his arguement. Thinking that his point was that there are actually two Gods is incorrect. To me, he seemed to be making the point that the President is a major hypocrit who doesn't walk his talk. Which is right on the money.

Another thing I object too, is this notion that the President is beyond reproach of criticizm as a result of his actions. If we cannot take our government to task when we feel they are wrong, we are back to a monarchy or beginning a dictatorship. Its called checks and balances.

He broke the law to start this war, he's the most secretive President in history, he's about as far away from a Christian as you can get, and he's one of the most arrogant Presidents weve ever had. I believe Nelson Mandela called him an arrogant asshole after they had met. When you look at how we are now viewed by the rest of the world, I cannot believe this guy has not been impeached. But since we have piece of $hit neo's rubber-stamping everything he does, and a Congress with no balls, I'm beginning to think Americans are just too dumb to care.

He should be tried for War Crimes against Humanity.

As soon as these bullshit Christians get control of the country, there off around the world starting wars. You do not walk with God if you believe in this war. You cannot have a bible in one hand and a gun in the other, and think you live your life in a Christ-like manner. It is either one or the other. On this issue, their is no inbetween. If you think there is, then riddle me this Batman, "How would Jesus have bombed Fallujia?"

vauge said:
[mod gavel]
This use of language is unacceptable and uncalled for!

Consider this a warning

[/mod gavel]

Then I want to take back my compliments on the operation of this forum. I've seen this language used before here and a warning, in my estimation, is not sufficient. This profanity certainly has happened before and your "warning" to be considered won't stop it. I am the one that this was directed to and I am not satisfied in the least.

It might be a nice slap on the hand for the individual that uses such language but I think you should consider the target of what should be completely unacceptable in any political forum. Since I am the target and since I think your reaction is far less than warranted, you have my opinion and disgust.

As for this forum. I come here to post opinion and not to have profanity dealt back because another poster thinks my opinion is wrong. I expect posters to disagree with me or even not like me and that should be expected. Never will you find me degrading another poster to the point of taking the conversation into unspeakable words and I do all I can to refrain from what some do regularly; name calling.

If this is the best this forum can do then I say it doesn't take into account those who are here for debate and not abuse. As far as I am concerned, a suspension was what was warranted. I am quite disappointed at the outcome.

"Beauty is truth and truth beauty. That's all you need on earth and all you need to know!" "All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you!"
Turning the other cheek, I take it, is not how you plan to spend your time.

Billo_Really said:
Turning the other cheek, I take it, is not how you plan to spend your time.

I come to a debate forum to debate issues. I do not call names. I do not use profanity. Am I better than others? Absolutely not. I am better than most and not as good as some. I am a participant and nothing more. You can "take it" anyway you want because we have that Bill of Rights and you slip under the rules of the forum with a slap on the wrist.

Otherwise, turning the other cheek has nothing to do with a political forum that is a place of issues and their discussion. Why should I reward your pitiful behavior and deplorable language on your timetable? Don't you think if I decide to turn the other cheek it, at the least, should be my decision? Even with that decision being mine, you stand here tapping your foot with impatience. Civil is as civil does.

Go back and read your words. You are who you are and you will continue to be that way. Now you don't get my cheek turned at your expected pace so you "take it" that is "how (I) plan to spend (my) time"? You define me once again. You tug at your restraints wanting to dismiss me if I don't accept something about you? Why worry about me accepting your apology. Why not spend that time thinking about what led to your outburst in the first place. I'm not saying you had to agree with me but I think you could have been willing to carry on the debate rather than simply tell me, with your social language skills, what I could do with myself.

I would stand between you and anybody to guarantee your "right" to express your opinion, especially here in this forum. What I won't do is have you tell me how I should deal with someone like you. I've already found out how that goes in debate.

Having seen your attitude and reactionary words when you perceive that someone has a strong view and just won't come over to your side is a good lesson into who you are. You seem to be one that likes to tell someone what they mean rather than just read their words. It tells me who I should avoid if I want decent debate. That includes when I should prepare my other cheek for you.

Sorry to be so lengthy but I read your words and now you've had the opportunity to read mine.

You do know what "turn the other cheek" means don't you? It's not for you to gain acceptance once again or even forgiveness; it's so you can slap the other and the symbolism that means for the both of us. When I'm ready for you to use dispicable language on me again, I will respond to you in debate or as you say, "turn the other cheek" but please, don't hold your breath.

cnredd sits down in his hammock and sips his iced tea...

Hey gordontravels!

That was a heck of a lot more eloquent than I ever would've put it...

Here's an old post I'd written to someone in your position on 7-20-05...Under "War on Terror -Proof bush LIED about Iraq"...Post #40

There comes a time in every person's life when he/she should realize that neither whispers nor screams will change the idiotology of Billo Really.

I've been in the same situation you are in now...I've tried...I've used sarcasm, foreign languages, yelling, legal terms, facts, sources...none of it worked for me; and it won't work for you.

Take it from someone who's been in your shoes...The only thing to do is to let him be....Leave him at the kid's table on Thanksgiving day and continue your conversation with the adults.

Just whack him with snide comments...that's all he deserves...any debate you attempt is futile and just more stressful on yourself. You should be debating someone with a more-open frame of mind than someone like Billo.

Terry Schiavo comes to mind.

I come to a debate forum to debate issues. I do not call names. I do not use profanity. Am I better than others? Absolutely not. I am better than most and not as good as some. I am a participant and nothing more. You can "take it" anyway you want because we have that Bill of Rights and you slip under the rules of the forum with a slap on the wrist.

Otherwise, turning the other cheek has nothing to do with a political forum that is a place of issues and their discussion. Why should I reward your pitiful behavior and deplorable language on your timetable? Don't you think if I decide to turn the other cheek it, at the least, should be my decision? Even with that decision being mine, you stand here tapping your foot with impatience. Civil is as civil does.

Go back and read your words. You are who you are and you will continue to be that way. Now you don't get my cheek turned at your expected pace so you "take it" that is "how (I) plan to spend (my) time"? You define me once again. You tug at your restraints wanting to dismiss me if I don't accept something about you? Why worry about me accepting your apology. Why not spend that time thinking about what led to your outburst in the first place. I'm not saying you had to agree with me but I think you could have been willing to carry on the debate rather than simply tell me, with your social language skills, what I could do with myself.

I would stand between you and anybody to guarantee your "right" to express your opinion, especially here in this forum. What I won't do is have you tell me how I should deal with someone like you. I've already found out how that goes in debate.

Having seen your attitude and reactionary words when you perceive that someone has a strong view and just won't come over to your side is a good lesson into who you are. You seem to be one that likes to tell someone what they mean rather than just read their words. It tells me who I should avoid if I want decent debate. That includes when I should prepare my other cheek for you.

Sorry to be so lengthy but I read your words and now you've had the opportunity to read mine.

You do know what "turn the other cheek" means don't you? It's not for you to gain acceptance once again or even forgiveness; it's so you can slap the other and the symbolism that means for the both of us. When I'm ready for you to use dispicable language on me again, I will respond to you in debate or as you say, "turn the other cheek" but please, don't hold your breath.
There are worse things in this world than profanity. Like hypocrisy and lobbying to give someone the death penalty for a parking violation. I could care less the state of your cheeks. Foregiveness is more for the person doing the foregiving than it is for the person they are foregiving.

Your over-reacting to something I don't consider that big of a deal. I apologized. And that's it. For me, it's over. But you sure do read a lot of things I didn't say. Go back 8 posts and you will see what got me angry. I'm not for censorship of any kind. Unlike yourself, I do not practice "thought control". And I would never lobby to have someone banned because I didn't like what they said to me. I'm man enough to handle anything anyone can say to me and not feel threatened by it.

I don't shake your hand with one hand, and stab you in the back with the other. With me, there is no hidden agenda. At least I am up front and honest in my reactions. I don't do them under the veil of psuedo-Christianity.

cnredd said:
cnredd sits down in his hammock and sips his iced tea...

Hey gordontravels!

That was a heck of a lot more eloquent than I ever would've put it...

Here's an old post I'd written to someone in your position on 7-20-05...Under "War on Terror -Proof bush LIED about Iraq"...Post #40

There comes a time in every person's life when he/she should realize that neither whispers nor screams will change the idiotology of Billo Really.

I've been in the same situation you are in now...I've tried...I've used sarcasm, foreign languages, yelling, legal terms, facts, sources...none of it worked for me; and it won't work for you.

Take it from someone who's been in your shoes...The only thing to do is to let him be....Leave him at the kid's table on Thanksgiving day and continue your conversation with the adults.

Just whack him with snide comments...that's all he deserves...any debate you attempt is futile and just more stressful on yourself. You should be debating someone with a more-open frame of mind than someone like Billo.

Terry Schiavo comes to mind.

I am in no situation. I am a poster to a forum and nothing more. The tools you have used are something I don't need unless they come naturally in my debate reply. I am not looking for anything to work other than to post my opinions to others and hopefully spell the words right.

Debate isn't futile if you choose who to debate with and are rewarded with a good argument. That doesn't mean trying to find someone with an open mind. Sometimes those who are diametrically opposed to my thinking teach me something. It's like getting paid for debating. Sometimes they simply strengthen my own belief in my position. Again, good.

I don't ignore nor banish anyone. When I decide what I think I write it. When I decide that a poster will receive a reply from me or I have the interest to send a reply, I do. I choose who to reply to and what to say like anyone else on the forum. There could be nothing better than to receive a reply from another poster that makes me reassess my position to further my belief in the issue or possibly change my mind. Those who exibit frustration beyond decency tell me nothing.

I am in no situation. I am a poster to a forum and nothing more. The tools you have used are something I don't need unless they come naturally in my debate reply. I am not looking for anything to work other than to post my opinions to others and hopefully spell the words right.

Debate isn't futile if you choose who to debate with and are rewarded with a good argument. That doesn't mean trying to find someone with an open mind. Sometimes those who are diametrically opposed to my thinking teach me something. It's like getting paid for debating. Sometimes they simply strengthen my own belief in my position. Again, good.

I don't ignore nor banish anyone. When I decide what I think I write it. When I decide that a poster will receive a reply from me or I have the interest to send a reply, I do. I choose who to reply to and what to say like anyone else on the forum. There could be nothing better than to receive a reply from another poster that makes me reassess my position to further my belief in the issue or possibly change my mind. Those who exibit frustration beyond decency tell me nothing
I too like to grow from my mistakes. In reading some posts on other threads, I probably have a little more growing up to do. I still disagree with your assessment of SMIRKnCHIMP, but that is OK. I see your point too. I just agree with his more. But I do agree with your thread on the cost of owning a home in the face of inflation. Not to get off topic, back on this thread, thanks for the good post.

shuamort said:
And since Bush has had a lot of experience he is therefore wise? Is that what you're suggesting?

What kind of experience....
He has had hardships....
Running out of COCAINE.
Getting pulled over for DRINKING AND DRIVING.
Having his wife yell out someone elses name in bed (THAT SHE KILLED).
My FAVORITE.... Choking on a GODAMN PIECE OF POPCORN.... OMG...
There was more suspense there as that sentence scrolled accross
the screen then I EVER had wanting a girl.

Factologist said:
i FIND THAT ONE HARD TO BELIEVE.......BUT I'M WILL TO WAIT WHILE YOU LINE UP YOUR EXAMPLES

Well unless one has had a hard childhood, they do find it hard to believe. Take for instance, oh myself. I was born in on Sept 1, 1971. 13 days later, a flood nearly claimed my life. For the next 14 years, my mother on any given day TRIED to claim my life. Do I doubt that Someone or Something was watching over me? Absolutely not. But let me return to my original thought process.

After being removed from said home, the county, who was supposed to protect me from said abuse, did nothing but TRY to get me back home to live in it. Why, you ask? Because in the mid 1980's, it was still a "dirty little secret" and kids weren't really telling the truth. For the next 3 and a half years, I was shuffled amongst a system that was becoming overwhelmed because people were finally waking up and realizing parents did not have CARTE BLANCH to throw a child down the stairs, or punch it in the face, etc. I listened, all through school, to kids spouting how they "hated their parents becuse they wouldn't let them have the car" or how they "hated their parents because they grounded them" Hell if I got in trouble a grounding would have been EASY street compared to the handfuls of hair pulled from my head, or the black eyes, or the bruises that just wouldn't heal, because they had no chance.

Fast forward 15 years... I am now a mother with children, ages 12 and 9. When my oldest child was 4, I remember grabbing her by the arm, as she reached for a knife I mistakenly left on the counter, so hard, that my nail marks were in her arm. I also remember crying harder than she did, because I remember instinctively blood oozing from said marks upon various parts of my person, and KNEW at that moment I had just broken the same vow I made to myself at the age of 5... that I would NEVER act toward my children as my mother acted towards me. Also, at the age of 8, I had begun to make a list of things I wanted to do with and in my life, if I'd ever made it out of my house alive.

So you go right on ahead thinking that hard lives don't produce wisdom in children, and I will stand toe to toe and refute your every argument.

Youve Got To Be Kidding! said:
What kind of experience....
He has had hardships....
Running out of COCAINE.
Getting pulled over for DRINKING AND DRIVING.
Having his wife yell out someone elses name in bed (THAT SHE KILLED).
My FAVORITE.... Choking on a GODAMN PIECE OF POPCORN.... OMG...
There was more suspense there as that sentence scrolled accross
the screen then I EVER had wanting a girl.
This is what gets me. Over time history gets twisted and spun. :spin: :spin: :spin: Can't we just get it right? It was a pretzel.;)

Back
Top Bottom