• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Let There Be Rock

Bon Scott was much better. Brian Johnson sounds like Sweet had sex with Slade. :lol:

Don't lump us all together. I'm about the same age and I can't stand most of that crap. I've been a rocker as long as I can remember.

What can I say?

You rock! :mrgreen:

AC/DC is a one trick pony. All their songs sound the same. Compare them with real diversity like Led Zeppelin...... it just puts AC/DC to shame.

LOL - never listened to AC/DC. . .

I sit in the hall before my T/R Civ class - for maybe an hour - before class starts and outline chapters or whatever.
there's a guy down the hall who always sits out there with his guitar, playing music - the other day he was in a conversation. He was introducing someone to Tool for the first time - and said "Tool's one of the few original and creative bands left . . . " . . . and he discussed the album Undertow, etc.

Made me literally laugh out loud - I remember buying that album when it first came out. . . a freaking long time ago.

I figured he was a big fan of Maynard in general - wrong - I asked him what he thought of his other work and he looked at me like I was nuts: "What other stuff?" :shrug:

And now you know the rest of the story.

AC/DC is a one trick pony. All their songs sound the same. Compare them with real diversity like Led Zeppelin...... it just puts AC/DC to shame.

A one trick pony huh. Have you ever listened to them preform Night Prowler or Little Lover, both blues songs. Whats that? one trick band plays the blues and has one of the hugest following of any rock band ever. I am also a Zeppelin fan and saw them at the Silver Dome with Bonham but ACDC is a consistant hard working hard rocking band that has been filling venues for over 30 years. Zeppelin had to quit because Page couldn't kick heroin.

ACDC ROCKS and you SUCK!

NIGHT PROWLER!!!!

A one trick pony huh. Have you ever listened to them preform Night Prowler or Little Lover, both blues songs. Whats that? one trick band plays the blues and has one of the hugest following of any rock band ever. I am also a Zeppelin fan and saw them at the Silver Dome with Bonham but ACDC is a consistant hard working hard rocking band that has been filling venues for over 30 years. Zeppelin had to quit because Page couldn't kick heroin.

]

AC/DC is the Dodge Stratus of the Music world. Zeppelin is a Camaro, 1969 Lincoln Continental, Porche 911 and Ford F350 all rolled together with an airplane. :roll:

I guess you like a Dodge Stratus :shrug::moon:

Back
Top Bottom