• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Legalized marijuana is spreading as attitudes change.

Basically the law says if you're using for recreational, keep it entirely at home. If you are an mmj user or provider, you have limited ability to carry for yourself or to whom you provide it.
So if I had a high yield plant that got me several ounces at harvest, I could have two plants, harvest over a dozen ounces, and keep that in my house, legally, to smoke, as long as I wasn't planning to sell it? If so, I retract my initial statement on the matter :D

So if I had a high yield plant that got me several ounces at harvest, I could have two plants, harvest over a dozen ounces, and keep that in my house, legally, to smoke, as long as I wasn't planning to sell it? If so, I retract my initial statement on the matter :D
Yes, to anything I've ever known about, and as I said my son both smokes recreational-ly and is a registered provider, so I think I have at least a clue.

There is no way I can take this the least bit serious.

And for the record I wake up quite spry. :)

When I worked in a hospital, the "extra-special" patients usually woke up spry. Even if they'd been eating glass or were complaining about the voices that they heard coming out of the linens.

Last edited:
I am more closely associated with hematite.

Ah, a Black Sabbath fan- "I am iron man!"
You heavy metal types ought not to sneer at prog rock fans. Room for everyone, and like that.

You ought to get a pound of bud a plant outdoors, a pound a light indoors. If you're settling for 'several ounces' you're harvesting early or growing a poor variety or, indoors, not giving it enough light.
Doesn't matter, though, if you're not selling what you grow. Long as you get enough for your needs, you're doing it right.

You heavy metal types ought not to sneer at prog rock fans. Room for everyone, and like that.

I like to associate with iron because of its role in the death of stars. The real ones, not the ephemeral minstrel types.

I am enamored of the concept of constant light taken for granted, followed by searing, destructive illumination culminating in sudden darkness.

You ought to get a pound of bud a plant outdoors, a pound a light indoors. If you're settling for 'several ounces' you're harvesting early or growing a poor variety or, indoors, not giving it enough light.
Doesn't matter, though, if you're not selling what you grow. Long as you get enough for your needs, you're doing it right.

As I said, I live in Cambodia so I don't grow it. It isn't worth the risk, especially when it's so cheap to buy. I was just going on estimates from what I used to get when I grew my own in England, but it was over a decade ago and it was a very amaturish effort to serve personal needs only ;)

I like to associate with iron because of its role in the death of stars. The real ones, not the ephemeral minstrel types.

I am enamored of the concept of constant light taken for granted, followed by searing, destructive illumination culminating in sudden darkness.

Abandoned as a child, were you? Or do you just like J. Robert Oppenheimer's Bhagavad Gita affirmation of his triumph?

Abandoned as a child, were you? Or do you just like J. Robert Oppenheimer's Bhagavad Gita affirmation of his triumph?

Not at all. I was a cherished and fairly secure child. Taking a very long view of things leads to atypical thinking, that's all.

As I said, I live in Cambodia so I don't grow it. It isn't worth the risk, especially when it's so cheap to buy. I was just going on estimates from what I used to get when I grew my own in England, but it was over a decade ago and it was a very amaturish effort to serve personal needs only ;)

I bought some pot from there in 1977 and it was fraking great. Just like Thai but gold in color. Like many great sativa pots it kept you high for a long time and made your eyes red. Long live SE asia.

I like King Diamond. He was scorned for being satanic but had one of the greatest voices in all metal and was by far the most original songwriter.

Who said anything about a "pot hangover?" Heavy pot users just stay pretty much idiots. Their usually unwashed bodies lack the time between infusions of the drug to filter it out.

Alcoholic hangovers come largely from dehydration and returning sensitivity as their bodies metabolize the alcohol and flush out the resulting toxins. Alcohol, that treacherous siren, abandons them to deal with the reality they have created.

Do you have any studies, data, or anything to back this assertion?

I've been smoking weed a while, and yet I still work as an engineer, and am every day smarter than I've ever been.

I seem to remember that they're some sort of degenerate entertainment ensemble for the mindless and depressed.

I love all progressive rock. Yes,ELP,early Genesis,King Crimson,Rush,Dream Theater,Vandergraff Generater,Kansas,Pagans Mind and the Flower Kings. Pink Floyd was the most popular and Shine on you crazy Diamond is my favorite Floyd tune. I must remind you my ftiend. This great progressive music would have never happened without drugs. I love good metal like Sabbath,King Diamond or Iron Maiden and once again drugs and booze fueled metal also.

I love all progressive rock. Yes,ELP,early Genesis,King Crimson,Rush,Dream Theater,Vandergraff Generater,Kansas,Pagans Mind and the Flower Kings. Pink Floyd was the most popular and Shine on you crazy Diamond is my favorite Floyd tune. I must remind you my ftiend. This great progressive music would have never happened without drugs. I love good metal like Sabbath,King Diamond or Iron Maiden and once again drugs and booze fueled metal also.

If you love Pink Floyd then you should check out Camel's The Snow Goose.

I bought some pot from there in 1977 and it was fraking great. Just like Thai but gold in color. Like many great sativa pots it kept you high for a long time and made your eyes red. Long live SE asia.

You were in Cambodia in '77? Holy crap, that's awesome :D. What were you doing, spraying agent orange, piloting B52's, or tending to the refugee camps along the Thai border?

And yeah, gotta love the fact it's pure sativa. I just wish they'd realize that if they adjusted their techniques to produce better quality rather than higher quantity, people would be more than happy to pay the extra to make up the difference.

You were in Cambodia in '77? Holy crap, that's awesome :D. What were you doing, spraying agent orange, piloting B52's, or tending to the refugee camps along the Thai border?

And yeah, gotta love the fact it's pure sativa. I just wish they'd realize that if they adjusted their techniques to produce better quality rather than higher quantity, people would be more than happy to pay the extra to make up the difference.

No I live in the Seattle Tacoma area in western Washington and in the 70's we got Thai stick and pot from SE Asia all the time. It was freaking great.

Back
Top Bottom