• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Leftists Riot In New Mexico

that coming from a country that cant even get in the playoffs for its own national sport.

Canadian teams had one off year in hockey, the left has had a lifetime of off years. So what's your point other than inane filler?

just trying to fit in
With nonsensical drivel like this?
they have to do something to offset the rights wars in Iraq.
If this was a site where 3rd graders analyzed current events that statement might be okay but most of the people here are adults so you may want to keep that in mind.

When the alternative is to support Hillary Clinton I can understand why people would be willing to roll the dice.

I don't. No matter how that dice comes up, we're fudged.

The point would be Canadians are losers.

If we want to get into this type of spitting match, I'd guess that Louisiana isn't exactly the land of winners considering a large part of the population doesn't have the good sense to find higher ground in a flood or take a bus out of town.

Quite so. Ergo, I don't think we want to quadruple down with Trump at the helm.

Out of Trump, The Queen of Corruption, and Comrade BS, Trump is by far the best candidate. He loves his country, which is heaps more than I can say about the other two. And Trump will put the apple cart, which was overturned by establishment politicians, back in the upright position.

I guess some people are more willing to give the devil that they don't know a chance?

Perhaps, but the last few elections we've given a devil the chance, it hasn't really been working out well for us. It may be time to go with something other than a devil.

Out of Trump, The Queen of Corruption, and Comrade BS, Trump is by far the best candidate. He loves his country, which is heaps more than I can say about the other two. And Trump will put the apple cart, which was overturned by establishment politicians, back in the upright position.

He is nowhere close to the best candidate. He's a candidate, but far far far from the best.

The worse thing about the is that Trump survived. Better luck next time! :lamo

You are saying you want the protesters to kill him?

While Rightists Liot in Mew Nexico.

With nonsensical drivel like this?

If this was a site where 3rd graders analyzed current events that statement might be okay but most of the people here are adults so you may want to keep that in mind.

not even close to being true.

If we want to get into this type of spitting match, I'd guess that Louisiana isn't exactly the land of winners considering a large part of the population doesn't have the good sense to find higher ground in a flood or take a bus out of town.

those are the ones that came from Canada.

He is nowhere close to the best candidate. He's a candidate, but far far far from the best.

Better than the other two. And I'm not a Trump supporter at all. I think it's hilarious how he can put the two leftists to shame though. lol

As far as the topic of this thread goes, I think every protester that had their face covered should have immediately been detained, photographed and identified and documented.

Then the police go over the video from the night and arrest everybody that threw a rock, bottle or anything else.

Also they should arrest anybody that attacked the police officers and horses.

The police did nothing all night but be targets for the protesters anger. They needed to stomp that out quickly.

Would be shocking to you if a leftists did?

No but I think you are u sing the word leftist as a catch all word to describe the people that were out last night.

I don't think most of those people knew or cared why they were there, they just wanted to cause damage.

No but I think you are u sing the word leftist as a catch all word to describe the people that were out last night.

I don't think most of those people knew or cared why they were there, they just wanted to cause damage.

I us "leftists" because that is what they are. Radical leftists. I just want to be clear on that. If most of the rioters really were there to cause damage, and nothing else, then why did they pick that particular evening when Trump was there? They could have caused more damage to property on another night.

I us "leftists" because that is what they are. Radical leftists. I just want to be clear on that. If most of the rioters really were there to cause damage, and nothing else, then why did they pick that particular evening when Trump was there? They could have caused more damage to property on another night.

Because they knew, and were right, that the police wold not do anything.

They are opportunists nothing more.

Better than the other two. And I'm not a Trump supporter at all. I think it's hilarious how he can put the two leftists to shame though. lol

A pile of poo by any other name is still a pile of poo. He's actually NOT better than the other "two", just different.

Because they knew, and were right, that the police wold not do anything.

They are opportunists nothing more.

well, the actual leftists had better do something. From what I have seen on the internet today, all of this violent rioting is throwing votes to Trump, big time. If it keeps up, he may win in a landslide.

Protests Turn Violent outside Trump Rally in New Mexico

The left is keeping their violent traditions alive, no surprise. These leftists are so enraged it is irrational to say the least. And it's going to get worse if we listen to the threats from the totalitarian leftists in this country.

I am no way a Trump supporter, but these leftists try - with violence - to prevent Trump from presenting his message. This is pretty undemocratic, and at the same time these leftists accuse Trump of being a kind of fascist. When they act very undemocratic themselves, their criticism against "undemocratic Trump" becomes a joke. Such violent leftist attacks will probably strengthen the candidature of Trump.

Back
Top Bottom