• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Leftist Ivy League university Princeton says that life begins at fertilization.

So what? The woman has the right to have it removed from her body if she so chooses.

That’s bigotry against the unborn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They say it's life. With what you say you should know abortion is murder.

Except it's not. Murder is the ILLEGAL killing of a person by a person. 1. a zef is not a person and 2. abortion, where legal, CANNOT be murder.

But unborn babies dont’ have a skin color. None of this makes any sense. They have no agency. No autonomy. No voting rights. No ability to contribute to society. No voice. No need for a voice.

Fetuses. Nobody needs ‘em. Useless. Can’t even use one as a weapon like a can of soup.

Their skin color is in their DNA from fertilization. Even an early fetus develops skin color on their bodies anyways. Besides abortion, I really don’t see empathy from you for anything.

Unborn black lives matter

Except it's not. Murder is the ILLEGAL killing of a person by a person. 1. a zef is not a person and 2. abortion, where legal, CANNOT be murder.

I guess Hitler killing Jews wasn’t murder since it was legal, then, huh?

I guess Hitler killing Jews wasn’t murder since it was legal, then, huh?

If it was legal, it wasn't murder. And Godwin's Law.

I don't care about your iphone or tapatalk.

The second link shows SEVERAL QUOTES from many Ivy League educators. Nice try.

Please post some.

Cuz otherwise, all I saw in both links was what I wrote in the earlier thread...science is objective and applies no value to anything and recognizes no rights for anything.

So that brings us back, once again to "who says" that the unborn have a right to life? What authority that Americans are obligated to follow?

This is the barely coherent and grammatically inept speech of a man who desperately wants to be able to claim that he "cured coronavirus."

That's it, in a nutshell. When we do get a handle on this crisis, he wants to be able to pull out footage and declare "I called it! I said use this! I said try this! I told them to do this, it was my idea!" He's just doing it with lots of stupid stuff because he doesnt want to miss an opportunity. He's afraid 'the big one' will be mentioned and he wont get credit for it.

It's all about declaring himself the savior of the cv crisis and we'll hear all about it, esp in his campaign. (Which is basically each of his press briefings these days) --- Lursa

Re: Does it?

The quotes from both sources (the second has many) are all from Ivy League educators, not some fringe pro-life group.

Yah. & Pro-life groups have such a good record on dispassionate, even-handed debate.

snark off/

No, they don't. I suppose when you're on a mission from God, the ends become the means. But that overweening conviction that they're right & everybody (!) else is completely wrong - is very off-putting. It means there's hardly any communication possible between the various factions, let alone any rational discussion.

It is life. Even human life, it has the human DNA of Homo sapiens. That's just basic biology.

Who says that abortion is murder? What authority that Americans are obligated to follow?

This is the barely coherent and grammatically inept speech of a man who desperately wants to be able to claim that he "cured coronavirus."

That's it, in a nutshell. When we do get a handle on this crisis, he wants to be able to pull out footage and declare "I called it! I said use this! I said try this! I told them to do this, it was my idea!" He's just doing it with lots of stupid stuff because he doesnt want to miss an opportunity. He's afraid 'the big one' will be mentioned and he wont get credit for it.

It's all about declaring himself the savior of the cv crisis and we'll hear all about it, esp in his campaign. (Which is basically each of his press briefings these days) --- Lursa

Wrong tree

Yah, you've got quotes from an array of academics. On abortion isn't murder, I've got the US Supreme Court holding, Roe v. Wade, 1973.

& you're tag's wrong too:

"We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population." -- Margaret Sanger

Sanger is quoted here as if she were writing the opposite of what she meant. She was opposed to abortion, & leading lights of the Black community @ the time invited her & PP to establish clinics in Black neighborhoods. They served on the clinic's board, & supported her work on birth control & family planning.

Are you an Ivy League educator? Or are you just parroting the media and saying whatever to accommodate your convenience.

So this person is an "ivy league educator," so what. I don't consider ivy league backgrounds that impressive.

The second link shows SEVERAL QUOTES from many Ivy League educators.

Again, so what. The whole "life begins at fertilization" thing has been said before. It isn't any more impressive to me now than when I saw it presented the first time.

:lamo Thanks for the laugh, I needed it.

That just further proves bigotry. Even the KKK would laugh when accused.

So? If you think this stuff is going to convince me to become "prolife" as well, you're wrong. I couldn't care less what some "prolife" source says.

The documents are from Ivy League professors.

So this person is an "ivy league educator," so what. I don't consider ivy league backgrounds that impressive.

From leftist schools?

Please post some.

Cuz otherwise, all I saw in both links was what I wrote in the earlier thread...science is objective and applies no value to anything and recognizes no rights for anything.

So that brings us back, once again to "who says" that the unborn have a right to life? What authority that Americans are obligated to follow?

The second link showed SEVERAL quotes.

If it was legal, it wasn't murder. And Godwin's Law.

I don't care about your iphone or tapatalk.

Again, while Hitler was in power in Germany, killing Jews was legal. I guess killing Jews in Germany back then wasn’t murder according to your definition.

Re: Does it?

Yah. & Pro-life groups have such a good record on dispassionate, even-handed debate.

snark off/

No, they don't. I suppose when you're on a mission from God, the ends become the means. But that overweening conviction that they're right & everybody (!) else is completely wrong - is very off-putting. It means there's hardly any communication possible between the various factions, let alone any rational discussion.

Look at my other thread. I was once a pro-life atheist. Stop assuming.

Again, while Hitler was in power in Germany, killing Jews was legal. I guess killing Jews in Germany back then wasn’t murder according to your definition.

It would still be murder in America and anywhere else it was illegal to kill people. It would still be unjustified, wrong killings. Hence the outrage from the rest of the world.

Killing doesn't need to be called murder for it to be wrong to most, unjustified by most.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

No, killing Jews was not wrong according to the NDSAP's definition and it was they who made Germany's laws. Laws can be good, bad and downright evil. And so, of course, can members of the legal and religious professions.

Back
Top Bottom