• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Lawyer for Covington Catholic HS Families Threatens Lawsuits Against Media Unless They Retract False

With all due respect, MAGA hats are just one factor. The little hooligans are also white, male and Christian. While a MAGA hat is an indicator of hate the other factors I mentioned are actually the PROOF of hate.
If anyone bothered watching the full video, what they saw was that there were more than a few young black men in that group of teens AND that while the Back Israelites that started this whole ****ing fiasco were busy attacking the Indians (for nearly an hour) and the white teens (for a good solid half hour before they responded with school cheers), they were also very generous with their attacks against the black men in attendance as well.

If anyone bothered watching the full video, what they saw was that there were more than a few young black men in that group of teens AND that while the Back Israelites that started this whole ****ing fiasco were busy attacking the Indians (for nearly an hour) and the white teens (for a good solid half hour before they responded with school cheers), they were also very generous with their attacks against the black men in attendance as well.

It's not a matter of whether the kids attacked anyone. Since they were white, Christian, male, MAGA hat wearing haters THEY are the ones that provoked the whole thing. There is no good reason for white, male, Christian Trump supporters to be parading around in public like they own the place. It's an affront to humanity!

Those kids belong in class, not some political driven protest. Guess what you snotty brats, welcome to the real world!!

You really don't know a thing about this. They were there to catch a bus, and had to wait. They were then surrounded by the protesters. They were minding their own business.

You really don't know a thing about this. They were there to catch a bus, and had to wait. They were then surrounded by the protesters. They were minding their own business.

I know enough and stand by statement

Go back to the tavern

With all due respect, MAGA hats are just one factor. The little hooligans are also white, male and Christian. While a MAGA hat is an indicator of hate the other factors I mentioned are actually the PROOF of hate.

Sarcasm noted.

I know enough and stand by statement

Go back to the tavern

You don't get to tell me what part of the forum to go to. What you stand by is somebody's lie.

You don't get to tell me what part of the forum to go to. What you stand by is somebody's lie.

The Tavern awaits, your out of your league up here as usual.

Unfortunately all that tomahawk chopping didn't make those boys look good. If I were them, I'd drop it. Those images will follow them around forever.

The sins had nothing to do with them being white and Catholic. The paranoia in your post was pretty sad.

Maybe next time they will not make fun of Indians as they did.

They and the Native American should all slink back into obscurity.

"Tomahawk chops" is just fake crap made up by white liberals to find any way to call people racists, just like the fake claim the "OK" hand signal is a secret KKK signal.

The old man beating a war drum at the children is what is outrageous. Declaring war of high school kids because they are Christians? Totally unacceptable.

As usual you get your facts wrong, this was the teens actual statement on why he was in the area:

" We had been attending the March for Life rally, and then had split up into small groups to do sightseeing,”

Again I catch you in a lie, run along now, its your MO when caught out.

"Tomahawk chops" is just fake crap made up by white liberals to find any way to call people racists, just like the fake claim the "OK" hand signal is a secret KKK signal.

The old man beating a war drum at the children is what is outrageous. Declaring war of high school kids because they are Christians? Totally unacceptable.

Share your paranoia with someone else. You have more conspiracy theories in this post than the average person can stomach.

These White Nationalists bigots have had their school shut down.....Good..Maybe they should apologize

Everyone is out to get the Christians. I'll bet you will all be tossed in gulags any day now while the Muslims and the Atheists take over the country. And then all white men will be sterilized so there are no more white babies, except the female ones.

How do you get up in the morning? Is it your love for Trump that compels you?

Everyone is out to get the Christians. I'll bet you will all be tossed in gulags any day now while the Muslims and the Atheists take over the country. And then all white men will be sterilized so there are no more white babies, except the female ones.

How do you get up in the morning? Is it your love for Trump that compels you?

Democrat KY Congressman John Yatmouth suggested banning teens from wearing MAGA hats. Once the news started to come around that the kids weren't the problem they'd been made out to be he decided that his suggestion was really a joke.

It ranks right up there with Jim Clyburn telling Chris Wallace that as long as you preface your statement with "if this is true" you can then make any accusation you feel needs to be made.

Democrat KY Congressman John Yatmouth suggested banning teens from wearing MAGA hats. Once the news started to come around that the kids weren't the problem they'd been made out to be he decided that his suggestion was really a joke.

It ranks right up there with Jim Clyburn telling Chris Wallace that as long as you preface your statement with "if this is true" you can then make any accusation you feel needs to be made.

Wow. Sounds terrible. So when are you moving, Luther? From your posts it sounds like you are petrified that you are doomed.

Aren't you concerned anymore about the national crisis Trump kept telling us about? The big national emergency at our borders? Between that and the fact that everyone wants to exterminate you because you're white and Christian, you must wake up in a sweat every day. How hard is that?

Wow. Sounds terrible. So when are you moving, Luther? From your posts it sounds like you are petrified that you are doomed.

Aren't you concerned anymore about the national crisis Trump kept telling us about? The big national emergency at our borders? Between that and the fact that everyone wants to exterminate you because you're white and Christian, you must wake up in a sweat every day. How hard is that?

Out of curiosity, why do you now feel a need to make everything personal? You didn't used to be that way. Now, however, it's like every time someone disagrees with you it's a personal affront. I mention that because you're FAR from the only one that has become that way. The Senate Democrats in the Kavanaugh hearing acted the same way. The people who saw the video of these kids in DC acted the same way. Y'all have managed to get to a point where it isn't even about politics or ideology any more. It's a personal thing and it's SO personal that you can't even just walk on by. If you see something you disagree with it has to be combated. It has to be exposed and destroyed. It's like y'all now believe that there is nothing and nobody with a redeeming quality if you disagree with it.

I'm not really concerned, Tres. It's more like I'm disappointed. I've always had great faith in humanity and that others are generally good people. That outlook, however, has been pretty seriously challenged since November of 2016.

Out of curiosity, why do you now feel a need to make everything personal? You didn't used to be that way. Now, however, it's like every time someone disagrees with you it's a personal affront. I mention that because you're FAR from the only one that has become that way. The Senate Democrats in the Kavanaugh hearing acted the same way. The people who saw the video of these kids in DC acted the same way. Y'all have managed to get to a point where it isn't even about politics or ideology any more. It's a personal thing and it's SO personal that you can't even just walk on by. If you see something you disagree with it has to be combated. It has to be exposed and destroyed. It's like y'all now believe that there is nothing and nobody with a redeeming quality if you disagree with it.

I'm not really concerned, Tres. It's more like I'm disappointed. I've always had great faith in humanity and that others are generally good people. That outlook, however, has been pretty seriously challenged since November of 2016.

You have been whining your head off about how terrible everything is. Not me. If it's so terrible, why are you here?

And I said the same thing to the Obama devotees when they pissed and moaned. I absolutely was "that way". I call it like i see it, and the Republican Party, "conservatives" and Trump devotees have reduced themselves to a mass of blubbering paranoids.

If it's personal to you, then change your life. I have 3 white Christian sons, and I'll cry my eyes out if they grow up to whine and be victims as I've seen so many Trump lovers be.

You don't have faith in humanity. You are posting like someone who is seriously convinced the boogey man is out there in every orifice of this country waiting to destroy your life. I am sick to death of all the negativity about how not great this country is. Nothing is perfect. And it's gotten far worse since 2016, you're right. The Obama supporters were too grown up to say stupid things like "You have ODS" and "You're just mad that Romney lost" and the ignorant parroting **** that we have to read, see and hear from the devoted followers of a man who lies every minute of every day in the week without a single bit of pushback from his adoring base.

Fix the house you all voted into office and stop weeping about some high school boys you don't know and never will know.

Trying to cause more trouble.....

Nathan Phillips rally attempted to disrupt Mass at DC’s National Shrine

https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/nathan-phillips-rally-attempted-to-disrupt-mass-at-dcs-national-shrine-91038

Washington D.C., Jan 22, 2019 / 03:58 pm (CNA).- While chanting and playing ceremonial drums, a group of Native American rights activists reportedly led by Nathan Phillips attempted Jan. 19 to enter Washington, D.C.’s Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception during a Saturday evening Mass.

The group of 20 demonstrators was stopped by shrine security as it tried to enter the church during its 5:15 pm Vigil Mass, according to a shrine security guard on duty during the Mass.

“It was really upsetting,” the guard told CNA.

“There were about twenty people trying to get in, we had to lock the doors and everything.”

The guard said the incident was a disappointment during a busy and joyful weekend for the shrine.

“We had hundreds and hundreds of people from all over the country come here to celebrate life, to celebrate each other together. That a protest tried to come inside during Mass was really the worst.”

The guard told CNA the situation was “tense.”

Not if you look at the full video/story.

The full video makes the boys look worse. It downgrades them from just having one petulant teenager to a scene that might have been pulled straight out of Lord of the Flies.

he should be mocked for his idiocy or even charged with treason. someone that contemptuous of the first amendment should be thrown out of office and charged with violating the oath he took

This was true about the Kavanaugh hearing (though i do not call tres being involved in that). If you supported Kavanaugh, you were told by the metoo crowd and supporters that you were JUSTIFYING assault on women or dismissing claims by women that they had been abused by men. I saw numerous cases of that on this board and in the news-like those two hysterical asses who screamed at Jeff Flake in the elevator.

The full video makes the boys look worse. It downgrades them from just having one petulant teenager to a scene that might have been pulled straight out of Lord of the Flies.

You have to be watching the WRONG video. The kids did nothing wrong..... nothing!!

Trying to cause more trouble.....

Nathan Phillips rally attempted to disrupt Mass at DC’s National Shrine

https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/nathan-phillips-rally-attempted-to-disrupt-mass-at-dcs-national-shrine-91038

Washington D.C., Jan 22, 2019 / 03:58 pm (CNA).- While chanting and playing ceremonial drums, a group of Native American rights activists reportedly led by Nathan Phillips attempted Jan. 19 to enter Washington, D.C.’s Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception during a Saturday evening Mass.

The group of 20 demonstrators was stopped by shrine security as it tried to enter the church during its 5:15 pm Vigil Mass, according to a shrine security guard on duty during the Mass.

“It was really upsetting,” the guard told CNA.

“There were about twenty people trying to get in, we had to lock the doors and everything.”

The guard said the incident was a disappointment during a busy and joyful weekend for the shrine.

“We had hundreds and hundreds of people from all over the country come here to celebrate life, to celebrate each other together. That a protest tried to come inside during Mass was really the worst.”

The guard told CNA the situation was “tense.”

Damn!

If Phillips was in fear for the prospects of humanity when the kid stood there instead of taking action against him he must have freaked when the church locked the doors on him.

These White Nationalists thought they could get away with it....They aren't going to get away with anything

You have to be watching the WRONG video. The kids did nothing wrong..... nothing!!

Riiiight. Here, let me spare you the run-around and take you straight to Post #400-ish from this thread: https://www.debatepolitics.com/brea...american-elder-and-teens-maga-hats-story.html

You will see where I pointed out the child endangerment that their chaperones put them through. There's really nothing to oppose that view that hasn't already been attempted, but of course you're welcome to try. :)

Back
Top Bottom