• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Laptop connected to Hunter Biden linked to FBI money laundering probe

They have all stated it is definitely not Russian driven disinformation as Joe Biden claimed last night. Do you deny this?
LOL! Of course I deny this because what you stated is simply not true. The DNI did that on his own.

Sure let's discuss Bobulinski. Bobulinski never did business with Hunter Biden.. In texts and emails he released to the WSJ he acknowledges planning to do business with him but the entire deal fell through in the summer of 2017. So Bobulinkski is claiming that Joe Biden somehow profited from a partnership with Hunter Biden that never existed. He claims as 'proof' that Joe Biden had an ownership stake in Sinohawk Holdings, an email in which Joe Biden is referred to as the "Big Guy". But how does that make any sense seeing as though him being the CEO of the company you would think if Joe Biden had an ownership stake in the company it would be easy for him to prove. So I think it's safe to assume that Joe didn't and even if he did have an ownership stake it would be worth nothing. Why? Cause the deal fell apart. No business was ever done. 10% of zero is still zero. So what are we left with? The notion that Joe Biden said that he didn't discuss business with his son in way that is not explained by Bobulinski. Not to mention this is all in the summer of 2017 when Joe Biden was no longer Vice President. So there wouldn't be anything illicit or unethical about talking business with him. But there isn't any evidence that he did and Bobulinski doesn't claim it. The fact that this ended up in the opinion section of both the Post and the WSJ and not in actual news stories underscores the weakness of the allegations made by Bobulinski.
Did you see trump repeating to Biden, "you're the big guy, you're the big guy!". No one but brainwashed people in the Faux Noose bubble knew what the **** trump was talking about. It's like trump has decided he's not going to convince anyone undecided and is just throwing red meat to his brain-dead base, hoping their enthusiasm will translate to more knuckle-draggers voting than Democrats.

I agree with you about treating this with skepticism considering the source and the timing. However the emails are begining to be confirmed by others. The questions surrounding this are legitimate and the allegations are too serious to simply ignore.
Take note of the people confirming them, trouble. Either convicts, Biden-haters, or trump boosters like Rudy and the NY Post.

LOL! Of course I deny this because what you stated is simply not true. The DNI did that on his own.
Have a nice day. I dont discuss things with people who deny facts. Thats what facebook level is for.

He is the most senior of the Intelligence is why we believe him. He said, Russia not behind the lies from the Democrats. So are the Russians backing up your lies or not?

He is the most senior of the Intelligence is why we believe him. He said, Russia not behind the lies from the Democrats. So are the Russians backing up your lies or not?
Rudy said it 50 50. Lol

Really, is that what you equate child rape pictures to? I dont.
Child rape? The fbi had child rape pictures for a year and did nothing???

Tell us why

Run!!!!!!!! Lol

Child rape? The fbi had child rape pictures for a year and did nothing???

Tell us why

Run!!!!!!!! Lol
I'm guessing they are either corrupt or they found and even bigger crime that involved a vice president committing acts of treason.

I'm guessing they are either corrupt or they found and even bigger crime that involved a vice president committing acts of treason.
Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

Staaaaaaaaaaaaaate

God I freaking love it. Right on cue

The standards are that if you're going to accuse Joe Biden of, these are your words, "selling political influence to foreign actors and laundering the money through family members" that's you would have SOME evidence of a specific act. You don't have any evidence of any corrupt act. You don't have a hint of any actual corrupt act. It's a totally made up, baseless allegation.

Who did he influence? What did he sell? For how much? What's the evidence he laundered anything through family members? When he was no longer VP, who was his contact in the TRUMP administration to grant his clients these favorable deals? What deals did he influence? How did he influence the TRUMP administrations's response as a private citizen? Why would the Chinese hire a son of an out of work former VP to get access to Trump and his people? Not enough grifters in the Trump administration, or they're all spoken for? Who knows?
Those are all great questions that we should investigate and have answered.

Back
Top Bottom