• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Laken Riley's mother slams Biden as "Pathetic" for fumbling her daughter's name during SOTU

PoS

Minister of Love
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian

Biden, 81, accidentally referred to the 22-year-old nursing student – who was murdered on the University of Georgia campus two weeks ago – as “Lincoln Riley” during the speech Thursday night.

The president named Riley when pressed by Rep. Marjorie Taylor-Greene (R-Ga.), who yelled out, “Say her name!” from the audience.

“I know how to say her name,” Biden fired back at the rogue congresswoman.
“Lincoln — Lincoln Riley, an innocent young woman who was killed by an illegal,” he continued, while holding a button given to him earlier by Greene which had Riley’s name written on it.

LOL He was carrying a huge button with her name on it and he still couldnt get it right. :ROFLMAO::LOL:😁

LOL He was carrying a huge button with her name on it and he still couldnt get it right. :ROFLMAO::LOL:😁

I'm guessing she wasn't going to vote for him anyway.

And then the dotard compared losing a son to cancer to her daughter being murdered by an illegal immigrant 🤷‍♂️

Since Brandon's directives killed her child, thats not a surprise.

How did Brandon's directives kill her child? We're not holding the people who actually do the killing responsible anymore? It's guilt by proxy now?

You know if you cared so much about the border you could maybe call your elected representatives and ask them to vote for the bill that increases the number of CBP agents, increases the number of immigration administrators, and increases funding for more resources. But I get it - it's easier to bitch and troll on a message board and besides, MAGAs are just interested in perpetuating the problem, not solving it.

Biden considers illegal immigrant murderers acceptable risk for a vote.

The rest of us call him out for it as its unacceptable. We need to lower the risk by reinstating at a minimum stay in Mexico.

She's being used as a political pawn by the GOP to politicize her daughters death for votes.
No. She's being used an example of what Biden's disastrous border policies have created. She's the face that makes it real. Just stating that thousands of women and children are raped and/or die each year trying to cross our border isn't resonating. Using her likeness gives people a sense of the human suffering that his policies are causing.

Just when you thought Trumpsters couldn't go any lower... They and the vile RW media politicize a death...

The rag NY Post... Doesn't surprise me...

This has to be one of the stupidest trolling threads I've seen.

1219517342-quote-maybe-in-order-to-understand-mankind-we-have-to-look-at-the-word-itself-basically-it-s-made-up-jack-handey-234774.jpg

Generally when you get stupid nickpicky threads like this, it means MAGA is on the defensive.

Indeed.

It's hilariously lame this time. I must fumble names at least ten times per childrens' birthday party.

Indeed.

It's hilariously lame this time. I must fumble names at least ten times per childrens' birthday party.
Especially with today's trend of giving your kid weird names.

And then the dotard compared losing a son to cancer to her daughter being murdered by an illegal immigrant 🤷‍♂️
Do you mean the president of the united states of america when you say dotard?

But the left never gave donald a chance, they attacked him from day one. Boo hoo.

So classically right-wing. Always something to bitch about.

That was really, really bad. He's resisted the topic and saying her name all this time and then it turns out he didn't even know her name because he's been so politically adamant about trying to avoid and ignore the topic. Just dreadful in every way!

Who’s ever heard of a girl named Laken before? Calling a Laken, Lincoln is a reasonable mistake.

She's being used as a political pawn by the GOP to politicize her daughters death for votes.
It was a terrible murder. Far and away the worst politicization of it has been Biden's stubborn and glaring avoidance of the topic and the brutal murder - because it brings glaring attention to the American crisis he deliberately created by opening our border.

Back
Top Bottom