• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Lady Like Behavior? Misgendered Transgender Shows Cashier who's Baws

All of that is well fine, but it doesn't explain why you think exposing the deep complexity of your personal feelings is appropriate or even wise. I think it's not. Unless you're at the doctor's office or filling out legal paperwork, nobody cares about your gender. You shouldn't care about it either.

There are plenty of things about myself that I am secretly proud of. If I choose to tell someone, I do so by accepting the risk they will not like it. That's their right. Look at it this way; some people can only get turned on by the most disgusting, dangerous, unhealthy, and abusive things. I've known men who could only have sex while the woman was bonded, gagged, and being beaten. Nothing else could get them going. If that's the way their body or mind works, I feel bad for them, it's something they're gonna have to deal with. If they choose to reveal that to the world they do so at their own peril. Nobody would ever ask them a question like that so all they have to do is keep it to themselves to avoid being seen or treated differently.

There are some things which should always be kept to yourself, and I believe penis size, poo colour, and self-identified gender fall into that category.

I understand your point. I don’t tell everyone. I really don’t tell anyone. It’s none of their business. I also know trying to explain this to a cisgender person is like trying to explain colors to a person born blind. It’s just impossible to explain. I have a multitude of people who see me as a friend. But in my mind they are just acquaintances. Because they don’t really know me and it’s not worth the risk to let them know me. I know that doesn’t make since to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I understand your point. I don’t tell everyone. I really don’t tell anyone. It’s none of their business. I also know trying to explain this to a cisgender person is like trying to explain colors to a person born blind. It’s just impossible to explain. I have a multitude of people who see me as a friend. But in my mind they are just acquaintances. Because they don’t really know me and it’s not worth the risk to let them know me. I know that doesn’t make since to you.

No, it makes full sense. I understand that transgenderism is a complex state overlapping with blatant medical conditions or psychological tendencies. I'd say it is akin to people with Chrohns disease or other debilitating conditions trying to explain it to someone else. I have the same issue with friends or even family. They'll never understand the lifestyle I lead because they don't understand the condition that forces me to lead it.

To that I think its important not to normalize transgenderism. I'm not sure if you'd agree, but most people would that it is not a favourable condition to have or embrace. It calls for very deep self-exploration and development which many people simply aren't capable of. I have no problem with trans people, but the trans movement and the individuals within it trying to compel pronouns and glorify the condition is not wise.

No, it makes full sense. I understand that transgenderism is a complex state overlapping with blatant medical conditions or psychological tendencies. I'd say it is akin to people with Chrohns disease or other debilitating conditions trying to explain it to someone else. I have the same issue with friends or even family. They'll never understand the lifestyle I lead because they don't understand the condition that forces me to lead it.

To that I think its important not to normalize transgenderism. I'm not sure if you'd agree, but most people would that it is not a favourable condition to have or embrace. It calls for very deep self-exploration and development which many people simply aren't capable of. I have no problem with trans people, but the trans movement and the individuals within it trying to compel pronouns and glorify the condition is not wise.

I agree to most of that. It is a medical condition. They are still not sure what causes it. If you glorify it some people will try to act as if they have it when they don’t. But on the other hand it should be normalized. Just like we did we autism and aids. That way the people who do have it don’t live in fear.

I agree to most of that. It is a medical condition. They are still not sure what causes it. If you glorify it some people will try to act as if they have it when they don’t. But on the other hand it should be normalized. Just like we did we autism and aids. That way the people who do have it don’t live in fear.

I really don't think aids or autism have been "normalized" per se, depending on your definition. Of course we should let people know that their life isn't over if they have them and we can still support them, but we still seek urgent medical attention for anyone diagnosed with autism or aids, and we certainly make every effort to find the causes of them to heavily promote ways people can avoid them because they're not good conditions to have.

I'm sure there's someone out there who's proud to have aids or autism but that doesn't change the fact that they're dangerous detrimental conditions which we should try to cure and avoid.

I really don't think aids or autism have been "normalized" per se, depending on your definition. Of course we should let people know that their life isn't over if they have them and we can still support them, but we still seek urgent medical attention for anyone diagnosed with autism or aids, and we certainly make every effort to find the causes of them to heavily promote ways people can avoid them because they're not good conditions to have.

I'm sure there's someone out there who's proud to have aids or autism but that doesn't change the fact that they're dangerous detrimental conditions which we should try to cure and avoid.

People where at one time very prejudiced against people with these conditions. It’s not that way anymore. Being transgender is a medical condition as while. It’s a conflict between your Brain and body. But as of yet not to much research as gone into it. So as of yet they only way to test for is be taking someone’s word for it. Much like being color blind. Hopefully people will start to believe those who have it and some real medical research can go into it and we can finally understand what causes it. But most transgenders would still rather adjust there body to fit their mind instead of adjusting their minds to fit their body’s.

Back
Top Bottom