• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Lady Like Behavior? Misgendered Transgender Shows Cashier who's Baws

In all fairness to that "trans dude," very few straight women act like ladies nowadays, either.

Have you seen those strident screaming females with faces contorted by anger at anti-Trump marches?

Our First Lady is about the only prominent female who acts like ladies should: demure and reticent.

I take it you never paid attention to the contorted face of your Russian agent president. Oh wait. You’re good with him working for a foreign adversary and scrunching lips so his mouth looks like an asshole. My bad.

You can't make this stuff up. When the trans dude rages on a female patron, challenges the male cashier to fight him, and kicks over a store display, it looks every bit like male aggression. Women generally do not behave this way.

This took place at a GameStop, after the cashier allegedly referred to the trans person as 'sir'. What do you think?

It is obvious that (he, she, or it) does not understand purity and the love of God.

Ah OK I get it. We are supposed to watch a sensationalist You Tube video in which we witness 1 and a half minutes of ONE transgendered person's behaviour, and we use this to judge all transgenders? What a wholly unintelligent and unintellectual approach. OP? Well, say no more.

And then we have Melanija Trump presented to us as a model of what women should behave like? Frankly, I've got more respect for the hooker on the street who is at least being honest about how and why she takes money from men.

You can't make this stuff up. When the trans dude rages on a female patron, challenges the male cashier to fight him, and kicks over a store display, it looks every bit like male aggression. Women generally do not behave this way.

This took place at a GameStop, after the cashier allegedly referred to the trans person as 'sir'. What do you think?

I’m not going to read this whole thing. So if I state something that has already been stated I’m sorry. Being a transgender myself I’m very ashamed of this women. If we every want to be treated as if we are normal. Then we need to act if it is normal. When a cisgender person gets called by the opposite noun. They don’t normally freak out. They just either correct the person and move on or they laugh it off and move on. To make a seen and use our gender identity as a weapon is wrong and makes us all look bad. We most be better then everyone else just like the 332nd fighter group in WW2 did or the Rosie’s did in WW2. You don’t change people’s minds by attacking them. But instead by showing them your best, showing them your good people. To all cisgender people I apologies for her action. She doesn’t represent us all and most transgenders would never act that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Real women shut the **** up about useless topics and spent their energy fulfilling their biological urge to care for others and make the world a better place.

This is not a woman.

Real women shut the **** up about useless topics and spent their energy fulfilling their biological urge to care for others and make the world a better place.

This is not a woman.

Did you forget about the suffrage movement. Every group that ate held equal today. Had to fight for their right to be considered equal.

This is not a woman.

Your definition shows me that your understanding is so incomplete as to render any definition useless.

Proof positive that even a transgender person can be an asshole.

I've seen people who aren't transgender act like ass clowns.

Did you forget about the suffrage movement. Every group that ate held equal today. Had to fight for their right to be considered equal.

No, I didn't. The suffrage movement was worthy cause. I said real women shut the **** up over useless topics. Suffrage was not a useless topic. Laws compelling certain words to come from a person's vocal chords, or mandating which bathroom you're allowed to walk in and expose yourself in are useless.

Proof positive that even a transgender person can be an asshole.

I've seen people who aren't transgender act like ass clowns.

Thank you your right. Every group is mixed with good and bad people. I’m a transgender this person made me ashamed. It’s hard enough to get respected as a trans. Then you have people like this.

Thank you your right. Every group is mixed with good and bad people. I’m a transgender this person made me ashamed. It’s hard enough to get respected as a trans. Then you have people like this.

And you shouldn't feel ashamed this person does not represent transgender people, is the fact that she's trans is coincidence.

If you don't act like that then you're good.

Trans people need to stop mentioning or showing that they're trans (as much as its possible). What I find insufferable about trans people is that every conversation has to be about them or their lifestyle. The only respectable mainstream trans person I've seen was Catherine Mcgregor, an Australian Conservative. She was recently on a talk show panel here and she politely waited her turn to speak when a trans issue came up and didn't act like her opinion was more valid, and other topics that came up she never mentioned transgenderism at all.

Trans people need to stop mentioning or showing that they're trans (as much as its possible). What I find insufferable about trans people is that every conversation has to be about them or their lifestyle. The only respectable mainstream trans person I've seen was Catherine Mcgregor, an Australian Conservative. She was recently on a talk show panel here and she politely waited her turn to speak when a trans issue came up and didn't act like her opinion was more valid, and other topics that came up she never mentioned transgenderism at all.

If me and you ever meet IRL you would never know I was trans. I damn sure wouldn’t tell you. It’s not your business. Most people in my life don’t know. My family and really close friends know. But that’s it. But this thread is about trans. Why do fake Christians believe they have the right to oppose equal rights to groups they don’t like.

Trans people need to stop mentioning or showing that they're trans (as much as its possible).
This is a thread about a trans person. So it isn't odd to see a trans person mention that they are trans, and babykat merely mentioned it.

What I find insufferable about trans people is that every conversation has to be about them or their lifestyle.
again this is a thread about trans people. If it was a thread about Christian's behaving badly and you mentioned you are a Christian that would be acceptable. Someone mentioning that they are trans in a thread about trans people is perfectly fine.

The only respectable mainstream trans person I've seen was Catherine Mcgregor, an Australian Conservative. She was recently on a talk show panel here and she politely waited her turn to speak when a trans issue came up and didn't act like her opinion was more valid, and other topics that came up she never mentioned transgenderism at all.
I'm sorry to do this to you but you came in here in a thread about trans people and let into a trans person about mentioning that they were trans and did you voice your opinion which is not a problem but you are acting like it is more important than everyone else's.

It's not strange it's not bizarre for a trans person to mention that they are trans in a topic about trans people. If someone mentions this in a topic about the NFL then I would see your point. But he didn't.

If me and you ever meet IRL you would never know I was trans. I damn sure wouldn’t tell you. It’s not your business. Most people in my life don’t know. My family and really close friends know. But that’s it. But this thread is about trans. Why do fake Christians believe they have the right to oppose equal rights to groups they don’t like.

I think a lot of people in these discussions like to act as though the very mention of something is the equivalent of ramming it down their throat.

I would understand his complaint if in every post you mentioned it but I only saw you mention it once in a thread about trans people. I think crusader is out of line jumping you about this.

My comments about trans people mentioning they are trans was not directed at Babykat. It was a general statement towards wider trans community. I have no issue trans being discussed in this topic since it's obviously relevant, but like I said my comment was regarding everyday situations which have nothing to do with gender or politics one bit but which trans people somehow take advantage of to victimise themselves further. This thread is the perfect example of that.

This is not the first time I've seen a trans person threaten physical violence over not getting to control people's vocabulary. This happens all too common for such a tiny community.

My comments about trans people mentioning they are trans was not directed at Babykat. It was a general statement towards wider trans community. I have no issue trans being discussed in this topic since it's obviously relevant, but like I said my comment was regarding everyday situations which have nothing to do with gender or politics one bit but which trans people somehow take advantage of to victimise themselves further. This thread is the perfect example of that.

This is not the first time I've seen a trans person threaten physical violence over not getting to control people's vocabulary. This happens all too common for such a tiny community.

I have never seen it. And, I know more than a few trans.

For every one transgendered that mentions it you have a several more who didn't. :2razz:

Let me put a little insight into this. You ever kept a secret for a long time. Something you thought about daily but couldn’t tell anyone. Then you finally get to tell people. That feeling you get from letting the secret out is the same feeling a trans person gets from telling people they are trans. We keep this secret for years. For me it was about 32 years of keeping this secret. But we still think about it everyday. When I finally come out to some family and friends it was the most intoxicating feeling. Like this crushing emotional weight has been removed. I still get that feeling every time I tell someone new. But I have children and a wife so their well being comes before mine. So I strictly limit who knows I’m trans. I know if I came out to the whole world I would loss my job,
more then that I wouldn’t be able to work in my industry anymore. Plus my children would get picked on because of me and my wife would loss some family because of me. Even though my wife loves me the way I am and my children accept me I can’t bring myself to put them through it. But fighting the urge to not tell people is very hard.

She has the makings of a championship female wrestler. I bet she could release some aggression and win a title.
Oh man...can you imagine the trophies he could wrack up competing as a chick?

Let me put a little insight into this. You ever kept a secret for a long time. Something you thought about daily but couldn’t tell anyone. Then you finally get to tell people. That feeling you get from letting the secret out is the same feeling a trans person gets from telling people they are trans. We keep this secret for years. For me it was about 32 years of keeping this secret. But we still think about it everyday. When I finally come out to some family and friends it was the most intoxicating feeling. Like this crushing emotional weight has been removed. I still get that feeling every time I tell someone new. But I have children and a wife so their well being comes before mine. So I strictly limit who knows I’m trans. I know if I came out to the whole world I would loss my job,
more then that I wouldn’t be able to work in my industry anymore. Plus my children would get picked on because of me and my wife would loss some family because of me. Even though my wife loves me the way I am and my children accept me I can’t bring myself to put them through it. But fighting the urge to not tell people is very hard.

You're highlighting the same problem. You shouldn't define yourself or your happiness based on your gender (or the confidence to reveal said gender). This is not something worth basing your happiness on. Regular people don't care about their gender. I don't care about mine. If you sent me back in time and changed my sex at birth you wouldn't hear much from me.

You're highlighting the same problem. You shouldn't define yourself or your happiness based on your gender (or the confidence to reveal said gender). This is not something worth basing your happiness on. Regular people don't care about their gender. I don't care about mine. If you sent me back in time and changed my sex at birth you wouldn't hear much from me.

I don’t base my happiness on how others see me. But the only person that can make me happy is me. Before I could find happiness I had to accept who I was. That doesn’t mean anyone else has to know what I am. Just me and I have to accept it. That also doesn’t mean I have to do anything about it. In My career on the other hand I have to care what they thank about me. But only as far as it effects my career. But my employees, supervision, and clients opinion of me isn’t tied to my happiness. But it is tied to my earning potential. If I didn’t have a family to support my earning potential wouldn’t matter to me either.i I do industrial electrical construction now. But I was also a iron worker and industrial carpenter before. I lead groups of up to 50 men. Not just normal men either hairy beard covered biker type men (really the kindest and most caring people I have ever meet. Although they have a strong since of chivalry. It’s hard to respect someone you see as needing to be protected) I don’t manage this men like most do, I lead. Which means I have to earn their respect. Because no one follows someone they don’t respect. If you lead your employees they do what you need them to do because they want to. If you manage they do it because they are afraid of losing their jobs. In a field where you know I’m going to lay you off in 3 months weather you do a good job or not, that fear of losing your job fades away quickly. That’s why their opinion of me effects my earning potential. In a career where when the project is over everyone gets laid off my supervision could find out, wait till the end of the project, lay me off, and never hirer my again. On the other hand how my children see me and their opinion of me does matter to me. But they know the truth about me. My wife also knows my secret. But no marriage can survive if it’s based on a lie and if I tell you I’m a man it’s a lie. Although I was born a man I know what I am. If you ever meet me IRL you wouldn’t even ask me if I was a man you would just and I would be perfectly happy to let you believe the lie.

I don’t base my happiness on how others see me. But the only person that can make me happy is me. Before I could find happiness I had to accept who I was. That doesn’t mean anyone else has to know what I am. Just me and I have to accept it. That also doesn’t mean I have to do anything about it. In My career on the other hand I have to care what they thank about me. But only as far as it effects my career. But my employees, supervision, and clients opinion of me isn’t tied to my happiness. But it is tied to my earning potential. If I didn’t have a family to support my earning potential wouldn’t matter to me either.i I do industrial electrical construction now. But I was also a iron worker and industrial carpenter before. I lead groups of up to 50 men. Not just normal men either hairy beard covered biker type men (really the kindest and most caring people I have ever meet. Although they have a strong since of chivalry. It’s hard to respect someone you see as needing to be protected) I don’t manage this men like most do, I lead. Which means I have to earn their respect. Because no one follows someone they don’t respect. If you lead your employees they do what you need them to do because they want to. If you manage they do it because they are afraid of losing their jobs. In a field where you know I’m going to lay you off in 3 months weather you do a good job or not, that fear of losing your job fades away quickly. That’s why their opinion of me effects my earning potential. In a career where when the project is over everyone gets laid off my supervision could find out, wait till the end of the project, lay me off, and never hirer my again. On the other hand how my children see me and their opinion of me does matter to me. But they know the truth about me. My wife also knows my secret. But no marriage can survive if it’s based on a lie and if I tell you I’m a man it’s a lie. Although I was born a man I know what I am. If you ever meet me IRL you wouldn’t even ask me if I was a man you would just and I would be perfectly happy to let you believe the lie.

All of that is well fine, but it doesn't explain why you think exposing the deep complexity of your personal feelings is appropriate or even wise. I think it's not. Unless you're at the doctor's office or filling out legal paperwork, nobody cares about your gender. You shouldn't care about it either.

There are plenty of things about myself that I am secretly proud of. If I choose to tell someone, I do so by accepting the risk they will not like it. That's their right. Look at it this way; some people can only get turned on by the most disgusting, dangerous, unhealthy, and abusive things. I've known men who could only have sex while the woman was bonded, gagged, and being beaten. Nothing else could get them going. If that's the way their body or mind works, I feel bad for them, it's something they're gonna have to deal with. If they choose to reveal that to the world they do so at their own peril. Nobody would ever ask them a question like that so all they have to do is keep it to themselves to avoid being seen or treated differently.

There are some things which should always be kept to yourself, and I believe penis size, poo colour, and self-identified gender fall into that category.

Back
Top Bottom