• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Lady Like Behavior? Misgendered Transgender Shows Cashier who's Baws

I think it's very strange/suspect of you to post such a nothing video.

What is YOUR point in posting this?

You must be some type of homophobic.

Maybe you have feelings for gay men that make you uncomfortable and you "act out" but posting this strange stuff as if it horrifies you?

It's a shame someone didn't have the nerve to settle it in the parking lot. The problem here is that is makes a mockery out of (almost) never hit a woman.

That "girl" is clearly a dude in drag. I have no problems with trans people, but to scream and berate a cashier like that is just unacceptable.

I have a BIG problem with a dude that somehow wants the protections for women against violence.

I think it's very strange/suspect of you to post such a nothing video.

What is YOUR point in posting this?

You must be some type of homophobic.

Maybe you have feelings for gay men that make you uncomfortable and you "act out" but posting this strange stuff as if it horrifies you?

Stuff like that makes the news. We hardly ever read about good people doing good things.
We should ask why people are so easily offended, have such rage, are so angry, instead of singling someone out because of this or that. They are showing people looking through rubble in Indonesia, looking for survivors. Here we are so self absorbed, we are inconvenienced by sitting at a red light.
We are taking our blessings for granted.

You can't make this stuff up. When the trans dude rages on a female patron, challenges the male cashier to fight him, and kicks over a store display, it looks every bit like male aggression. Women generally do not behave this way.

This took place at a GameStop, after the cashier allegedly referred to the trans person as 'sir'. What do you think?

It has nothing to do with the person being transgendered. Some people are just assholes.

Every clip seems to be from a ghetto McDonald's. Women from these areas have higher testosterone levels than elsewhere.

I just went to YouTube and took the first two vids. :roll:

What you did, however, was shamelessly seize an opportunity to smear women from poor neighborhoods.

What you did, however, was shamelessly seize an opportunity to smear women from poor neighborhoods.

No, he was smearing black women.

It has nothing to do with the person being transgendered. Some people are just assholes.
And the corollary: this thread has nothing to with assholes, and has everything to do with transgender bashing....with a splash of black woman bashing.
Culture wars is right wing red-meat, keeps 'em bloodthirsty.

Every clip seems to be from a ghetto McDonald's. Women from these areas have higher testosterone levels than elsewhere.

Swell. Not even trying to conceal the blatant racism in this comment.

You can't make this stuff up. When the trans dude rages on a female patron, challenges the male cashier to fight him, and kicks over a store display, it looks every bit like male aggression. Women generally do not behave this way.

This took place at a GameStop, after the cashier allegedly referred to the trans person as 'sir'. What do you think?

That’s one ****ed up dude.

If it looks like a man and sounds like a man...

Was born with a penis, testicles and male chromosomes... it’s a man.

Good lord, the cure for transsexuality is not feeding a delusion this severe. I feel sorry for someone so disconnected from their biology that their brain can't accept their sex, but really, does the womanly man (or is it manly woman) so oblivious to their looks and physical behavior as a classic male?

I'm sorry, whatever he thinks he is, there isn't any doubt its a mentally deranged male that needs a mirror.

The sad fact is 40% of people with these mental issues attempt suicide.

Swell. Not even trying to conceal the blatant racism in this comment.

Oh, right. I forgot my groupthink lessons. Let me rephrase:

The women of color who rampage at McDonald's are victims of white, cisgendered male patriarchy and racism. Which explains their proclivities towards violence better than biology or science. Heil Marx!

"She" is a dlck….or at least has one.

Why does no one point out the fact that there "are" women who "do" go on rampages and rages just like this? This one is making the rounds because the person is transgender when truth is there are far too many women with anger management issues who with the blink of an eye can flip out over everything and everyone at any given moment. Anger management issues is not exclusively transgender!

Why does no one point out the fact that there "are" women who "do" go on rampages and rages just like this? This one is making the rounds because the person is transgender when truth is there are far too many women with anger management issues who with the blink of an eye can flip out over everything and everyone at any given moment. Anger management issues is not exclusively transgender!

They aren't primarily a woman issue either. There are women and men who do have public temper tantrums, and these are about very poor self-control and immaturity (and, these days, a desire for social media attention) rather than gender.

What do you think?

In all fairness to that "trans dude," very few straight women act like ladies nowadays, either.

Have you seen those strident screaming females with faces contorted by anger at anti-Trump marches?

Our First Lady is about the only prominent female who acts like ladies should: demure and reticent.

She has the makings of a championship female wrestler. I bet she could release some aggression and win a title.

In all fairness to that "trans dude," very few straight women act like ladies nowadays, either.

Have you seen those strident screaming females with faces contorted by anger at anti-Trump marches?

Our First Lady is about the only prominent female who acts like ladies should: demure and reticent.

Not coincidentally, Melania Trump is trashed by the MSM. She must be setting a bad example by actually practicing civility and decorum, those two assets the MSM berates Donald Trump over.

Not all females are ladies... just look around...

I misgendered a trans man by accident that worked at northern tool. He said he preferred sir to ma'am. No yelling no threats. Just when I see him I call him sir.

I think someone was suffering form some angst.

Looks like an asshole being an asshole.

Although I do have to say, the deep manly voice repeatedly saying "Once again, it's ma'am" was pretty funny.

I try not to harp on this crap anymore since we have bigger problems now. But, for the most part, trans women are not women.

Back
Top Bottom