• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

LA Sheriff's Dept: Deputies kill Black man who dropped a gun

Well I wouldn't punch a cop in the face regardless because they have a penchant for shooting people. But that's kind of the point to all this, that cops resort to deadly force. The dude dropped the gun before he was shot by the cops. So he didn't have it.

There are issues with how quickly the cops do turn to lethal force that need to be addressed.

How could they know he didn't have another weapon?

Maybe one day, your ass will be in ricochet range and angle, when one of these cops misses.

We won't be the target, because we aren't stupid enough to get in a fight with a cop.

First of all, I haven't seen the incident, so can't have a clearer opinion. It sound like likely, he was wrong for running and attacking the officers and having the gun. They were wrong for shooting him when they did not need to. He should have gone to jail on several charges. They should be charged if they killed him wrongly.

typical leftist dishonest as expected dismissed.

First I am not a "leftist", but an independent, but I call them as I see them. How is this dishonest. Look at how often we see video's of unarmed blacks shot and killed by white cops who eventually get away with it. The law says that there has to be imminent danger to the cop or a citizen before lethal force may be used by the cop. How often do you see an unarmed black man shot and all the cop has to say is I was afraid and they get away with what is murder. That is beginning to change and the cops are fighting back against that change. There was an OP on this message board a few days ago saying that cops make errors and we can not fault them for those errors. Saying, if they kill someone by error we have to just go on and expect it and not charge the cop. I think that is the attitude of a lot of white Americans when it come to cops making an error when killing a black man.

We won't be the target, because we aren't stupid enough to get in a fight with a cop.

Whom ever your We is, you probably need to rethink that and speak for yourself.

First I am not a "leftist", but an independent, but I call them as I see them. How is this dishonest. Look at how often we see video's of unarmed blacks shot and killed by white cops who eventually get away with it. The law says that there has to be imminent danger to the cop or a citizen before lethal force may be used by the cop. How often do you see an unarmed black man shot and all the cop has to say is I was afraid and they get away with what is murder. That is beginning to change and the cops are fighting back against that change. There was an OP on this message board a few days ago saying that cops make errors and we can not fault them for those errors. Saying, if they kill someone by error we have to just go on and expect it and not charge the cop. I think that is the attitude of a lot of white Americans when it come to cops making an error when killing a black man.

He wasn't unarmed so that is a lie right there.
next he punched an officer in the face. while dropping an illegally concealed weapon.
9/10 going to get you shot by anyone not just cops.

These types you are addressing, were groomed under the ideology of Jim Crow, that came straight out of Confederacy.... that labeled blacks as criminals, and everything negative they could, because they never wanted to see black people as "EQUAL PERSONS" and many white people still hold that attention today.

They also labeled blacks everything negative as wealthy groomed them to do so in public opinion, because the 13th Amendment gave the wealthy the means and option to enslave people who were convicted of a crime (those were all white juries doing the convicting).

White people went to War Against THE UNITED STATE OF AMERICA, trying to keep their lust for slavery alive, and poor whites backed it by being bullet and cannon ball catchers, trying to protect the same wealthy slave owners, who were determined to keep poor whites poor, so he could use them as Pawns and Like Guard Dogs, and they have complied every since.

The wealthy white never got over their anguish at no being able to get and use black people for free under the premise of slavery, and they resent that black people now have to be paid, and because black people have to be paid, they keep the minimum wages low, and poor whites are too unintelligent, to realize, their wages are kept low, because during slavery, they could get another slave if the poor white man asked for a raise, and send the poor white man packing. Later, they CONVINCED the poor white man, to back up the wealthy keeping the wages low so the Poor black man does not get economic parity, and these ignorance racist types went along with it, unaware that they promoted keeping their own wages low by supporting such ignorance.

Most of them will die broke and suffer the low wages, as long as they think it will damage black people... because they are desperate for someone to look down upon. Wealthy white people spent a lot of time learning how to keep the poor white illiterate, uneducated and functioning like cloned serf's and they have become proud of being such today, even more than their ancestry, which make them even more stupid than their ancestry who had far less access to information and education..

They still think this is some Jim Crow Era what White People can do what white Juries did, when it came to black people... They still think they can use the Police, as a vengeance tool, when they want to attack black people.

He nor any of the others with that vile mentality, will comprehend what you are saying. These are some very sick minded evil people... they don't have the capacity to understand what you, I or other posters try to inform them about. They have been cult and serf groomed, and they function like they have the Stockholm syndrome in their long history of being controlled by the wealthy and wealthy bought and paid for politicians, who's job is to serve only the wealthy people's agenda.

Why do you think Trump can show his ass, demonstrate being a vile bigoted racist, divisive mad man, engaged seditious acts, and his mob engages in treasonous conduct, while they disrespect anything and everything of and about America.

It's because these Right Wing people have a Stockholm Syndrome and function like clone scripted serf's...

Last edited:
These types you are addressing, were groomed under the ideology of Jim Crow, that came straight out of Confederacy.... that labeled blacks as criminals, and everything negative they could, because they never wanted to see black people as "EQUAL PERSONS" and many white people still hold that attention today.

They also labeled blacks everything negative as wealthy groomed them to do so in public opinion, because the 13th Amendment gave the wealthy the means and option to enslave people who were convicted of a crime (those were all white juries doing the convicting).

White people went to War Against THE UNITED STATE OF AMERICA, trying to keep their lust for slavery alive, and poor whites backed it by being bullet and cannon ball catchers, trying to protect the same wealthy slave owners, who were determined to keep poor whites poor, so he could use them as Pawns and Like Guard Dogs, and they have complied every since.

The wealthy white never got over their anguish at no being able to get and use black people for free under the premise of slavery, and they resent that black people now have to be paid, and because black people have to be paid, they keep the minimum wages low, and poor whites are too unintelligent, to realize, their wages are kept low, because during slavery, they could get another slave if the poor white man asked for a raise, and send the poor white man packing. Later, they CONVINCED the poor white man, to back up the wealthy keeping the wages low so the Poor black man does not get economic parity, and these ignorance racist types went along with it, unaware that they promoted keeping their own wages low by supporting such ignorance.

Most of them will die broke and suffer the low wages, as long as they think it will damage black people... because they are desperate for someone to look down upon. Wealthy white people spent a lot of time learning how to keep the poor white illiterate, uneducated and functioning like cloned serf's and they have become proud of being such today, even more than their ancestry, which make them even more stupid than their ancestry who had far less access to information and education..

They still think this is some Jim Crow Era where White People can do what White Juries did, when it came to black people... They still think they can use the Police, as a vengeance tool, when they want to attack black people.

He nor any of the others with that vile mentality, will comprehend what you are saying. These are some very sick minded evil people... they don't have the capacity to understand what you, I or other posters try to inform them about. They have been cult and serf groomed, and they function like they have the Stockholm syndrome in their long history of being controlled by the wealthy and wealthy bought and paid for politicians, who's job is to serve only the wealthy people's agenda.

Why do you think Trump can show his ass, demonstrate being a vile bigoted racist, divisive mad man, engaged seditious acts, and his mob engages in treasonous conduct, while they disrespect anything and everything of and about America.

It's because these Right Wing people have a Stockholm Syndrome and function like clone scripted serf's...

There are four key components that characterize Stockholm syndrome:

A hostage's development of positive feelings towards the captor
No previous relationship between hostage and captor
A refusal by hostages to cooperate with police forces and other government authorities (unless the captors themselves happen to be members of police forces or government authorities).
A hostage's belief in the humanity of the captor because they cease to perceive the captor as a threat when the victim holds the same values as the aggressor

It's why Republican are Determined to KEEP them contained in Gerrymandered Zones.... These people don't even know they are corralled, counted and indoctrinated by the agenda of the wealthy. They are 100% Afflicted, but do not have the mentality or the educational learning to know any different.

Last edited:
I can't speak for you? :lamo

Smartest thing you ever said.... did someone from the right wing media help you out with coming to that truth.

Smartest thing you ever said.... did someone from the right wing media help you out with coming to that truth.

Ok. You set me straight. I'll never suggest you're smart enough not enough to not start a fight with a cop. :lamo

Ok. You set me straight. I'll never suggest you're smart enough not enough to not start a fight with a cop. :lamo

Maybe one day, your ass will be in ricochet range and angle, when one of these cops misses.

No it won't, because I know better then to break the law and piss off a cop.

A white boy walking down the street with a gun slung over his shoulder doesn't run from the cops and doesn't punch them in the face either.
he complies with all instructions given.

Your false narrative is exposed by the article that you wrote.

if you don't want to be shot by the cops
1. don't run
2. don't punch them in the face.

pretty simple.

Mostly, don't attack cops while in possession of a weapon and why is it we hear black people adamantly declaring they teach their kid to not make a false move when stopped by a cop? Because all we see is *******g resisting arrest, attacking cops and resisting?
Are they all just fos?

No it won't, because I know better then to break the law and piss off a cop.

If you think you can predict your own future.... you probably better re-think that.... Most people who have run in with police, didn't think they'd have it either, and surely did not think they'd get killed behind something as simple as a tail light or some other insidious thing that has resulted in the death of people by acts of Policemen.

Mostly, don't attack cops while in possession of a weapon and why is it we hear black people adamantly declaring they teach their kid to not make a false move when stopped by a cop? Because all we see is *******g resisting arrest, attacking cops and resisting?
Are they all just fos?

Black people know the racist history of police, groomed since before segregation to be violent toward black people, and black people know white people like you promoted and live with a desperate motive of sanctioning that type of savagery to be part of the Policing. We see the Karen's and Ken's still this day trying to use the police like it is still "the 1950's and 1960's segregation era, where policemen were used to enforce and promote segregationist discrimination by any and every act they could conceive, including killing black people.

You are about as insidious as your racist post.

These videos show violent white men resisting arrest and fighting cops, and they weren’t shot

Why were these white men not shot

Explain this:

You sit your old ass behind a computer and talk crap... and think it makes you something when fact is, it demonstrate the bigoted race bias person , all the while unaware of the level of willful ignorance it leads you to post.

Last edited:
A white boy walking down the street with a gun slung over his shoulder doesn't run from the cops and doesn't punch them in the face either.
he complies with all instructions given.

Your false narrative is exposed by the article that you wrote.

if you don't want to be shot by the cops
1. don't run
2. don't punch them in the face.

pretty simple.

18DAC9F7-1C91-482D-82C3-7D972553FAF5.jpg

Black people know the racist history of police, groomed since before segregation to be violent toward black people, and black people know white people like you promoted and live with a desperate motive of sanctioning that type of savagery to be part of the Policing. We see the Karen's and Ken's still this day trying to use the police like it is still "the 1950's and 1960's segregation era, where policemen were used to enforce and promote segregationist discrimination by any and every act they could conceive, including killing black people.

You are about as insidious as your racist post.

These videos show violent white men resisting arrest and fighting cops, and they weren’t shot

Why were these white men not shot

Explain this:

You sit your old ass behind a computer and talk crap... and think it makes you something when fact is, it demonstrate the bigoted race bias person , all the while unaware of the level of willful ignorance it leads you to post.

Anecdote <> data.

According to CDC WISQARS, in 2018 there were 85,075 people injured by legal intervention. 26,852 were non-Hispanic white, leaving 58,493 POC. According to CDC WISQARS, in 2018 there were 311 POC killed by legal intervention. That's a total of 58,804 POC killed or injured by legal intervention. The ration of injured to the total is .9947, signifying that 99.47% of POC survive being injured by legal intervention.

For non-Hispanic whites, those numbers are 307 killed and 26,582 injured for a total of 26,889. That's a white survival rate of 307/26,899, or 98.85%.

WISQARS Fatal Injury Reports

In 2018, the police arrested 3.5 million POC. 311 were killed by legal intervention.

FBI — Table 43

Almost everyone survives being arrested.

Anecdote <> data.

According to CDC WISQARS, in 2018 there were 85,075 people injured by legal intervention. 26,852 were non-Hispanic white, leaving 58,493 POC. According to CDC WISQARS, in 2018 there were 311 POC killed by legal intervention. That's a total of 58,804 POC killed or injured by legal intervention. The ration of injured to the total is .9947, signifying that 99.47% of POC survive being injured by legal intervention.

For non-Hispanic whites, those numbers are 307 killed and 26,582 injured for a total of 26,889. That's a white survival rate of 307/26,899, or 98.85%.

WISQARS Fatal Injury Reports

In 2018, the police arrested 3.5 million POC. 311 were killed by legal intervention.

FBI — Table 43

Almost everyone survives being arrested.

Do you understand the value of "Life" being taken by Police who are suppose to Protect and Serve THE PUBLIC. ....

If you did, then you'd understand what BLM is about and you'd understand the suffering the family goes through, as well as the community, when police kill unarmed people.. and you then might understand why people around the world are protesting. You seem not to have much regard for "Life"... especially Black Lives, to try and trivialize it to such a degree, trying to promote an antidote to sanitize the facts to fit your narrative.
Whether you like it or not BLM is real.... and if white people won't stand up for the "poor whites" that are injured and killed, we know how that works, whites who think they are better than poor whites have never cared what happened to poor whites. So, when the police shoot, beat, kill and destroy poor white peoples lives, you guys just go get another bowl of corn flakes and sit before the TV with the standard "Put down commentary" of people who have been brutalized, and/or killed.

Running won't get you shot you should read what people write and then you might have an actual argument instead of a strawman.

I replied directly to your post. That you try and deflect is on you... :peace

Back
Top Bottom