• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kyle Rittenhouse big announcement tonight

LMAO.... Can we assume you are an expert on Illinois defamation law? Private citicizens (sic) still must file within ONE year in Illinois and opinions are STILL not defamation in Illinois (or any other state).
What does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

Maybe he will follow in the footsteps of candy lightner
A noble cause in which there’s no perceived liberal enemy to lash out at? Haha…no.

Why shouldn't the media be held accountable for the information they communicate? Do you take issue with that?
You have a point, the media should be held accountable? But what about commentators who fill the airways almost nonstop? Can they be held liable? Some tell us masks or vaccinations infringe on our freedoms, so others should have a right to opine on i.e. KR?
This young man is profiting from being in the spotlight for what should have never happened. People lost their lives. Nothing to be proud of.

I think he’ll use some of the funds to file (meritless) lawsuits in order to make his little gofundme legal, rather than repeating the same mistake that Steve Bannon made with his wall venture.

It's a Nevada LLC... There is no legal requirement for him to spend one dime on a lawsuit... He isn't using GoFundMe, he is using Revv... Here is Revv's CEO... Keepin it in the GOP family...

Screen Shot 2022-02-21 at 9.04.12 PM.png

What does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

It has to do with the price of filing a lawsuit that is immediately dismissed in the state of Illinois. You know, the state where Rittenhouse lives..

Seriously? That’s awesome. Rittenhouse clearly learned from Trump’s scams.

It's always important to have the backend players in on the grift otherwise they can cut you off...

He is probably consulting with professional services to setup the organization .. an activity many people do to rely on expertise to get things running ... pretty standard.
You need to be able to pay them.

Odd, I can't find ANY lawsuit actually filed by Kyle... He must not be aware that unlike "enrolling" at ASU, you have to actually file the paperwork to have a lawsuit...

Screen Shot 2022-02-21 at 9.16.31 PM.png

He is probably consulting with professional services to setup the organization .. an activity many people do to rely on expertise to get things running ... pretty standard.

Oh, I am SURE there are DOZENS of people willing to help Kyle set up this grift for a cut.. The organization is already set up as a Nevada LLC... Curious that it's not a non-profit.. Will he be selling shirts and caps also?

It takes time and paperwork (and a lawyer) to set up a non-profit.

This is every right wing business venture where donations are a feature. But I do think Rittenhouse will be a little smarter about it.

Really?

You think Rittenhouse will have any say? You think he has the capacity to have any say in any manner which could be considered intelligent input into this enterprise?

You think he's there as more than a poster child being used by grifters to drum up donations?

KR found not gulity and the left went into spasms. KR starting a new venture and again the left is having spasms.
Oh well....... 😎
we could have a MMA pay per view cage match between Kyle Rittenhouse and that media whore David Hogg, who used his fame of being a Parkland survivor to get into Harvard and become an anti gun celebrity.

Really?

You think Rittenhouse will have any say? You think he has the capacity to have any say in any manner which could be considered intelligent input into this enterprise?

You think he's there as more than a poster child being used by grifters to drum up donations?
Obviously he’s not a mastermind here. I just mean the entity running this operation using Rittenhouse as its culture war face.

After trolling and teasing all day, Rittenhouse just launched another non-profit meant to separate idiots from their money...

If anyone is tempted to donate, just a reminder, Illinois law requires ANY defamation or libel case be filed within ONE year of the libelous or defamatory statement or writing...

It is SO sad to think that there just MIGHT be someone out there to fall for this crap

we could have a MMA pay per view cage match between Kyle Rittenhouse and that media whore David Hogg, who used his fame of being a Parkland survivor to get into Harvard and become an anti gun celebrity.
Yeah, well, Hogg didn’t have to kill anybody as the inspiration for his movement.

Did Hogg sue anyone? I guess that will be the equivalency.. Kyle will grift on the promise of a non-existent lawsuits and Hogg just advocated for less kids dying in schools..

Yeah, well, Hogg didn’t have to kill anybody as the inspiration for his movement.
yeah which is why it would be interesting. HE's essentially a parasite.

Did Hogg sue anyone? I guess that will be the equivalency.. Kyle will grift on the promise of a non-existent lawsuits and Hogg just advocated for less kids dying in schools..
Hogg is an attention whore who pretended he was some survivor.

Hogg is an attention whore who pretended he was some survivor.
That’s a topic that involves gun control, and let’s face facts…that really isn’t a topic you can think clearly about.

Back
Top Bottom