• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kyle Rittenhouse big announcement tonight

Nothing at all idiots should be relieved of their hard earned dollars... He describes the group as only benefiting him...

The Media Accountability Project “TMAP” is the official fundraising vehicle for helping Kyle Rittenhouse hold the worst offenders in our activist media accountable in court.

In the long term, we will provide material support and promote the important work being done by independent journalists who are committed to the truth.

Why the hell has he not already filed lawsuits? No REAL lawyers thinks he has a case and so he must rely on IDIOTS who have no understanding of the law? Tick, tock.. the one year clock is ticking and Kyle is becoming less and less relevant every day...
Guess what no one cares you don't understand this project. The left is still upset they could not get him. He beat all of you and he is still doing it now. Did you KR is taking flying lessons?

KR found not gulity and the left went into spasms. KR starting a new venture and again the left is having spasms.
Oh well....... 😎

Venture? I think you meant grift... If he had a case there are PLENTY of lawyers who would take his case on contingency... The only case he has is the case of the IDIOT who will send him money...

Guess what no one cares you don't understand this project. The left is still upset they could not get him. He beat all of you and he is still doing it now. Did you KR is taking flying lessons?

I understand it very clearly..,.. He is relying on IDIOTS to send him money.. The only thing he is going to beat is...

After trolling and teasing all day, Rittenhouse just launched another non-profit meant to separate idiots from their money...

If anyone is tempted to donate, just a reminder, Illinois law requires ANY defamation or libel case be filed within ONE year of the libelous or defamatory statement or writing...

Why shouldn't the media be held accountable for the information they communicate? Do you take issue with that?

I understand it very clearly..,.. He is relying on IDIOTS to send him money.. The only thing he is going to beat is...
He's relying on the media being held accountable. Many other organizations (e.g. real estate, title research, etc.) are required to be objective .. why not the media?

Why shouldn't the media be held accountable for the information they communicate? Do you take issue with that?

Really? Should Fox News be held accountable for their LIES about the Durham motion? No, they offered an opinion.. It was IGNORANT but still just an opinion... I have NO issue with defamation and libel cases but do have an issue with people who don't have the first clue what either actually means...

After trolling and teasing all day, Rittenhouse just launched another non-profit meant to separate idiots from their money...

If anyone is tempted to donate, just a reminder, Illinois law requires ANY defamation or libel case be filed within ONE year of the libelous or defamatory statement or writing...

And there you go. If you’re going to be a star of the right, “culture warrior” is basically your only gig. But more importantly, raking in money in donations in the false promise of waging your culture war.

You think his lifeguard job has prepared him for it?

Nothing at all idiots should be relieved of their hard earned dollars... He describes the group as only benefiting him...

The Media Accountability Project “TMAP” is the official fundraising vehicle for helping Kyle Rittenhouse hold the worst offenders in our activist media accountable in court.

In the long term, we will provide material support and promote the important work being done by independent journalists who are committed to the truth.

Why the hell has he not already filed lawsuits? No REAL lawyers thinks he has a case and so he must rely on IDIOTS who have no understanding of the law? Tick, tock.. the one year clock is ticking and Kyle is becoming less and less relevant every day...
I support his mission statement and I will decide if I support it's execution when I see what form it takes. It would be a great service to everyone for an organization to hold progressive propagandists masquerading as journalists accountable. I commend his effort to try.

He's relying on the media being held accountable. Many other organizations (e.g. real estate, title research, etc.) are required to be objective .. why not the media?

No, he is relying on IDIOTS who have no idea what defamation and libel REALLY are and the details of things like state defamation laws on when cases must be filed.. Send him your retirement for all I care but don't come bitching and whining when he spends it all without filing one lawsuit...

I support his mission statement and I will decide if I support it's execution when I see what form it takes. It would be a great service to everyone for an organization to hold progressive propagandists masquerading as journalists accountable. I commend his effort to try.

I sure he is happy to know there is at least one sucker on DP...

Really? Should Fox News be held accountable for their LIES about the Durham motion? No, they offered an opinion.. It was IGNORANT but still just an opinion... I have NO issue with defamation and libel cases but do have an issue with people who don't have the first clue what either actually means...
Media .. period .. should be held accountable. Regardless if it is left, right or center, yet, it's clearly obvious, from both angles, they twist and / or distort information.

We're not laughing at that, we're laughing at the fools that will send KR money.

I wish him luck. We need a watchdog group with fangs that can keep our media honest. I'm not sure it can be done but if it can, I hope he succeeds.
Well, as Sarah Palin learned the hard way, you have to learn what the legal standard for defamation is first.

No, he is relying on IDIOTS who have no idea what defamation and libel REALLY are and the details of things like state defamation laws on when cases must be filed.. Send him your retirement for all I care but don't come bitching and whining when he spends it all without filing one lawsuit...
This is the same set of low information voters across the spectrum that vote politicians into office .. left, center and right.

Media .. period .. should be held accountable. Regardless if it is left, right or center, yet, it's clearly obvious, from both angles, they twist and / or distort information.

The threshold for defamation and libel are very, very high..

Well, as Sarah Palin learned the hard way, you have to learn what the legal standard for defamation is first.
And then enter Nick Sandmann ... who set a standard after being falsely accused of liberal bullshit.

This is the same set of low information voters across the spectrum that vote politicians into office .. left, center and right.

No question... after all, 74 million voted for Trump...

And then enter Nick Sandmann ... who set a standard after being falsely accused of liberal bullshit.

Sandmann didn't get shit except a "go away" payment... Good lord...

Back
Top Bottom