• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kyle Rittenhouse big announcement tonight

Why shouldn't the media be held accountable for the information they communicate? Do you take issue with that?
You really think that's his goal and purpose behind this grift? Of course not, it's to remove fools from their money by telling them things that make them feel good.

More than AOCs job bartending prepared her to be a member of our legislature.
AOC was duly elected , you know she won. Go ask Dan Bongino how easy is it to win an election. Anyway wtf does AOC have to do with this dumb kid?

And gut stomped Trump to a shit hole in Palm Beach... Know who is occupying the White House tonight?
It's okay .. only 8 more months to midterms .. then doesn't matter who the president is :) Especially with both of their extremely high approval ratings ...

So funny for Tucker Carlson to be talking about the need for an accountable media.

But why do I doubt TMAP will shine a spotlight on FOX's fountain of lies?

You don't know what he received .. but he won because the media made false claims about him.
A dollar really isn’t much to brag about.

It's okay .. only 8 more months to midterms .. then doesn't matter who the president is :)

Biden will still be president just like Trump was president after his midterm elections where the GOP was tossed to the curb...

You really think that's his goal and purpose behind this grift? Of course not, it's to remove fools from their money by telling them things that make them feel good.
It's all subjective .. do you know objectively that's his reason for setting this up? Are you suggesting the media is always objective?

A dollar really isn’t much to brag about.
yes yes .. because you have internal insights, through the NDA, that he received that much. I'm sure he's doing much better than many of us financially at his age given this win and more to come.

It's all subjective .. do you know objectively that's his reason for setting this up? Are you suggesting the media is always objective?

Why the hell has he not filed lawsuits? He has ONE YEAR from the time of defamatory or libelous statement to file.. The clock is ticking... The cynical might think he doesn't give a shit about filing...

Well, as Sarah Palin learned the hard way, you have to learn what the legal standard for defamation is first.
I don't support him filing meritless lawsuits. I support him doing what he claims is his mission statement.

Rittenhouse barely graduated high school then lied about attending ASU as a nursing student, the kid isn’t prepared to “run” anything.

Biden will still be president just like Trump was president after his midterm elections where the GOP was tossed to the curb...
Who cares .. he won't get his pipe dream of legislation with a divided legislative branch. So .. it doesn't matter.

Rittenhouse barely graduated high school then lied about attending ASU as a nursing student, the kid isn’t prepared to “run” anything.
He is probably consulting with professional services to setup the organization .. an activity many people do to rely on expertise to get things running ... pretty standard.

I don't support him filing meritless lawsuits. I support him doing what he claims is his mission statement.

I think he’ll use some of the funds to file (meritless) lawsuits in order to make his little gofundme legal, rather than repeating the same mistake that Steve Bannon made with his wall venture.

He is probably consulting with professional services to setup the organization .. an activity many people do to rely on expertise to get things running ... pretty standard.
Haha, Kyle is getting consulted. Seriously? This kid is a moron who has been embraced by the rightwing fringe.

I'm not going for that scarecrow of a strawman ..
Rittenhouse is taking cues from Bannon and Trump. Bannon who by the way would be serving time in a federal pen for his grift if dickhead Donny hadn't pardoned him.

For public figures that is true but not so much for private citicizens

LMAO.... Can we assume you are an expert on Illinois defamation law? Private citicizens (sic) still must file within ONE year in Illinois and opinions are STILL not defamation in Illinois (or any other state).

I think he’ll use some of the funds to file (meritless) lawsuits in order to make his little gofundme legal, rather than repeating the same mistake that Steve Bannon made with his wall venture.
Maybe he will follow in the footsteps of candy lightner

Back
Top Bottom