• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kohl’s faces shopper uproar after becoming latest retailer to market LGBTQ clothing to children: 'Disgusting'

j brown's body

"A Soros-backed animal"
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Shoppers are criticizing Kohl's after the department store became the latest major retailer to sell LGBTQ clothing for infants and young kids.

Various social media accounts posted a plethora of Pride Month merchandise, including a "Baby Sonoma Community Pride Bodysuit set" designed for 3-month, 6-month and 9-month-old kids. The outfit depicts what appears to be a lesbian couple with a dog and three children, including a young boy in a wheelchair. One of the adults in the drawing carries a progressive pride flag.

Other merchandise includes a "Love Is Love" banner, towels, bibs, candles, shorts, and pillows.

...TPUSA contributor and influencer Morgonnn slammed the Pride merchandise in a video posted Sunday, calling Kohl's sale of LGBTQ clothing for children "disgusting" and "blatant virtue signaling" to promote "transgender ideology" to young Americans.

Link

"Love is love" is age appropriate?! Are Americans just supposed to just accept this!?

I don't have a Fox News decoder ring. What's TPUSA?

Because the talk radio and Fox news screamers tell them what they need to hate this week, and people are too stupid not to accept the hate.
Seriously. The toddlers aren’t buying this for themselves.

This is marketing to parents. Parents who are either gay, have gay family or gay friends and want to dress up their kid to show support of something

It is absolutely deranged to say that getting this for your own kid is “grooming” them.

It is like a few years ago when a buddy of mine who is in my Homebrewing club had a baby and I bought as a joke a baby bottle shaped like a beer bottle…. The baby doesn’t give a shit that it looks like a beer bottle.

Seriously. The toddlers aren’t buying this for themselves.

This is marketing to parents. Parents who are either gay, have gay family or gay friends and want to dress up their kid to show support of something

It is absolutely deranged to say that getting this for your own kid is “grooming” them.

It is like a few years ago when a buddy of mine who is in my Homebrewing club had a baby and I bought as a joke a baby bottle shaped like a beer bottle…. The baby doesn’t give a shit that it looks like a beer bottle.

If anybody gonna groom MY kid, it's gonna be a straight, Christian man.

Shoppers are criticizing Kohl's after the department store became the latest major retailer to sell LGBTQ clothing for infants and young kids.

Various social media accounts posted a plethora of Pride Month merchandise, including a "Baby Sonoma Community Pride Bodysuit set" designed for 3-month, 6-month and 9-month-old kids. The outfit depicts what appears to be a lesbian couple with a dog and three children, including a young boy in a wheelchair. One of the adults in the drawing carries a progressive pride flag.

Other merchandise includes a "Love Is Love" banner, towels, bibs, candles, shorts, and pillows.

...TPUSA contributor and influencer Morgonnn slammed the Pride merchandise in a video posted Sunday, calling Kohl's sale of LGBTQ clothing for children "disgusting" and "blatant virtue signaling" to promote "transgender ideology" to young Americans.

Link

"Love is love" is age appropriate?! Are Americans just supposed to just accept this!?

God I hate this bland, tasteless, mass produced corporate consumerism that pride has now become. Have we forgotten the reasons that pride was important in the first place? Meanwhile conservatives are trampling on LGBT rights everywhere they can, and we're supposed to celebrate that corporations have found another excuse to sell us worthless junk? I hate it.

God I hate this bland, tasteless, mass produced corporate consumerism that pride has now become. Have we forgotten the reasons that pride was important in the first place? Meanwhile conservatives are trampling on LGBT rights everywhere they can, and we're supposed to celebrate that corporations have found another excuse to sell us worthless junk? I hate it.
Look… Gay people have just as much right to be cynically marketed to and sold cheap clothing made in a Malaysian sweat shop just like any other red blooded American.

C'mon, businesses. Ignore these disgusting bastards and they *will* go away in time. I get that your profit motive is defined by your shareholders or owners, but... c'mon. Right is right, wrong is wrong. Sometimes it really is that simple in life.

C'mon.

The sexualization of kids continues on the left. Remember that when you vote.

Here is a novel idea.
If you don't want your kids wearing such clothing then don't buy it for them.
These large chain stores are only going with the opinions of the majority of Americans.

Roughly 80 percent of Americans say they favored laws that would protect LGBTQ+ people against discrimination in employment, public accommodations and housing. Around 41 percent of Americans say they strongly support nondiscrimination protections.
Still, 20 percent of Americans say they oppose these laws, including 7 percent who say they are strongly opposed to them.

And the definition of insanity is....
These corporate clods just never learn.

And Kohl's still exists? I thought it went Chapter 11 and became defunct.

Link

Geezus! Folks need to get over their phobias. Rainbows on children is not a big deal. Like seriously, WTF??

Get a hobby.

The sexualization of kids continues on the left. Remember that when you vote.
Yet, as we see, its the right that always has its preachers and such arrested.

Turns out that Turning Point USA's top money guys is a sexual offender of minors...go figure.

Back
Top Bottom