• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Killing is Empowerment

I vote for people would who care about reducing abortion. You would too if you cared. Why would you care if you support abortion anyway ?
People who care about reducing abortion focus on things that work. Making birth control cheap and readily available, expanding quality sex ed into red states, so that all public schools have quality sex ed programs, etc.

That is what reduces abortion.

But you don't vote for those people do you?

Because you don't really care about ACTUALLY reducing abortion.

You just pretend you do for political reasons.

If this site is that "offended" by my comment this isnt a site for political discussion. Its just another Daily Kos

Did you get banned at Daily Kos?

People who care about reducing abortion focus on things that work. Making birth control cheap and readily available, expanding quality sex ed into red states, so that all public schools have quality sex ed programs, etc.

That is what reduces abortion.

But you don't vote for those people do you?

Because you don't really care about ACTUALLY reducing abortion.

You just pretend you do for political reason

You will suppprt abortion if 1,000,000 were killed or 5 . Why does it matter to you ?

Did you get banned at Daily Kos?
12 years ago I made one civil conservative post and was blocked. A few days ago i finally went back and the same thing happened. Daily Kos is a groupthink inbred disaster

12 years ago I made one civil conservative post and was blocked. A few days ago i finally went back and the same thing happened. Daily Kos is a groupthink inbred disaster

I just think it's great that you're willing to admit it. We all thank you. It's funny as ****.

This is a bogus approach to the anti-abortion argument. All it does is needlessly incite pro-abortionists further against listening to reason, and does nothing to stop the killing of innocent babies

They must always know what they do. Nice Nice just keeps the slaughter going full bore

The laws are mostly made by men who are frightened of women and want to subjugate them. It has been going on since the beginning of time.
Why do women then want to kill other females in the womb?

This my first day here. I bring the education its up to others what they want to do with it

No, you choose what to do with it. No one else controls what is done with your education.

Back
Top Bottom