• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Killing is Empowerment

What authority, that Americans are obligated to follow, says it's wrong for women to kill their unborn? "Who says" it's wrong?

What authority, also that Americans are obligated to follow, recognizes a right to life for the unborn?
Its been nice chatting with you during my first two days here. It's probably my only two days. This site is bush league.

You have not responded to me until this post. There was no 'chatting.'

Look for Veni Vidi Vici on a real political site.

For what? You've offered nothing of value here so far.

I received a warning for this comment;

"I can see you abusing animals too"

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Im a The Hill refugee and wrote this to the woke moderators in response..

"I was on there (The Hill) for 8 years. They just closed down their chat forum . If that post "offends" then I dont want to be here. This forum is wayyyyyyy too woke for political debate. Ive already been insulted here a number of times but im a big boy and can handle it. These "offended" butterflys would have never survived on The Hill's forum. I was called a Nazi, fascist, stupid, idiot, moron, douche, etc, etc, and just plowed on."

So? Obey the forum rules and debate. Can you? Most of us manage to.

Now, instead of complaining and diverting, can you answer my questions? It's still right there, at the top of the post? Or are you running?

Its been nice chatting with you during my first two days here. It's probably my only two days. This site is bush league.

Look for Veni Vidi Vici on a real political site.

I received a warning for this comment;

"I can see you abusing animals too"

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Im a The Hill refugee and wrote this to the woke moderators in response..

"I was on there (The Hill) for 8 years. They just closed down their chat forum . If that post "offends" then I dont want to be here. This forum is wayyyyyyy too woke for political debate. Ive already been insulted here a number of times but im a big boy and can handle it. These "offended" butterflys would have never survived on The Hill's forum. I was called a Nazi, fascist, stupid, idiot, moron, douche, etc, etc, and just plowed on."
Awwwww......I'll miss you - not.

You only got a warning. No points. Consider yourself lucky. I've seen lots of posts by you that points would have been justified. If you feel someone has called you names or any other infraction, hit the "report" button under the post.

What authority, that Americans are obligated to follow, says it's wrong for women to kill their unborn? "Who says" it's wrong?

What authority, also that Americans are obligated to follow, recognizes a right to life for the unborn?
@Veni Vidi Vici ?

Back
Top Bottom