• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Khan: Allah is tripping up trump

They still have theocracies and the belief that religious law, even in its extreme, should be enforced via law and government force.

Christianity became a lot less violent overall when it was removed from governments and we established secular laws.

Except the religion involves taking over politics wherever they can to enforce gods law. That's part of the religious teachings. While that did happen, it's not part of doctrine with Christians.

Except the religion involves taking over politics wherever they can to enforce gods law. That's part of the religious teachings. While that did happen, it's not part of doctrine with Christians.

Eh.....Francoist Spain would disagree.

To be a Muslim is to be one with Sharia Law just as to be Christian is to be one with the Ten Commandments

So where and when did the Muslims go wrong?

Yes they are and it's blatant stupidity to hate Christianity. The Commie professors in the universities and colleges are teaching this crap. And of course, we can't exempt the PC crowd.

Your "god" is just as non-existent as all the other religion's "gods"

Your "god" is just as non-existent as all the other religion's "gods"

Sadly he is not a devout Atheist, or the one helping the crooked woman would not be Allah but the Great Athe.

Christians, Muslims and Jews are wedded to the notion that God is an interventionist and constantly meddles in human affairs.

But......Mr. Khan......if God meddles with Trump......why didn't God meddle with your son when he chose to walk up to a car bomb and get himself killed???

Or.....even if we buy your silly story that young Khan is a hero--why didn't God step in and protect him from those nasty car bombers???

History shows us that God lets the hapless humans stumble along on their own. Nobody can show that God has ever intervened or helped one side or the other in their constant altercations.

The Jews, Muslims and Christians obviously know little of God.......they just use the concept of God to further their respective agendas.

Christians, Muslims and Jews are wedded to the notion that God is an interventionist and constantly meddles in human affairs.

But......Mr. Khan......if God meddles with Trump......why didn't God meddle with your son when he chose to walk up to a car bomb and get himself killed???

Or.....even if we buy your silly story that young Khan is a hero--why didn't God step in and protect him from those nasty car bombers???

History shows us that God lets the hapless humans stumble along on their own. Nobody can show that God has ever intervened or helped one side or the other in their constant altercations.

The Jews, Muslims and Christians obviously know little of God.......they just use the concept of God to further their respective agendas.

Capt. Khan was a hero. Certainly his troops think so.

Capt. Khan was a hero. Certainly his troops think so.

Well, that's ridiculous, but it's not the issue.

The issue is that elder Khan is claiming God is meddling with Trump but failed to save the beloved younger Khan from death.

Why would God meddle in American politics but fail to save this heroic young Muslim?

Hello Allah!!!???? Can you hear me, Allah????

To be a Muslim is to be one with Sharia Law just as to be Christian is to be one with the Ten Commandments

And many hold up the Commandments, though do not practice them.

To add, numerous Commandments go against our Constitution.

Where did you get this statistic?

I got it right here with other stats that show by scientific statistical information what or who Islam is. And the violent jihad is 97%, not 93%.
How important is the Koran? It contains about 153,000 words. The Sira (by Ibn Ishaq) contains about 292,000 words, and the Hadith has 646,000 words (using the Bukhari text). So Allah is about 14% of the total of the Trilogy and the Sunna (Mohammed’s words and deeds) is 86% of the total. These are only a quantitative measure, but still, it points out how important Mohammed is compared to Allah, based upon the amount of text.

https://www.politicalislam.com/statistics-and-the-meaning-of-islam/

I have used this source before and people try to discredit the researcher, not what he says.

I got it right here with other stats that show by scientific statistical information what or who Islam is. And the violent jihad is 97%, not 93%.

https://www.politicalislam.com/statistics-and-the-meaning-of-islam/

I have used this source before and people try to discredit the researcher, not what he says.

Ooo, Political Islam... what a solid source.

This is from a nutjob named Bill Warner who has declared Obama to be a Muslim.

The article you cite simply states "97% of the hadiths are about jihad as war." We are supposed to take this guy at his word.

I do not deny there is much violence in the Koran, just as there is much violence in the Bible.

But the Koran does not condone violence against peaceful 'non-believers.'

"There shall be no compulsion in religion" (2:256)

"Say to the disbelievers [that is, atheists, or polytheists, namely those who reject God] "To you, your beliefs, to me, mine" (109:1-6)"

Last edited:
Ooo, Political Islam... what a solid source.

This is from a nutjob named Bill Warner who has declared Obama to be a Muslim.

The article you cite simply states "97% of the hadiths are about jihad as war." We are supposed to take this guy at his word.

You are doing the same thing everyone else did. Look at his findings not his personal opinions. Find something wrong with those statistics. You can't.

And watch your video he does not say Obama is a Muslim, he says Sharia says it. And also said it doesn't matter.

You are doing the same thing everyone else did. Look at his findings not his personal opinions. Find something wrong with those statistics. You can't.

And watch your video he does not say Obama is a Muslim, he says Sharia says it. And also said it doesn't matter.

I am not going to waste my time with the "research" of a nutjob who declares Obama to be a Muslim.

There's a reason whackjobs are discredited.

He is not a wackjob. He is a scientist trained in statistics and how to analyze them. He is a mathematician and has a logical mind.

Now why don't you debunk some of those statistics and their very logical conclusions. Because that is what counts not the hate that has been directed at him.

A. No, the DNC didn't create him.
B. No, he's not a radical religious monster.

Don't let him scare you so.

You can't prove either of those statement beyond the very reasonable doubt.

Last edited:
He is not a wackjob. He is a scientist trained in statistics and how to analyze them. He is a mathematician and has a logical mind.

Now why don't you debunk some of those statistics and their very logical conclusions. Because that is what counts not the hate that has been directed at him.

He's a whackjob. I don't hate him, I pity him and his adherents.

He's a whackjob. I don't hate him, I pity him and his adherents.

Then you dispute his findings. They are right there in the literature he analyzed. Your pity is not necessary and condescending.

Now do you want to talk about the substantiated facts about Islam(from Islam) or just keep insulting the man who points it out?

Back
Top Bottom